Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

Demonicle's balik kampung haul

you bought the celica and rape it on the spot!!!!!!!!! nice!!!! thumbsup

Super street car...Toyota Celica?? RM40.00?? Wow..that great deal!! and the playset for jus RM3.00...wat a haul!! Err...the Rm3.00 u pay is for the playset Box only?? brows

lol.. thx guys...
actually the celica was only rm30. and yeah i raped it to go with my other loose celica collection. maybe will open my celica garage later. but i scared i'll lose out to sinclair Embarassed

the playset cost me only rm3. yes. the problem is, its missing some pieces. but i dun car. the date on the box is 1996!

another haul i forgot to take pic of was another playset! also no car n 1 piece missing. but it only cost me rm4!

so rm7 for 2 (worn out)playsets!

the playsets will be useful for taking pics thumbsup

Aiya, show your garage pls. This is not a competition who got the most. Maybe you got something I don't.

sinclair wrote:
Aiya, show your garage pls. This is not a competition who got the most. Maybe you got something I don't.

i do have something u don't...
and u have something i don't....

so sell it to me la!

wa..nice..i also have this play set too..my mom buy for me play when I 6 years old..but the barang-barang inside give me play spoil aready.. grin

woah,nice celica haul.....next gathering,u must bring ur toll set then,if our hw cars wana pass by,must pay toll then...hehe

wow,... nice... celica @ rm40.. and the playset at rm3?? wahh.. nice catch mr admin!!