Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Mega Drop Monday...Your Views!!

Mega Drop Monday...Your Views!!
Thank you to everyone who took part!

Well its been a very busy and manic Monday for us all here at PSFC today with Mega Drop Madness!

But now we want to hear your views, let us know if you enjoyed it, which items you we're itching to get and any other comments you might have (but no comments like it should drop faster or be cheaper, its all random!).

We will re-run this again soon if you all enjoyed it, and remember this weekend join us for Gold Rush another PSFC Exlcusive competition taking place...once again speed is essential! congratulations

Thanks everyone, and if you do have any unwanted items in your chest I am always open to any donations for competitions etc so please just send them along! Thanks again all!! congratulations

Guest Guest
It dropped fast at the start, near the end of the day, mega slow :/

Loved the competition aspect of it and the many conversations covering a variety of topics while members were waiting but wish we could do without the whining and complaining about rich pet owners. Maybe I missed something but I didn't see any items going for extravagant amounts and thought the drops were fair.

It should drop even faster! I would love to get the monster doll and maybe a piggy in the future.

Oh Dear Lord...the posts on the monster doll thread are hilarious, our members are so funny!

very nice one! i miss some of them but hehe got the chance to participate in one..really need to be super fast to win =)

hehe cant wait for another one!

hihih.. love the adrenaline rush! :biggrin: :
especially when someone beat you in sayin BUY! hahaha

was great to see so many members taking part ....

next time gonna get someone to have my daughter though so maybe I wont miss out on everything lol x

what can i say

i missed them all Sad

but i did look though and thought they were great its nuts a monster doll 2 x 4999 gutted i missed it but as always not only do i enjoy playing in them but i also love holding them congratulations x

I have no complaints... i won the monster doll so i'm happy Smile

I was sitting there ready to buy at anything under 30x4999 so to see it drop from 54 or something like that to 2x4999... i swear i nearly had a heart attack :wow:

another big welldone to you kaytee!!!! congratulations

And im really glad everyone enjoys them, it is a kick, just waiting for your price hoping no one gets in before you and maybe even the price diving from 52 down to 2 499's just gets your heart racing...and the monster doll thread was the funniest thing ive ever seen!!!

We are going to run another Mega Drop day soon as you all loved it so much. Also if you do have any unwanted rubbish please send it on over as it really helps us in getting amazing prizes for the drops and competitions! (any mod will be more than happy to accept any donations and it will all be used for psfc!)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
imastar wrote:
what can i say

i missed them all Sad

but i did look though and thought they were great its nuts a monster doll 2 x 4999 gutted i missed it but as always not only do i enjoy playing in them but i also love holding them congratulations x

Don't worry Smile
I picked up a Valentines balloon for you
I just have to pay steve and get it now..

Yesterday it was the only day I couldn't sit for a long time at my pc
Moreover I have a very litle amount of 4999s at the moment

i don't think drop auctions are very good ideas in the first place because anyone can get those items. even those who are really rich and probably already have dozens of rares.

I loved it!!!!! :mbounce: It was just great!!

I missed the monster doll though Sad. I had to leave to school :'(

jade_of_ice wrote:
i don't think drop auctions are very good ideas in the first place because anyone can get those items. even those who are really rich and probably already have dozens of rares.

I dont understand, what do you mean? Ashamed

I finally got a bulldog doll thanks to drop auctions! If it wasnt for them, I would have never got it :roll:

I think its a fantastic ay of giving everyone a chance of getting the item they really want, not just the ones who have had their pets for ages so can afford to do huge trades

It's also great to see the exitement in the group

Keep it up Mr Mayor congratulations

well i missed nearly all of them as i was at school all day which was a pain in the @$$ lol. my first mega drop AWESOME! though i didnt get anything xD i have a suggestion but i dont think it would work and everyone would be against xD

In my view - it would have been nice to hold it on a weekend, but that's because I missed almost everything because of work SadSmile