Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rikmun

Little Little Little Haul

i went to tesco wo hunt for new hot wheels..see see...no new stock...so go for MBXs..no new stuffs,but its at RM3.90..so i ask the ppl nearby and ask are there new stock..he say hotwheels will be arriving in two weeks time and there are some mb not yet hang on rack,he ask whether wanna have a look.so i took a grey challenger SRT8 and left my phone number for him to inform me when the new stock arrive coz he also not sure when it will arrive..so i took and go.....................................half and hour later after i finish walking so i go pay the money for the car.that fella scan RM5.90..so i say wait..and i tell then the rack there put 3.90..so i went back there and ask another ppl in charge standing there.she got the big bulky idiotic looking and scan at that car.it shows 5.90.she say the 3.90 is old promotion price,not yet change..so i say where can liddat?its makes ppl confused and its obviously their fault.then a customer standing nearby also say their fault.so she give me the old price RM3.90.the customer wanna check whether is that machine working *he tooks a ferrari f1 and give her scan*..Tit..RM4.73...and the customer say.WAH!!so cheap!normal price 19.90...so he takes four of the ferrari racer...and i also shocked.RM4.73 for a Ferrari F1!..after everything settles,i have a chat with the customer named Ah Loong

Me:Lengzai,you are hot wheels collector too?
AhLoong:Ya
Me:you got join any Forum?
AhLoong:No Wor
Me:i suggest you join HotWheelsCollectorsMalaysia at www.hwcmalaysia.com
AhLoong:okay,so,what car you collect?
Me:Of coz some Thunts.and some of my favourites
Ahloong:wads your phone number?*he takes his phone out and i immediately saw a $uper Fire Eater as the wallpaper!*
Me:WAH!$uper!
AhLoong:You wan?i have a few units of $upers For sale *and so he open some pictures for me to see**the pictures rolls out-$uper Fire Eater,$uper Neet Streeter,$uper Classic Packard and so on and so on*
Me:Wah!nice!okay.i gotta go,i'll contact you tomorrow.hope to see you in HWCM!

here i goes and met a new collectors

and here's what i got for a long process

Spoiler:

Nice story.. always cool to get to know another fellow playa. Btw if he got more Super Fire Eater to let go at 'okay' price pls put ucb next on the queue hehe.

Hmmmm. Only super eh..?
The dude sounds a lot like a dude on this video I saw...

I wonder...

nice little haul!!!!!!! and also getting to know new collector!

Now you know you're not alone Smile....leng~ now Ipoh can have bigger gathering by x1 new collector Smile...rikmun make friends la

he say he come tesco very frequently and thats why he gets the HUNTS

pydrumerboy wrote:
Okay okay, I'll admit it, I'm actually............... Ah....... Loong.....Razz

and I am pydrumberboy. Rolling EyesRazzRazz

Btw, nice story rikmun! Always great to meet new people and make more friends.

sinclair wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
Okay okay, I'll admit it, I'm actually............... Ah....... Loong.....Razz

and I am pydrumberboy. Rolling EyesRazzRazz

Btw, nice story rikmun! Always great to meet new people and make more friends.

I can be anybody and anybody can be me....