Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inglee

inglee's Garage (updated 10/09/2013)

I can put that M3 out for swaps.. Still lots of that mustang on the peg but only 2 M3.
Vege pic have to post in other hobbies thread, cannot post in HW thread.. Anyway I spent more $ on HW than vege & meat that day..

New serious haul 3 days ago at TRU far away.. again i had to dig up the giant bowl of HW cars but i saw alot of new cards.. so chances of Thunt must be pretty good.. didnt take long to find 2 regular thunt Corvettes! Also pick up a few hot Lambos, alot of good stuff but they weren't cheap so I had to keep it to within budget.. which already koyak rabak already..!

Pls enjoy the pics.

thunt_10.jpg

orange10.jpg

FYI:

The orange Reventons & green Superlegarras, Batmobile SC & green Evo are available for swap for:

Wish list:
1. other Batmobiles
2. black Reventon (Hardtop)
3. basic red Ferrari Enzo or 355 or others
4. other Lambos that i don't have
5. Lotus e.g. Elise sports

or wild card, make me a fair offer.

I will be available in KL for swaps on the 9th April Afternoon/Evening (most probably Midvalley).

Need to clear abit of cabinet space, these are available for swap/sale. COD in Midvalley Mall 9th April 4-5pm.

swap_c10.jpg

swap_310.jpg

swap_b10.jpg

swap_f11.jpg

my cabinet already burst.. always trying to stack them up n squeeze more HW into it. time to buy another one la i think..

inglee wrote:
My updated Lambo family:

lambo_10.jpg

boleh loose ni...............

inglee wrote:
my cabinet already burst.. always trying to stack them up n squeeze more HW into it. time to buy another one la i think..

time to loose some of it bro!! Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
inglee wrote:

time to loose some of it bro!! Razz

Yes loose it and be happy with it. cheers

Got some new stuff from down under,

A plain orange Corvette but i like the wheels and weight. Nice & heavy. Ol Skool.

larry_10.jpg

A pair of green Evos sc. Also found this mod 350Z with colour variant. Nice prints.

350z_t10.jpg

This 3 cars got pretty nice tampo. The black Bone Shaker & Dixie got nice red flames. The 442 got big wheels like the Corvettes I bought earlier.

bone_s10.jpg

442_bi10.jpg

Some new stuff from MBX. Lambo Miura! wow.. must grab! and perfect yellow colour. A pink Europa for variation sake. and this 4x4 got very nice tampo. Who wants the spare?

Spoiler:

Alot of new stuffs, can see BS, congrats from ozz

thanks. but the star of the day to me is the Miura. simply beautiful car.

inglee wrote:
Got some new stuff from down under,

A plain orange Corvette but i like the wheels and weight. Nice & heavy. Ol Skool.

larry_10.jpg

A pair of green Evos sc. Also found this mod 350Z with colour variant. Nice prints.

350z_t10.jpg

This 3 cars got pretty nice tampo. The black Bone Shaker & Dixie got nice red flames. The 442 got big wheels like the Corvettes I bought earlier.

bone_s10.jpg

442_bi10.jpg

Some new stuff from MBX. Lambo Miura! wow.. must grab! and perfect yellow colour. A pink Europa for variation sake. and this 4x4 got very nice tampo. Who wants the spare?

Spoiler:

Wonderful hauls. I must get yellow 350Z and Bone Shaker.

What you see is all I have, only extras are green Evo X & that MBX 4x4. Only got 1 more white 350z on the peg that time. The rest were the only ones there.

Some new hauls today. found a greenie! and a basic red F430

img_2011.jpg

img_2012.jpg

ok man you wanna self collect at midvalley 9th april 5pm?

i will confirm with you later.may be two days before that date. i cant say right now. can ahh?

inglee wrote:
Some new hauls today. found a greenie! and a basic red F430

img_2011.jpg

img_2012.jpg

YOu score again thunt, congrats

wow....all the fresh ingredient from Inglee's garage.....make me hungry for more.....

musclemania wrote:
Congrats, Inglee, not taking the Time Machine and FTE DMC?

I'd love to but didn't see any! Maybe someone already took it. Supposed to be in this wave?

Thanks guys, this supermarket don't have much HW cars but they seem to clear fast and new wave come in regularly.

CKH: sorry I'd like to keep this 442! it's the only one i have. i already got 1 green shelby cobra. Found on my birthday last year. Still can remember cos I went hunting alone. very quiet birthday...

Notice there's alot of new and recolour Lambo cars now.

inglee wrote:
musclemania wrote:
Congrats, Inglee, not taking the Time Machine and FTE DMC?

I'd love to but didn't see any! Maybe someone already took it. Supposed to be in this wave?

Yupe, supposedly Time Machine is within this wave.

Guess what?? I just found 3 Time Machines!! Woo Hoo!!

Stop by Giant to buy fruits.. there was a new HW display wall.. massive stock, must be half a dozen boxes worth of cars on the peg! pretty new wave too. LOTS OF TIME MACHINES! Red 330 P4, Yellow Enzo, Red F430, DeLorean FTE. The staff strategically put it all together right in front, along with the THUNTs. Who wanna order Time Machines? I can go buy for you..

time_m10.jpg

Eh yea.. i didn't see any Morris Mini. No Supers. Only Regulars. Maybe someone bought it already.

This wave got alot of nice cars.. I already have 3 time machines so that's enough la. Save $$ for other cars!

sahama will be there with his BIG vacuum cleaner shortly........ Razz