Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thorrr

'67 Camaro

This Kustom was made for a "Muscle Cars" comp on another site and the '67 Camaro was entered in the "Mild" category.

Hotwheels 2009 mainline '67 Camaro (Green)
Polished and "spectraflamed" red with my superduper glass stain paint.
Metallic truefire over the front
Wheelswap from Maisto "Players" Cadillac
Engine detailed with paint and foil
Black wash over grille
Clear red over taillights

Thanks for looking.

yeah the engine detailing looks cool..seems like the foil effect is working nice there!

really want to know what is spectraflame colour..how its look like, what brand did you use, if got any colour code... thanks..

RGSUKAN wrote:
really want to know what is spectraflame colour..how its look like, what brand did you use, if got any colour code... thanks..

I think Thorrr mentioned that he is using glass stain paint that he bought at a hardware shop to get that spectraflame finish. It is very unlikely that that product is available in Malaysia.

oic...have to do some homework for this or will do some experiment..

sinclair wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

I think Thorrr mentioned that he is using glass stain paint that he bought at a hardware shop to get that spectraflame finish. It is very unlikely that that product is available in Malaysia.

Yep... I use paint made for glass, you can use Tamiya transparent hobby paint for the candy effect too.

Hi, Thorrr, It looks really nice, Camaro is always my favourite. By the way, mind asking for the 3rd picture (as well as the 4th and some others), there are some black colour paint splashing on top and sides, are those the reflection after taking picture? eg. special lighting effect huh?

musclemania wrote:
Hi, Thorrr, It looks really nice, Camaro is always my favourite. By the way, mind asking for the 3rd picture (as well as the 4th and some others), there are some black colour paint splashing on top and sides, are those the reflection after taking picture? eg. special lighting effect huh?

Yes, the black are the reflections of the hole in the white "photo bucket" that the camera lens pokes through

i see...appreciate the explanation. i thog the car really "flame"!!! but, it is really hot indeed! anyhow, lookin fwd for more customising fr u, esp. Camaro!!!