Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

Kentoys Extreme Tuner series.

This is the only extreme tuner car i have and its a Supra. The branding has changed, but its still made by Kentoys. Pretty good quality and details. The body is screwed on. So you could swap wheels with other cars from the same range with ease. The tires are rubber. The car has working headlights and interior lights. Uses one battery that is included. Comes with a stackable clam shell casing. I thought of collecting this range 3 years ago. But stopped with just this car. I don't know why. The main reason i bought this car is because of the color combo, correct tampos and the Advan wheels. It cost RM19.90 last time. The packaging has since changed to just a box and the car range has changed too. The current 08-09 range looks very dowdy.

I like this brand on their logo, fully licensed. Collect it in year 2004/05. I dislike is the car is no fully like the real one, the Back portion of the car had been redesigned and the wheel make it like muscle car type, small infront, big at Back. Anyway, still collect it.

Here is my 1, Super Supra Twisted Evil

i started collect this car series only recently. love its casting. later got time will took some photo of the cars that i have.

Where got poison? These cars are everywhere. It think not much collectors because they are tooned cars. hahaha.

But if notice the early version, the wing is GT type. Now all is EVO type, segi4 Twisted Evil And some of the intercooler infront just blank, lastime 1 got word like HKS, TRD, GReddy, Nismo. Evil or Very Mad

wonder those tyres can fit with hw cars? heheh brows

i feel like i had seen this yellow evo, with mine's stripe before.. but where ar.. RazzRazz

netmatrix wrote:
All take out already! I also will take out mine to take photo!!!

Yup!! Good move netmatrix!! Wait for u pic!!!

netmatrix wrote:
All take out already! I also will take out mine to take photo!!!