Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uzer hisham

SS 15 gathering ( 20/11/09 )

hello guys, i just wanna ask you guys, is there any special thng is going on this upcoming gathering ? thnks !

normally we meet up talk about latest haul, some will bring their extra for sale ,some retail & some slightly higher price.....
but sometimes u found some nice hw that u havent seen b4.....
feel free to drop by ,sure u wont regret getting here.....
c ya!

chee keng hong wrote:
I never been there!!

so, better book a train or bus ticket today after work, we'll wait for u......i can pick u up at train/bus station.....
alfagat
012 3354970

alfagta wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
I never been there!!

so, better book a train or bus ticket today after work, we'll wait for u......i can pick u up at train/bus station.....
alfagat
012 3354970

Wah..so nice!! Thanks for the offer! Will let u know if i can make it!

chee keng hong wrote:
alfagta wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
I never been there!!

alfagat
012 3354970

Wah..so nice!! Thanks for the offer! Will let u know if i can make it!

hope to see you!!!!!!!!!!!

Every gathering is different in the sense - you'll meet other members, see other person's haul LOL...some bring over to share their extras, while others come scoop/snoop up the latest waves/finds, some trades/sales, chit-chat, discussions, 'blowing trumpets' LOL, lepas geram...sometimes out of the blue a new member shows up - hope to see you tonight Smile

hey great to have met you Uzer and your bro Smile

And of course last Friday you came at the RIGHT time!! LOL....so many sales/trades going...more than the normal average # of members was there too....so it was all good. Hope to meet you again on the next Gathering, or better the next Raceday 4 Smile....

You got plenty good haul last week, rite?

Hehe, that's why always good to be at Friday's gathering.

Make sure you bring a Faster car on Raceday Uzer hahaha....or else sure kena tapau by our Youngest Champion!!! LOL lol!

guys.
i dun know how true is this but i feel i have to say whats on my mind regarding this matter.

here goes.

please do not take advantage of the 'sharing is caring' culture that our members are practising. they help members who genuinely cannot find models that they are looking for. and also remember. give as much as you take.

do not always be taking stuff or buying at retail without giving back to everyone.
if you really cannot find something that the other person wants, the least u cud do is buy him a drink.

also. please. please. please. only take ur share. don't take. n take. n take. u may have taken 10 of the same models. but some might not even have 1..
so.. pls make sure theres enuff to go around.

we are in this hobby for fun. so try not to step on other people feet in the process of collecting. you may not notice it but other ppl do. so pls guys.. give and take..

dun jus take.

As for me.. i'm not concerned about giving back part, even if no teh ais in return it's all good. But what matters is how do you manage what you got / roak'ed. If you happen to find more the same, of course you could let go your extras whatever the price, but if you took from fellow collector at retail and resell 'em almost instantly to someone willing to offer much higher legally it's right cause it's yours but you should take note you will go home rm10-20 richer but no one be interested in dealing with you anymore. You should either resell it to the really needing it the exact price you got it, or return to the seller so he'll work his own deals, or the least is to keep the thing as long as you can before deciding to let it go at higher price, not getting rid of it very same day you got it.. it's like giving huge middle finger to the person who took trouble to hunt it and gave you.

agree with both of our bro up here..
for me, i only take extra, for the trade purpose..
if x laku trade, then baru jual.. RazzRazz
but now i didnt take more than 3 for each casting i like..
1 for carded, 1 for loose , and 1 for trade in future, Very Happy
but to be honest, mostly i take only 1 or 2 for each casting (except for thunt la, thunt i take 3 sometime, Razz)
i had my lessons last time, and not intending to repeat the same mistake again..

Are you trying to tell me that I'm selling my things too cheap? The things that I brought thousands of miles to share with my friends? Razz

Well, I hope those that bought stuff 'cheap' from me last Friday are really for your own collection. I don't mind helping out members complete their collection, but if for re-sell, then Evil or Very Mad

I've seen stuff I sold cheaply being circulated in Amcorp before. If I see short card DD going around, I definitely wouldn't be very happy.

On a lighter note, more 'cheap' stuff for sale this Friday! I'll undercut even 7-11! Bring all your bullets.

aiyak.. sinclair opening "Raya Haji" sales this friday.. too bad i cant come, Sad
btw let remind again,
Its Bad to Take advantage On Our Friends' Generousity..
its must be heartbroken to see our "former item" going around amcorp, more over high price put on it..

yeah people this HW scene is so small... anything happens the news spreads fast... Shocked please dont do MLM or multilevel scheme here... eheheheheh and dont forget to have fun... see u guys this friday...

sinclair wrote:
Are you trying to tell me that I'm selling my things too cheap? The things that I brought thousands of miles to share with my friends? Razz

Well, I hope those that bought stuff 'cheap' from me last Friday are really for your own collection. I don't mind helping out members complete their collection, but if for re-sell, then Evil or Very Mad

I've seen stuff I sold cheaply being circulated in Amcorp before. If I see short card DD going around, I definitely wouldn't be very happy.

On a lighter note, more 'cheap' stuff for sale this Friday! I'll undercut even 7-11! Bring all your bullets.

aiyaakk sinclair, raya haji laa, cannot come , pstpnd to nxt frday la ? Razz

"On a lighter note, more 'cheap' stuff for sale this Friday! I'll undercut even 7-11! Bring all your bullets. "

wow!! looking forward on this coming friday gathering...

Hi, Daniel & Sinclair,
I may be joining tom (27-Nov-09) gathering (it will be my FIRST if it happened) at SS15 drive thru McD (near to mosque), I'll bring u guys the "items", hihihi...

Daniel, hope both of your son are there, I'll try my 1st race against them, here comes a new (very new) challenger!!!

musclemania wrote:
Hi, Daniel & Sinclair,
I may be joining tom (27-Nov-09) gathering (it will be my FIRST if it happened) at SS15 drive thru McD (near to mosque), I'll bring u guys the "items", hihihi...

Daniel, hope both of your son are there, I'll try my 1st race against them, here comes a new (very new) challenger!!!

hope to see ya!!!!!!!!