Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebec-Crash

Xebec - June hauling

3rd week hauling

At last the lambo, f430 siper...panoz gtr-1....fast felon...is in my hand...the price quite high but hv to grab it... (thanks to my wife for sponsored my hauling)

Great haul you have with you and.....your wife sponsored you?? What a sweet wife you have ,cheer man!

do you mean black si mr alfagta??
nice findings mr xebec~
f430~
and what a great wife u have~
Wink

nice haul. too bad some of the cards got stapled if not will be perfect. =)

Nice catches u got there..
Congrats..
and also nice wife u got there, for sponsoring hauls..
not easy to get one like her, RazzRazzRazz

huhu....remember to pampered your wife more after this........

nice haul......

@py - grazie bro... Smile

@coolman - grazie bro... after this i must bring along my wife whenever i go hunting hws... Smile

@alfagta - grazie bro ..u mean black HC Si..yes is surely my favour.. Smile

@zint - grazie bro....for info whoever not yet married...suggested to find the girl who like hws and after that can haul together.. Smile

@kukubeh - grazie bro... 4 me i don't mind bout the card, after this i will slaughter him and get another one.. Smile

@jhc - grazie bro... juz keep in mind alwayz luv u wife and support her whatever she do it... Smile

@Chah - grazie bro...don't worry bro... my wife also got their on hws collection (bling bling ) and she is the one who poison me to collect those hws.. Smile

xebec-Crash wrote:
@py - grazie bro... Smile

@coolman - grazie bro... after this i must bring along my wife whenever i go hunting hws... Smile

@alfagta - grazie bro ..u mean black HC Si..yes is surely my favour.. Smile

@zint - grazie bro....for info whoever not yet married...suggested to find the girl who like hws and after that can haul together.. Smile

@kukubeh - grazie bro... 4 me i don't mind bout the card, after this i will slaughter him and get another one.. Smile

@jhc - grazie bro... juz keep in mind alwayz luv u wife and support her whatever she do it... Smile

@Chah - grazie bro...don't worry bro... my wife also got their on hws collection (bling bling ) and she is the one who poison me to collect those hws.. Smile

nice and hard to find woman..
lucky u.. SmileSmile

wahh. got 2nd week summore.. Really really nice wife u got there, Smile..
Nice catch btw..