Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

Cars I like

I like the black Dodge Charger SRT8 (2009 Faster Than Ever series). Its tampo is a great attraction.

I like the whole Acceleracers Racing Drones series (RD-01,02, etc) because combination of black car with green tampo and wheels gives impression of being cool.

chee keng hong wrote:
I like the Dairy Delivery!!!!! Cuz the size of the car...so make all the tempo seem nice!!

Agreed.

RGSUKAN wrote:
^ me second that, better if it got metalbase...

agreed!! i like to feel the weight of this metal base DD on the palm and nice to hold too!!

RGSUKAN wrote:
^ me second that, better if it got metalbase...

timbang kilo pn boleh, RazzRazz

With good tampo, DD is a must buy item. To me, this year's DD is not very nice.

Peter wrote:

If u really on to the DD...jus like me... u should not care bout the tempo r nice or not!! And i personally think that this year's DD r nice..green or yellow!
For me...when i started collecting this casting....i also try looking for the back year's DD!! LIke Larry Garage and other series DD!

U collect a lot of DD? Glad if u can share the pic with us!! Thanks!

chee keng hong wrote:
Peter wrote:

If u really on to the DD...jus like me... u should not care bout the tempo r nice or not!! And i personally think that this year's DD r nice..green or yellow!
For me...when i started collecting this casting....i also try looking for the back year's DD!! LIke Larry Garage and other series DD!

I was lucky to own 2 pieces of Treasure Hunt DD and that's all.

Peter wrote:

although this year's DD is not very nice to you, would you buy it? maybe yes ,maybe no.To some ppl or DD's collector, this is a must added items to their collection. maybe you see one DD only, but how about collect all the series and colour variants and put them together. It would be a different stories to tell. As far as i know, this year DD comes in 2 variant colour which are green and latest wave yellow.
Lets put it this way, i try to buy it on the pegs since the first green colour waves but didn't get it . Then, the latest yellow colour which are said to be seen on every C4, JJ or big G and i'm also didn't have the chance to see or buy it. Sounds weird?
This proves that DDs are in demand and a lot of ppl are looking for them now and then. If i would have the chance to come across those DDs in front of me, i would not think twice to buy it.

just my thought and opinion.

Peter wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
Peter wrote:

I was lucky to own 2 pieces of Treasure Hunt DD and that's all.

congrats on having them..how about trade with me one of them..i love dd.

This year's Custom Ford Bronco is nice, so I grabbed one. Very nice tampo - Human skull + bones.

wow... @cooper, tats a lot of DD .. !!!
i onli got this 2.. still love this green compared to yellow ..
 myfavh10.jpg

i like tis one.. cukup classic..

myfavh11.jpg

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!! so many DDs, can supply milk for one year non stop!!!! hehe..jkjk

chee keng hong wrote:
Fulamak!! Really eye opening lah!!! !!! SO many DD!! Err...for sale kah???

thx for viewing!

as per my nickname, my mainline of collection is actually minis (and followed by VW related), of course... just that DDs are so welcomed by most collectors, so I collect them too (dunno for what!). But I don't really like DDs (as much as I like Mini)... I posted this first just cuz we are on DD topic above... (or may be just a pre sale advertisement; sure will let all of them go later when the time is right)

will find some time to post some of the minis or vw I collect...

How about Tail dragger? I like this year's tampo "California Collectors Club". Just bought a blue one yesterday. It is real heavy with metal base. Is this a popular one among collectors?

@Peter: Yup! i think so! Its popular at the moment!!

@cooper :wow!! Nice Mini collections!! Demand more of ur pics...thanks!

cham2020 wrote:
i like this

Nice, cham, my favourite...keep on drifting man...gotta show my Tomica Initial-D set and Fujimi plastic model at Others soon, hahaha.

Peter wrote:
How about Tail dragger? I like this year's tampo "California Collectors Club". Just bought a blue one yesterday. It is real heavy with metal base. Is this a popular one among collectors?

The second heaviest car in 2009 after DD!

An article from Internet:

Taildragger” is an early custom car, smooth and kind of sinister, shown motoring on a dusty road, nose up and tail down.

Customs were a uniquely American art form. From about 1940 to the late 50’s, talented metal workers changed production automobiles to sleek visions. Everything was smoothed down. The top was chopped, some in the front and usually more in the rear. Door handles, name plates, all kinds of chrome trim were removed and the holes filled. All body seems were filled and smoothed, rear fenders skirted, and the whole car lowered.
The result was the custom - sleek, smooth, solid, kind of sinister. With the nose up and tail down, they gave a kind of a fast motorboat effect.

“TailDragger” is an investment cast bronze sculpture of an early custom - a 1940 Ford Coupe with a chopped top, skirted rear fenders, and a LaSalle Grille, shown motoring on a dusty road. “TailDragger” was created as the participants award for the Custom class at the 2005 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.

Thanks for the history.

Saw a pink one a few days back but didn't take.

sinclair wrote:
Thanks for the history.

Saw a pink one a few days back but didn't take.

[Facepalm] alamak!! u should had grab it!!! Pink!! Never see it b4!!

chee keng hong wrote:
@cooper :wow!! Nice Mini collections!! Demand more of ur pics...thanks!

Sure CKH, I will do that...

Cars I like I will grab them any time unless no Vitamin M! I love the little cars more than the money.

chee keng hong wrote:
Peter wrote:
Do you have Mini Cooper Treasure Hunt car?

wow..that's one VHTF car..man!!

p/s: RG...u ada kah???

hehehe aku takde...baru belajar punya orang mana adatu....hehehe..sorry peter, i dont have that mini thunt

sinclair wrote:
Look forward to your Mini pics!

Do you have 2009 yellow Mini yet?

yes, I have 1 only; bought in oversea, not local... still waiting to appear in local market...

sinclair wrote:
Ya, pink is the 2nd color.

no pics kaaa sinclair?

Sori, wanted to take but got store people around.

Also wanted to take the pic of the 2010 Rocket Box, got a nice sort of tribal face on the top, but didn't. Sad

I was poisoned by members bec. I could not resist to grab one yellow DD that I saw. BTW, what is it carrying at the back, engine or goods?

Are you sure? Looking at the base, the exhaust pipes are running from the front, indicating the engine is in front too. Could it be the gear box? Well ....

Why the name Dairy Delivery? It was once to do goods delivery and later modified for racing????????? My small torch light is not strong enough for me to see clearly what is inside. Anyone slaughtered one before? What about you, Mr. Sinclair?

2009 Dairy Delivery. The heaviest car in 2009. Graphics. "REDLINE RACING" & "THE COOLEST METAL CARS IN THE WORLD" & "HOT WHEELS RACEWAY, CALIFORNIA" on Side