Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sahama

Sahama 15 May haul.

Today 15 May 2010 Saturday I haul a few hot wheels at amcorp mall and 1 Utama mall. Sorry no pictures. Here is the list of the haul:
At amcorp from art anime :1999 first editions Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, Porsche 928, 06' 1963 Thunderbird, 3 packs of hot wheels (2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution), 2009 Dairy Delivery (green) and VW Drag Truck (since 68 carded). From Wan I got some loose car : Aston Martin DBS and AMC Javelin AMX. At 1 Utama jj : Fangula, '10 Ford Shelby GT500, Snow Ride, Scirocco GT 24, '67 Chevelle SS 396, Spider Rider and Sting Rod II (all HW Premiere second colour). For the race world: Scion XB, Nerve Hammer (Earth) and Phantom Racer(Volcano). For new HW Premier: Torque Twister, '73 Ford Falcon XB and '71 Dodge Charger. For the series car: '70 Chevelle SS, '70 Plymouth Road Runner (Nightburnez), '66 Ford Fairlane GT, AMC Javelin AMX, '70 Plymouth AAR Cuda (Muscle Mania), Custom V-8 Vega (Faster Than Ever) and '56 Ford F-100 (HW Perfomence). For the track stars: Impavido 1. That all I find today (15 May 2010).

bro most of us need to eja so might take a while to finish ur list. .. pics might help.. anyway nice list..

fuh... sahama is getting all the nice cars...
does anyone has an extra poster for this year collection?
I have tried to get it from the retail but they say they don't have... Sad

anyway, very good one sahama.. Pictures would be nice too..

hassan wrote:
bro most of us need to eja so might take a while to finish ur list. .. pics might help.. anyway nice list..

Glad that ur back in action..bro!! Btw..u wanna stick to ur current avatar??

chee keng hong wrote:
hassan wrote:

Glad that ur back in action..bro!! Btw..u wanna stick to ur current avatar??

hmm once i break up wit her perhaps.. now still got madu so not ready to buang the sepah yet.. infact i am actioning right now wit me avatar while foruming.. multitasking...

Wow...such a long list, but really all cars in the list are superb and nice. Congratz.

sinclair wrote:
That's a long list. affraid

Its have to be a long list when your boy says I want this, I want that too. Zakuan (son) helped himself those cars from the peg. At the end, myself have only to open wallet and shows the credit card to the cashier only. Whats matter, we some sort like a good partner.

hassan wrote:

Hassan, Zakuan typed the list for me. But I liked it because this is the first time he typed so much and happy too. I would love ti have pics but still encountered problem upload the pic from imageshack. Dont know why this part reaaly bugs me.

Zephyr - Thank you - Still have problem upload pics

Chee Keng Hong - Thank you - Kalau balik KL mesti banyak membeli, banyak outlet/seller at Amcorp compare to JB.

Atomkinder - Thank you - Got extra money can buy morelah.

Speedomonz - Thank you, Ganster grim wave, Terlalu banyak model baru dan colour baru jadi semua kena beli.

jhc7598 - Thank you , mission to collection all 2010 series.

RGSUKAN - Thanks - Tak boleh lawan sama lu, br, lu lagi terrer.

wildspirit wrote:
so all the way from JB la bang....congrats nice list.

Thanks. Yes all the way from JB to KL for hauling only. Now in JB. Today drops at Toycity JB after work and haul 2 pieces of medium car 1:24 buy 1 free 1 at RM69.00 - 1 Pontiac Firebird and 1 Delorean DMC 12.

Singapore? Heard they got Classics.
2010 Classics got Convoy and Chase cars.

nice haul! from the list i can see all is most wanted car.

danielh wrote:
nice haul! from the list i can see all is most wanted car.

Thank you, actually it was a lucky day for us. We also get helped from the sale assistant. She showed us the box and we dig and helped ourselves. Since it was on saturday - no plastic day, she offered us the Hw basic box. On top of that she gave us the discount coupon which we got 20% discount for each carder hw. But no thunt g grin this time somebody got it earlier.

Atomkinder wrote:
Singapore? Heard they got Classics.
2010 Classics got Convoy and Chase cars.

Hope to visit Singapore oneday. This weekend going to Jogjakarta Indonesia on assignment. Maybe can shop some diecast there. Anyway where can we get those 2010 classic in Singapore (which store?)

Today got another $Thunt Packard at a book store in Kulai.

congrats sahama..seronok hunting camni...semua membuahkan hasil yang terbaik....

RGSUKAN wrote:
congrats sahama..seronok hunting camni...semua membuahkan hasil yang terbaik....

Thanks. Ada masa baru boleh hunting + fulus.

My lunch haul today- all speed machine (as usual no pics)

1. Ferrari Carlifornia (blue)
2. Scirocco G124 (Yellow)
3. Corvette C6R (Red?)
4. Aston Martin V8 Vantage (Green)
5. '09 Audi TTS (Blue)
6. Ferrari 599XX (Red)
7. Jaguar XJ220 (white)
8. Ford Shelby GR-1 (Blue)

nice haul bro sahama, all haul in JB? i like that white jaguar, 599 and aston martin.

chee keng hong wrote:
wow!!! Nice SM haul!!!!

Thanks. I was only at the right time and the right place.

danielh wrote:
nice haul bro sahama, all haul in JB? i like that white jaguar, 599 and aston martin.

Thanks. Yes all haul in one place at JB this afternoon.

Meet Hokuan and family this evening after work at Kota Raya J Baharu. His sending me himself the Greenlight series I ordered earlier. These included speed series- Custom 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 & etc, Cruise series - Ford Mustang GT, Shelby GT350, Shelby GT500, Ford Mustang Mach, etc and Special Editon Under the Hood -2010 Ford Shelby GT500(red). Many thanks to Hokuan.

the best thing is that Greenlight series are much more finer details on the casting which are pleasing the eyes to see.

congrats... ni sungguh2 hauling ni... keep hauling bebeh... cheers

danielh wrote:
the best thing is that Greenlight series are much more finer details on the casting which are pleasing the eyes to see.

Thanks. now got plenty of Greenline to watch every. Yes real beautiful cars. These cars are display at home.

Atomkinder wrote:
Now what you need is a decent camera for beauty shots.

Got decent camera but still problem to upload pic from imageshake

Chelsea wrote:
wow, congrats bro sahama

Thanks a lot bro.

sahama wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
Now what you need is a decent camera for beauty shots.

Got decent camera but still problem to upload pic from imageshake

have u try photobucket?

Have try also photobucket but when try to upload the pic the message for url says ....imcomplete and not moving. i give up cos no patient to spent figuring what when wrong. Today hopely can go to Amcorp this evening.

Try at a different time. Either streamyx or photobucket sometimes got problem.

Or try upload one photo at a time.

trying with either internet explorer or mozilla firefox... maybe your internet connection is slow or the picture size is too big so it takes too much time uploading

Yep, try all the different browsers to see which one suits best - IE7, Firefox or even Google Chrome.

when I choose pictures in browser, there are 3 copy. which one i should choose?