Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SanLino

got into a minor accident today.

hi guys! just wanna tell u guys to be aware out there since this month is seriously a very bad month full of mishaps. so u guys take care ok?

alright. so what happened was, i just finished class for today & my girl "friend" asked me a favor if i can send her home cause it was raining very heavily.

so along the way, i stopped at a junction cause the traffic light just released cars from the main road. then suddenly, this idiot in a Viva rammed me quite hard from the back.

immediately asked the guy who hit me to stop at the side of the road cause we were blocking others cars & to see the damage. the rear of my car had quite a big dent but the guy was worse. so we were discussing bout how to settle this & he TRIED to pin the blame on me saying i braked suddenly. was so pissed off at that remark so all the F words start coming out & i called my uncle to come to the scene.

my uncle said, we should go to the police station so we immediately went there. when we arrived there, the police in-charge explained how we can go about to settle it & the guy admitted that it was his fault & agreed to pay for damage instead of the fine.

so tomorrow i'll be sending my car to a friend's workshop for 3 days repair. out of comission for the whole weekend. what a bummer. oh well, that's it! so u guys out there take care alright!

wow .. curse of the 7e strikes again .... I did not know East malaysia can be affected tooo

aiyoo~
what a bad luck bro...
seems that the curse is not over...
lucky ur fine bro~

if the person bump u from behind, even it's because of u suddently brake or whatever, is still his fault. my suggestion, no need the F word etc. just go and report.

i learn my lesson the hardway....

i was told by my wife today is the start of the 7th lunar mth .. also known as the start of the hungry ghost festival ....

stay at home, lock the door to be safe ...

Almost the same thing happen to me yesterday. But is a taxi , some F... word did come out too , he traten to bank my car . But if he did it i suuuuuu till his pain drop.

looks like curse of 7e need a quite time to flew over to borneo..
guys, watch out.. and please be careful..

Sad to hear that bro!! But the most important is no self injury!
to all members out there: Take care! THE HELL GATE IS OPEN"!!!

oh dear......lucky you and your girl "friend" was not hurt......

stay safe......

sorry to heard what happen to u bro..

------------------

and question to all, why all said about curse of 7e promotion? is it all happen when u all go for hunting? acccident when hunting for nice car and thunt on 7e?

how bout jusco promotion, parkson, on other mall.. accident not happen ka?

just noob question, dont shoot me.. ha haa..

Glad to hear that everyone involved are okay.

Well, if a person hit u from behind it's not ur fault.

We shld keep in mind to keep sufficient distance to avoid any sudden action from the driver in front. That's y tailgating is totally a NO-NO. Unless u're on track Razz

Drive safe & happy hunting!