Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
msclee

Kmart, Walmart, Target & Toy R Us Hauls

Some of the updated picture for you all viewing. Here are some from Kmart, Walmart, TRU and Targer store....

p9297219.jpg

p9297218.jpg

p9267135.jpg

pa027319.jpg

p9297220.jpg

Here is Toy R US....
 p9267115.jpg

Toy R US entrance...
 p9267116.jpg

And Bought all these...
 p9267117.jpg
 p9267118.jpg

And these...
 p9267119.jpg
 p9267120.jpg

And these....
 p9267121.jpg
 p9267122.jpg

And.....many more!!! Really PK lioa! Embarassed

Soo....who want this? Hassan??? Razz or Datuk Chia??? Basketball
 p9267123.jpg

10 Packs with Copper EVO X and Black Amazoom
 p9267124.jpg

And anyone want short card? Shocked
 p9267125.jpg

Or US Long Card? Very Happy
 p9267126.jpg

Nice hauling there bro...
But only mainlines? no garages? nice one there...

ok bro.. I want the BS Monster Duo... Can?

oh my god!! Lots of yummy casr on the peg! Look like not much taker there!!
Btw..me wan the green evo X & Moster Dua BS..too!! can?? Razz

mushr00m wrote:

Me want too!!!

mushr00m wrote:

Thank you bro, garage yes....but not much selection wor. Mostly left 1 piece only at the peg Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
oh my god!! Lots of yummy casr on the peg! Look like not much taker there!!
Btw..me wan the green evo X & Moster Dua BS..too!! can?? Razz

Thanks bro, actually mostly japanese car are not much taker. The greenies are all long gone lioa. No Thunt but got next year series 2011. Most of the next year car are come with nice card printing. Found some 2011 piece but all mostly left only 1 piece each. Shocked

ferraririzer wrote:
97 cents!!! I like!!! I want reventon roadster, can? Very Happy

Ok bro, only had short card left!

latias93 wrote:
May I know which Walmart and TRU is this?

Amerika Syarikat Wink

Atomkinder wrote:
Very worthy, especially those 10 packs & garage. Well scored.

Thanks bro, will go back to other store at Target and Kmart again.....very sweating now!!! Not the weather here hot, but those fabulous toys are awesome. Have check with this hobby shop for the Game & Watch....they say it was VVVHTF nowday

p9257011.jpg

Anyone interested at Showroom Sets?
 p9156910.jpg

Action Figurine...
 p9267128.jpg

I know lah in Amerika Syarikat.. but WHERE, specifically? xD

Was wondering if it would be anywhere near where I'm going.. (SF Bay Area).

latias93 wrote:
I know lah in Amerika Syarikat.. but WHERE, specifically? xD

Was wondering if it would be anywhere near where I'm going.. (SF Bay Area).

Mine current location are at East coast, Washington DC. Those giant retailer are same same like in malaysia Giant, Carrefour or Tesco. You sure can find it at SF as that marvellous state are very well known with celebrity and as for Toy r US, please check at their website for location. Been there few times before but forgot which shop and street name as there are more than 20 shops if I not mistaken. San Francisco's Toy R US are very hebat....sure you'll pengsan if enter those store.

Haha yeah, been there before (SF) for holidaying. Baggage limit exceeded when going back to Malaysia because bought too much toys from the Toysrus Sunnyvale outlet (which is also the famous 'haunted' Toysrus!). Toysrus there as big as hypermarkets in Malaysia! Going to SF next year for college this time..

What're you doing in DC? Can tell me what Hot Wheels series and line-up available at the stores there now? Larry's Garage and such banyak tak?

Wow, somebody is in US! Don't hold back, release all your powar and bring back those sweet things.

sinclair wrote:
Wow, somebody is in US! Don't hold back, release all your powar and bring back those sweet things.

Hahahaha...power required bullet bullet. Thanks bro! Will meet you next year soon bro Very Happy

latias93 wrote:
Haha yeah, been there before (SF) for holidaying. Baggage limit exceeded when going back to Malaysia because bought too much toys from the Toysrus Sunnyvale outlet (which is also the famous 'haunted' Toysrus!). Toysrus there as big as hypermarkets in Malaysia! Going to SF next year for college this time..

What're you doing in DC? Can tell me what Hot Wheels series and line-up available at the stores there now? Larry's Garage and such banyak tak?

Yes...mostly TRU US are very huge. Same size like a Tesco hypermarket and use trolley to push around. Currently the Wave at US are mixed with GTX, Baja and 2011 series oledi. Larry garage mostly their domestic popular car and spotted a number of red Ratbomb garage.

You will get ton's of garage at west coast area especially TRU, Target, kmart & Walmart as it was heaven for hotwheels collector too. Remember to ask your papa or mummy for extra credit card....preferably Titanium Card to shop there. Maybe our hassan's friend from Dubai may sponsor some...buy a Train!

sahama wrote:
Wow orang kaya hauls

Wakaka...haiyo brota. affraid Gua kena hauls dekat amerika sini kerana kat kampung tiada chance haul lo:P . Semua kena hauls habis by you Evil or Very Mad .....wakaka wakaka

So you sana kat JB dapat apa new wave? Kereta 2011 ada ka? sini sudah keluar kat peg lo

p9267130.jpg

jhc7598 wrote:
great hauls dude!!!

Thanks bro....have bullet will travel. cheers

msclee wrote:

Thanks bro, will go back to other store at Target and Kmart again.....very sweating now!!! Not the weather here hot, but those fabulous toys are awesome. Have check with this hobby shop for the Game & Watch....they say it was VVVHTF nowday

Kroger and Walgreens also.
Grab some keychains and 2010 cards.

Did you smell any garage VW T1 Drag Bus?

Atomkinder wrote:
msclee wrote:

Kroger and Walgreens also.
Grab some keychains and 2010 cards.

Did you smell any garage VW T1 Drag Bus?

Grab plenty of the latest 2011 wave cards and some with keychain and webcode.

Still openning my nose hole big and wide.....hope to smell those garage buses soon! Twisted Evil

Got advice from my bro mat salleh kawan, if wanna grab Convoy or Buses or Truck...go Groceries shop or Pharmacy outlet. Hypermarket like TRU, Walmart, Kmart hopeless...unless god bless you!

msclee wrote:
Yes...mostly TRU US are very huge. Same size like a Tesco hypermarket and use trolley to push around. Currently the Wave at US are mixed with GTX, Baja and 2011 series oledi. Larry garage mostly their domestic popular car and spotted a number of red Ratbomb garage.

You will get ton's of garage at west coast area especially TRU, Target, kmart & Walmart as it was heaven for hotwheels collector too. Remember to ask your papa or mummy for extra credit card....preferably Titanium Card to shop there. Maybe our hassan's friend from Dubai may sponsor some...buy a Train!

Haha.. thanks for the tip. Later scared credit card reach the limit, bank call hahah. Anyway, since you're in the USA, are you going to provide service to help buy some rarer Hot Wheels wave that cannot find in Malaysia? xD

wow see those prices! $0.97-0.99 pfft

if im there sure i cant stop hauling lol..hope u'll have a nice trip overall Smile

latias93 wrote:
msclee wrote:

Haha.. thanks for the tip. Later scared credit card reach the limit, bank call hahah. Anyway, since you're in the USA, are you going to provide service to help buy some rarer Hot Wheels wave that cannot find in Malaysia? xD

Yep...sure no problem. But you gotta get more buyer to join shipping fees as am not going to carry it back since my luggage was cramp with more than 120pcs of those cars Shocked

kurz wrote:
wow see those prices! $0.97-0.99 pfft

if im there sure i cant stop hauling lol..hope u'll have a nice trip overall Smile

Yapz....easily can score up to 30pcs of mainline, 20pcs of garage series, 2 box of 10paks, 5 pcs of Jada brand, 5 pcs of Johnylighting, Matchbox, Monster jam, action figurine and many more at anytime. Will request my taikor sahama to provide financial assistant already! Shocked

Apa ni pergi hauling saja. Pergi jalan lah Disneyworld at orlando ke. or go to new england contryside, Now fall season. forest blushing now. new Hampshire nice place to visit and no tax state or makan lobster at maine.

istock10.jpg
 lobste10.jpg

Walao eh.. each car is like only RM3. We may more than double here, somemore produk tempatan pulak tu! Evil or Very Mad

Baggage full? 50kg baggage limit already surpassed ah.. Very Happy

Also, may I know what's the rough price estimation for postal fees to M'sia (let's say for about 10 Larry's Garage cars)? Never had things shipped here before..

sahama wrote:
Apa ni pergi hauling saja. Pergi jalan lah Disneyworld at orlando ke. or go to new england contryside, Now fall season. forest blushing now. new Hampshire nice place to visit and no tax state or makan lobster at maine.

istock10.jpg
 lobste10.jpg

Fuyooooh bang, sedapnyer tu lobster dan pokok pokok tu....come over and we hauls together la bro. We combined hauling here with you together sure can open 10 hotwheels outlet at whole malaysia bouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

latias93 wrote:
Walao eh.. each car is like only RM3. We may more than double here, somemore produk tempatan pulak tu! Evil or Very Mad

Baggage full? 50kg baggage limit already surpassed ah.. Very Happy

Also, may I know what's the rough price estimation for postal fees to M'sia (let's say for about 10 Larry's Garage cars)? Never had things shipped here before..

Shipping for 10 garage series carded with priority are between $28 - $35

sinclair wrote:
Better use first class.

Yes bro....agreed with you if those items are not that kinda worth much or expensives. My last week order for the USPS boxes should be arrive anytime now. Hope it can reach here by today before going to canada this week Shocked

matchboxclub wrote:
wow.. super nice haul at US bro..!! i wan go US oso keke.. but not $$ now

Hahaha....thanks bro, I believe you can visit it one day. But nowday visiting USA are very troublesome due to security check. If you had relative or house in US, it will be easier for you to enter. Everything want security....like social security which is same as Malaysia EPF. Smile

mystery car didnt take ah bro? huhuhuhu...terbeliak mata tengok wooo....i want

wow, power haul...hope wallmart take over C4 here but rumour said it's Giant!
DAM! US 99 cent, now around rm3, we paid more than double!

RGSUKAN wrote:

Oh...hahahaha, that mystery car nola bro....saw that what car inside lioa. ShockedShocked

alfagta wrote:
wow, power haul...hope wallmart take over C4 here but rumour said it's Giant!
DAM! US 99 cent, now around rm3, we paid more than double!

Yeah...that's life bro! cyclops

msclee wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

Oh...hahahaha, that mystery car nola bro....saw that what car inside lioa.

hehhee..meaning, no more nice carslahtu...hahaha..since can see thru the tiny hole, mystery car is no more mystery....hahehe...btw, postla pics of your latest stuff bro..hehehe

RGSUKAN wrote:
msclee wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

Oh...hahahaha, that mystery car nola bro....saw that what car inside lioa.

hehhee..meaning, no more nice carslahtu...hahaha..since can see thru the tiny hole, mystery car is no more mystery....hahehe...btw, postla pics of your latest stuff bro..hehehe

Okokie bro, gimme few minute and packing those cars inside the USPS box now. Have to sent out 2 large flat box oso Evil or Very Mad