Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thorrr

OT: Will be back in Malaysia later this year

Hey fellow customizers, I need some advice.....

We have just booked flights to visit Malaysia again in August, will be up north most of the time, mainly Panang, and since that is sooooo close to the Mattel factory, does anyone know if there are any good hunting grounds for loose cars near there........ rubber wheel donors I need rubber wheel donors .

I also convinced my wife that we should have a couple of days in KL on the way home....... just GOT to get up on the skywalk this time .... surely they can't be out of tickets EVERY time we go there

We leave KL late on Sunday 22 August, so I hope some of you are going to be at Amcorp that day

I'm already looking forward to this holiday

Hi thorr.. GOod to hear you are coming back this august..

In Penang there are a few places selling rubber for cheaps.. mostly nite market but not really in the city.. a bit outskirt..

By any chance which wheels would you like to acquire? any particular models? HW? Maisto?
I do have some, and it it permits, by the time you reach here in august, I bet I can provide you with lotsa them.. Price wise? I shall inform you via pm.. Smile

cheers mate..

Thorrr wrote:
We leave KL late on Sunday 22 August, so I hope some of you are going to be at Amcorp that day

I'm already looking forward to this holiday

Make sure you let us know when you're here. Check in a hotel with free Wi Fi.

Wow, back to Malaysia, great!

Don't worry, sure got members to give you travelling and hauling advice. Wink

Sinclair...you not coming back? Sad....Wink kekekekekeekek

Warm welcome to you and family matey! Smile

My best advice....use goggle map...last time i remember posted in a thread in here, forgotten what post was that...someone was asking for directions too Smile
When you eventually get there...snap a couple pics and share with us - the gates of the factory i meant LOL....heheheheheeh joking but seriously I'll support you all the way on it. Bluff or lie if you have to :lol

And too bad they don't do advance booking on the Sky-Walk mate Sad...bummer or else anyone of us here could've got it in advance...

I used to work in petronas sky walk in klcc...u hv to come early in the morning coz they only provide limited ticket per day.its free but what u can do, u can ask ur hotel concierge or your taxi driver to line up for u started from 6am in the morning. u just pay them some tips...usually that ticket already finish at 7.30am after 1/2 hours they started their operation hours.

Thanks for the tip. I'm sure Thorrr will find that info useful.

welcome to Malaysia...we well there ya!! Very Happy

E81 wrote:
I used to work in petronas sky walk in klcc...u hv to come early in the morning coz they only provide limited ticket per day.its free but what u can do, u can ask ur hotel concierge or your taxi driver to line up for u started from 6am in the morning. u just pay them some tips...usually that ticket already finish at 7.30am after 1/2 hours they started their operation hours.

Thanks for the tip, will definitely remember it

Third time lucky

Will be in KL Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd, will see if we can do Petronas on Saturday so I can get to Amcorp on Sunday (better get there a bit earlier than last time. )

Welcome to Malaysia. bring all your good goodies.

Made it.... arrived in Penang this morning, just had dinner at hawkers stalls and it's all good

Wow.....glad to hear that and hope those spicy delicacy suite your taste too.....welcome mate!

enjoy your holidays in penang, a lot of interesting places over there.

Thorrr wrote:
Made it.... arrived in Penang this morning, just had dinner at hawkers stalls and it's all good

make sure u try the food from the famous "gurney drive"!! and dont forget the "cendol Penang" ..too!!!

E81 wrote:

You can meet my brother in law, hashim who is the tour coordinator at the sky walk/bridge Petronas tower

wo ho.. welcome to Malaysia, again..
eventhough i have no chance to meet you.. haha..
stay in the east.. What a Face

sahama wrote:
E81 wrote:

You can meet my brother in law, hashim who is the tour coordinator at the sky walk/bridge Petronas tower

Next time, must get your contact too. What a Face