Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

The most stupid hotwheels casting name goes to...

MONOPOSTO ! MadMadMad sounds like menopause to me !

however the casting is quite nice

hmmm yah, thats quite a stupid name actually,,,,,any reason for naming it that....mono as in mono seater.....

Oh now that makes sense....mono-seater....oooo iiiii cccccc.... thanks for the encyclopedic lesson.....hehe

hehe......but still it's sound bad in english though
haha!

any other names that sound silly/ stupid?

it is like this la, u will amaze by the way it zoomm.. so, AMAZOOMMM... wakaka..

i was just wondering it there any hot wheels car starts with the letter "Y"
cos i see in south texas website there is no car listed in the Y sections... confused ???

cham2020 wrote:
amazzoooooom makes me think of one thing

the amazon forest = =!!!

Amazoom is not a stupid name but a very meaningful one!

From Wiki:

Amazoom is a Hot Wheels casting designed by Mark Jones that debuted in the 2008 New Models.
The origins of this casting arose when the Hot Wheels Marketing group decided to recognize Brazil for the growth of Hot Wheels in the country in 2007. A few design options were put on the table and Marketing and Design decided to create a non-licensed version of the stock cars that are popular on the Brazilian racing circuit. Mark Jones took that concept and created Amazoom! The name of the car came from the Amazon River, which runs through the Brazil. Its first deco is based on the Brazilian flag.

eight wrote:
cos i see in south texas website there is no car listed in the Y sections... confused ???

There is an unofficial car starting with Y, sometimes can hear the name on Fridays.

'Aiya, "Y you buy that one?" AHHHHHHH!' drunken

Sleep

sinclair wrote:
eight wrote:

There is an unofficial car starting with Y, sometimes can hear the name on Fridays.

'Aiya, "Y you buy that one?" AHHHHHHH!' drunken

Sleep

hehehe good one there mr. sinclair... and sometimes... there is also... "Yes... i want" cars... Razz

i think its the blimp ,i don't think its stu[idly named but they should have named it plump..................................

Cause there isn't any...designers had to come up with an appropriate name for their designs...tak kan they gonna name their own creation...'Yuck-O-nator'....alto some did have 'aka' like that Pontiac Firebird car with "Scum Bum" on the rear Smile...

...it'll be easier and more fun looking for cars with silly tampo's on them Smile

wow we r actually learning the meaning behinds the silly names..cool Smile