Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
latias93

Mattel Warehouse Sale 2010 Haul

Yup.... and understood that he'll fly to United States, SF to hauls as well. cheers

sahama wrote:
Welcome and what a good hauls dude

Bang sahama brader, your future power hauls has appear!!! maybe your student ka? lol!lol!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.. Very Happy

As you can see there are lots of white Speed Racer Mach 5/6's in excess.. my mom told me to buy them to she can fill up party packs for my little brother's birthday party. How come when I was smaller my friends birthday party never give out Hot Wheels Evil or Very Mad

wow truly hauler!!! i did manage to get this hotwheels 1:18 1966 batmobile as i waited from morning till 4pm..they restok back..

Atomkinder wrote:
Can I tumpang here? Save space.

My warehouse hall. Note the RM20. What a Face

Wowow...awesome bro, more or less same price as here at US.....congrate bro cheers

Hehe, anyone can come and tumpang! I don't really like the Batboats - they're really.. not my type and I don't know why I even bought them. The Penguin Batmobile is nice though! Very Happy

latias93 wrote:
Hehe, anyone can come and tumpang! I don't really like the Batboats - they're really.. not my type and I don't know why I even bought them. The Penguin Batmobile is nice though! Very Happy

The Batboat is actually metal body and the hatch can be open, unlike the batwing.

Atomkinder wrote:
The Batboat is actually metal body and the hatch can be open, unlike the batwing.

Oh, I never knew that. Don't feel like slaughtering them at the moment, wanna take group pics with my other Batman collections first. Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
wow!! Cheap man!! RM20.00. COngrats!!

Thanks! Did you get any? What a Face

Congrate for the members who haul at matter wharehouse sales. I was stuck at Port Dickson during the sales for 4 days. No hauls at all.

sahama wrote:
Congrate for the members who haul at matter wharehouse sales. I was stuck at Port Dickson during the sales for 4 days. No hauls at all.

Ah, my hometown. I regretted not raiding the 7-11's in PD for T-hunt$ (mana tau ada) because I don't think so there are many people over there who collect Hot Wheels! Evil or Very Mad

latias93 wrote:
sahama wrote:

Ah, my hometown. I regretted not raiding the 7-11's in PD for T-hunt$ (mana tau ada) because I don't think so there are many people over there who collect Hot Wheels! Evil or Very Mad

Memang tak ada.