Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
musclemania

Last Weekend Penang Haul

image035.jpg
Note: The '08 TH reg '69 Camaro was from a hotel at Penang beach, surprise!!! 3 SMs were hauled by my bro-in-law for me there too.

it is my xtra reg. although the price is higher than retail but i still bought it cos i do collect Camaro.

Wow, surprise haul at the hotel!
Nice looking speed machine too, cant wait for the second wave Very Happy

it was a surprise coz i didn't expect that too until the promoter showed me the box of stocks she have.
seems Penang TRU is "cooler" than Klang Valley. according to my bro-in-law on last Thurs, lots of SM stocks r stil available that time; Reventon, Viper, etc.

nice haul!!!!!!!!!! infact on away for holiday in Penang proves that you or we can still haul thunt~!! congrats on your SMs haul!! i havent still get any...

musclemania wrote:
 image035.jpg
Note: The '08 TH reg '69 Camaro was from a hotel at Penang beach, surprise!!! 3 SMs were hauled by my bro-in-law for me there too.

Muscle, which location exactly?
Is it a shop that specializes in auto collections?

Yao, which r u referring to? TH or SM?
TH reg camaro was fr the shop at PR Hotel. SM at QBM-TRU. All in the island yo. if u r at penang now, check that out yo. good luck.

musclemania wrote:
Yao, which r u referring to? TH or SM?
TH reg camaro was fr the shop at PR Hotel. SM at QBM-TRU. All in the island yo. if u r at penang now, check that out yo. good luck.

I'm referring to your Camaro.
I have patronized all the TRU in Penang.
Cool

"PR Hotel"? scratch
Can you tell me more about that shop?

I am returning to Singapore on Wednesday morning...
silent

Figure that our yourself la bro there are not many hotel with that abbreviation near the beaches...ooppss...i gave u another hint d u shud know better than i do la, Penangites bro. simple click when surfing thru the net, u got the answer d lo, bro.
reminder: musclemania is not always that "helpful"

Spoiler:

Woah...
I think I've got it.
Hehehe~
I seldom go to that place lah since I'm not a tourist anyway.
Hehe~

Yao, nothing new in the souvenir shop oth than TH reg Camaro but if u have time, "round that area" bcos u may find lots of oth great stuffs too i think
ps: i only went to penang for family vacation, so, not much on HW hunting.

wow nice TH camaro...im also crazy about camaro...btw the speed machine is really poisoning bah...still waiting either coming in Brunei or not.. if not.. hv to fly to KL again...congratz bro..

thanks to all.

xebec > i thog u r visiting Malaysia soon (as mentioned in your previous post)? beware...Brunei hunter is coming, LOL!!!

thanks, alfagta. for SM series, now waiting for burgatti (see 1st) and enzo F...mayb citroen rally...wait...patiently...
camaro is always my favourite!!!