Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

UcB's "Keep It Playa" Haul

As the story goes, UcB made his return to the infamous HWCM weekly gath last nite, and he sure doesn't get disappointed.

Firstly, our homie Sinclair shows us why he's a certified playa by sending RAOK to UcB with this awesome batmobile that actually has different finish than the original one (i'm guessing this was from Monster Duo pack)..

Then upon first ever meet with Cham, he instantly proves himself to be a playa too by having the 5 pack with my ever wanted green Roll Cage on sale. Not wanting to be left out, Mushroom intervened and hauled that thang then breaking up the set, allowing UcB to get this baby individually, thus solidifying his position as the real playa as always..

And Rayz came out with another surprise as well with above green VW. But he ain't a playa cause that thang wasn't offered to me first haha. And so the next playa title goes to MasalamMania for passing up on this.

And when i thought the phatness ends here, UcB finally got his first CS Tumbler from none other than the legendary playa Mr. 'C', another force to be reckoned with..

..Though it was Rayz who actually pointed out to me that Tumbler in Mr. C's hand, he's still ain't a playa simply because.. he's Rayz. Razz

Maybe above haul don't mean much for y'all, but for UcB they sure does mean something..

Spoiler:

Sekian, terima kasih.

wow....superheroes collection.....

nice.......

Cool dude. I like the green VW too but I have an ambulance pick up to "nurse" my losing green, hahaha.

Sincerely from neither wrestle-mania, mussel-mania nor masalam-mania (and, so on for all the "cool" names created by UcB) BUT only musclemania aka Chen,
dedicated to neither UntukCintaBerahi, UniqueCoolBada$$ nor UnidentifiedCerewetBoy (and, so on) BUT only UcB Razz

U guys forgot Masalah Mania. Cool haul UCB. So thats whats the military colors are for. The Matrix figures are cool. cyclops

netmatrix wrote:
U guys forgot Masalah Mania. Cool haul UCB. So thats whats the military colors are for. The Matrix figures are cool. cyclops

Thanks. Wish have better camera with me to fully capture the green armies lineup (that pic didn't reveal much), plus some cars that really can't wait to place there, but unable to do so until i get the 2nd piece to slaughter (e.g that VW Pickup i just hauled)

Spesel untuk netmatrix.

Atomkinder wrote:
I still got some of those McF, man!

I never sold my soul to Hot Toys like what happened to most of the infamous M'sian Spawn board spam kakis. Ini McF baru teaser, wait til i have mood again to take more pics of my 'Spawn side'. Cool

The twins in ready to "go major potty" position haha. Why is Sam & Twitch still carded? I stop short of having only Malebogia.

I don't think i will be collecting any action figure in the near future.

netmatrix wrote:
The twins in ready to "go major potty" position haha. Why is Sam & Twitch still carded? I stop short of having only Malebogia.

Good question, the opened Sam & Twitch is actually right there if ya can spot it, just that from angle i took the fat dude was hidden by the three black dudes. It's just that the carded one is actually the Walmart version where he's biting toothpicks instead of smoking cigarettes. I did similar setup for Halloween and Santa Spawn where the carded Walmart version (masked) placed next to opened original unmasked ones. Even with McF UcB is sucker for variants lol. Ironically on that same section you saw are 3 Collector's Club figure (Todd Mcfarlane, Terry Fitzgerald and Wanda) that rightfully should stay carded but i said heck they deserve to be displayed that way.

Haha my haul thread has become "get to know UcB's Spawnies". Guess i'll end my Spawn stories here.

Very nice patung and batman batmobile collection, congrate

undercoverbrother wrote:
netmatrix wrote:

Good question, the opened Sam & Twitch is actually right there if ya can spot it, just that from angle i took the fat dude was hidden by the three black dudes. It's just that the carded one is actually the Walmart version where he's biting toothpicks instead of smoking cigarettes. I did similar setup for Halloween and Santa Spawn where the carded Walmart version (masked) placed next to opened original unmasked ones. Even with McF UcB is sucker for variants lol. Ironically on that same section you saw are 3 Collector's Club figure (Todd Mcfarlane, Terry Fitzgerald and Wanda) that rightfully should stay carded but i said heck they deserve to be displayed that way.

Haha my haul thread has become "get to know UcB's Spawnies". Guess i'll end my Spawn stories here.

OIC! Those variants. I have the comics from 1-4x issues i think. Spent a lot on them too. Not to mention side running series. haha. Ok end of Spawn story.