Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kelvinator21

2009 Honda Civic Si Variations!

Just discovered that there's so many variants for this model.. wow..!! This was inform by one of my buyer.. Have a look ..
 p6180410.jpg p6180411.jpg p6180412.jpg p6180413.jpg p6180414.jpg p6180415.jpg p6180418.jpg p6180417.jpg p6180416.jpg

Thanks for the highlight. But is it error or variation?

Make me to unpack everything to check again,argh.

But the batch numbers under the car, can't help it, unless you really want to catch each and every batch.

yo yush.. nice to see you here man.. that fte is the previous one i took.. already sold out.. but will be coming the next shipment ok.. will update you man.. Smile

Hi sinclair .. actually the numbers on the base is only a few of them out there.. say like B09 or B08 .. it doesn't mean that there's B01 .. hehe.. This matters for some serious collectors out there... wants all the variants..

p6180415.jpg
Nice searching..
I think the worker lazy to paint the front wheels,
Its that true??

Yeah.. man.. i think he half way felt asleep when the painting is being process.. muahaha.. lol!

kelvinator21 wrote:
yo yush.. nice to see you here man.. that fte is the previous one i took.. already sold out.. but will be coming the next shipment ok.. will update you man.. Smile

cool... can trade back the previous civic.. huhuhu

wow....nice variations

and thats lots of DD kelvinator21

Thank you, everyone.. hehe .. i only started to realized how crazy to be a hot wheels collector!! muahaha .. Seems i like the heavy ones.. like the Dairy Delivery.. TO ALL COLLECTORS OUT THERE: ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO START YOUR HOT WHEELS COLLECTIONS .. that's for sure, right, everyone..? Wink

zint3000 wrote:
ur rite~
haha
and ur from sarawak...
nice...
Wink

what r u waiting for..............................

bought few items from kelvinator21 thru ebay. Smile
pening la tgk variations. haha!

YU5H wrote:

what r u waiting for..............................

waiting for a nice bright clear sky day with pocketful of sunshine to come and meet up with mr kelvin...
hehe
Wink

the numbers on the bases jus mean production week. so it doesn't really matter. if ppl u wanna collect up to that extent, y not collect the diff numbers on the cards as well.

Demon...not just any diff. numbers on the top-right corner of card, but 'Codes' just like what kelvinator is collecting...Base 'Codes' of which week his cars are made joget

It kinda be-fits the point of collecting to these collectors to some extend, if they don't have every single DIFFERENT ones in their collection! But I assume Kelvinator doesn't BUY EVERYTHING! I may be wrong Razz LOL...hehe

I used to be like him - the syndrome i had, that he's going thru, will either FiZZLe out quite quickly (due to buying SOOOoooo many at one time - GOT to have it syndrome - unless the Passion stays alive/or you got high-pay brows )...last me for like 3 yrs...I called it quits. Draw a line where a variation is a Variation, an error is an Error! So yea...that made me feel much better - not to be a completist! Smile

Hi.. this is the second color for this model.. plus the card variants.. one is us card and the other is international card

p9170877.jpg

p9170878.jpg

p9170879.jpg

p9170880.jpg

p9170881.jpg

p9170882.jpg

RGSUKAN wrote:
nice civic...but if the taillaight got colour lagu chunnn...

..then send it to Danielh to help u custom it lah!!

no.. i want it to be able to blow color fire out of the exhaust-pipes..
can he do it, man? i want it like 2 fast 2 the furious... hehe

kelvinator21 wrote:
no.. i want it to be able to blow color fire out of the exhaust-pipes..
can he do it, man? i want it like 2 fast 2 the furious... hehe

yes he can do that...but maybe just your diecasting is still there but the plastic part sure gone one...can ah?kekeke

who say anything about plastic on that piece of honda civic man..
when comes to custom.. there's no word that shame the die cast car to the word "plastic" anymore man... muahaha ..
It will be fully metal.. or not .. the wolverine's claws anamentium..