Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

Cold days need fire to warm up.

Its cold nowdays at night. So i decided to work on this pseudo postcard. hehehe. I have been working heavily on the Riviera lately. Its just too facinating.

wow!! Nice try...netmatrix!! Remind me of the battle between bond and the villian in the "DIE ANOTHER DAY"!!!!

[2 thumbs up]!!

Thanks Py. I think it worked out well too. Hope it doesn't go missing again like what happened to my old Fiat 500. Thats the only copy i have. Erk!!

Quote :
wow!! Nice try...netmatrix!! Remind me of the battle between bond and the villian in the "DIE ANOTHER DAY"!!!!

Ahhhh.... but these are better looking cars than what bond have. hehehehe.

Netmatrix : If only u can make the cars wheels look like spining in action..then the effect will be more superb!

jus my 1 cents!! Very Happy

CKH, can make the wheels speed blur. But then i would rather take another picture of the wheels in counter steer motion more better. But i'm lazy... hahaha.

Quote :
Your photoshop skills are good. cheers

I'm a total stranger to photoshop (Really!!!) The pictures i made from a picture manupilating program that is given with a Canon scanner. I like this program a lot. So i'm confortable with it. I think i mastered 80% of the software through experimentation. Still the 20% are the tough techniques that i'm having a hard time grasping. This 20% i think comes from education. Which i think those studying in designing have, but is totally alien to me.