• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rikmun

trade with bro enyo

thanks brother

the right side is extras from him to me.thanks bro

Adrian wrote:
Nice trade..why the blue car boxes have been half?

errr..no idea..but i still like it...KNIGHT RIDER!!

rikmun wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Nice trade..why the blue car boxes have been half?

errr..no idea..but i still like it...KNIGHT RIDER!!

Ooo..Ya, half card better than no card.. laugh1 hehe..

the half card cars are from a recent shipment of mixture cars that i got cheap. Since i saw an enzo inside and some nice cars, i took them out and sold the rest just to cover my cost. I realize i did not have time to customized due to work, study and hunting commitment, I decided to give to Rikmun to push him to do well in his coming PMR exams.

Remember Rikmun, cars are useless without cash to pump the petrol. Unless it's a HOT-WHEELS

enyomic wrote:
the half card cars are from a recent shipment of mixture cars that i got cheap. Since i saw an enzo inside and some nice cars, i took them out and sold the rest just to cover my cost. I realize i did not have time to customized due to work, study and hunting commitment, I decided to give to Rikmun to push him to do well in his coming PMR exams.

Remember Rikmun, cars are useless without cash to pump the petrol. Unless it's a HOT-WHEELS

I also have my PMR exam...soon!! brows

yah ... with your wife and kid izzit ..... Parents Main Resposibility Test

enyomic wrote:

mr enyo, you're really a nice fella, motivates others to do well and i respect you... clapclapclap

wah.....extra shorties for trade......worth every penny.....

great trading items rikmun~
and that 16 angels look nice...
hmm PMR is coming soon...
same like my lil sister...
good luck on urs rik~
Wink