Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
latias93

Latias93's Newbie Hauls - [Updated - 24 Oct 2010]

19 to 24 October Haul
Hauled 8 cars (Buy 3 Free 1) at Giant Kota Damansara. Bought a GMC Motorhome, Dodge Charger Drift, '84 Pontiac, 2010 Ford Mustang GT, Pro Stock Firebird, and 3x Delorean DMC-12 (gold). I also received 7 free straight track pieces (red) along with a connector with each track. The length of 7 tracks measured about 3.5m. Bought 3 gold DeLoreans - two for me and one for a friend. I also bought a Maisto All-Stars Elite Transporter from TRU Ikano Power Centre last Tuesday after school.

15 October Haul
Spoiler:

8 October Haul
Spoiler:

1 October Haul
Spoiler:

Thanks guys. I find buying this hauler is much more worth it than the Hot Wheels transporters as this one is 10000x more realistic, detailed and comes with rubber tyres. And both are same price at RM39.90.

cantek la pulak MAISTO hauler tu..... Rolling Eyes

Hehe, cantek. Itu pasal lah beli. I can't find any other transporter like this around Bandar Utama area.. D:

latias93 wrote:
Hehe, cantek. Itu pasal lah beli. I can't find any other transporter like this around Bandar Utama area.. D:

Bandar Utama banyak barang ma. macam-macam ada! Very Happy

sahama wrote:
Bandar Utama banyak barang ma. macam-macam ada! Very Happy

Sekarang dah takde dah, because I dah sapu this hauler. Twisted Evil

chee keng hong wrote:
Maisto hauler never dissapointed me the look !! Always got nice tampo around & matching car too!! Congrats bro!

Haha, it's the same price as the Hot Wheels truckin' transporter - but the Maisto hauler is in actual scale with the car, more detailed, better tampos, doesn't look 'toy-ish' and of course both the hauler and the car has rubber wheels! Very Happy

I got Maisto Elite Transporter for more than 24 variant and its not 10,000 x nicer compare to my other castings. Most Elite Transporter I got from Uncle Chia is less one week when they came landed here. Sorry bro...please respect other casting boleh. Especially to the thread cause its belongs to Hotwheels.

wildspirit wrote:
I got Maisto Elite Transporter for more than 24 variant and its not 10,000 x nicer compare to my other castings. Most Elite Transporter I got from Uncle Chia is less one week when they came landed here. Sorry bro...please respect other casting boleh. Especially to the thread cause its belongs to Hotwheels.

cheers

Congratulation for then new hauls and barter trade with Hassan. Your roak cars is gem for Hassan Very Happy

wildspirit wrote:

Sorry Embarassed .. I just thought that Hot Wheels might wanna up their design on the haulers a bit, thought. Yes, not all the Maisto haulers are nice.. the tow-trucks and the tow-trailer types don't appeal to me, I'll never buy them. I do have some Hot Wheels hauler castings that I like very much and have bought, although I'd be lying if I said that hauler with a Mad Propz is awesome.. but oh well.. lain orang lain ragam, what you like may not be what I like.. Smile

msclee wrote:
wildspirit wrote:
Especially to the thread cause its belongs to Hotwheels.

cheers

Hey, msclee bro, this quote related to your post as well la Razz

musclemania wrote:
msclee wrote:
wildspirit wrote:
Especially to the thread cause its belongs to Hotwheels.

cheers

Hey, msclee bro, this quote related to your post as well la Razz

Hehe.. Tron Lightcycles Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

nice haul there brader...
aku rasa keta kunin tu deuce roadster kot....

sahama wrote:
Congratulation for then new hauls and barter trade with Hassan. Your roak cars is gem for Hassan Very Happy

Haha.. rather surprised that he got carded cars.. I always thought he slaughtered all his car Very Happy

hassan wrote:
a pleasure to trade wit u bro.. hope u like what u got.. What a FaceWhat a Face

Thanks man.. you too! I wonder what happen to my cars? Sudah hantar bengkel kereta potong kah? affraid

smadli07 wrote:
nice haul there brader...
aku rasa keta kunin tu deuce roadster kot....

Haha.. thanks.. I checked, it's not a Deuce Roadster.. but close enough! Very Happy

i do have some carded collection jugak.. mostly as spares .. and as for your cars sad to say the bone shaker will not make it through the day.. the other 2 guarantee selamat.. Twisted Evil

sahama wrote:
itu shoebox mesti lebihan Hassan

Haha.. dia nak collect Shoebox, kasi la. Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
nice trade there! S..u got to see Hassan Hotrod??? Razz

No.. but did he show you? Razz
1) I am underage.
2) I am not a girl.
3) This is not they way to intro new members into the club.. Razz

JH Cigars wrote:
If onli I have more cars to trade. :I

Haha.. what cars do you want?

danielh wrote:
nice trades,and some nice car from hassan. cheers

Thanks! Feel like slaughtering the rubbers and putting it on my nicer castings.. but takut nanti tak jadi. Sad

hassan wrote:
i do have some carded collection jugak.. mostly as spares .. and as for your cars sad to say the bone shaker will not make it through the day.. the other 2 guarantee selamat.. Twisted Evil

Heheh.. the Bone Shaker apa jadi? You upgrade to rubbers ah? :O

The maistro hauler als nice. How many variation you got?

sahama wrote:
The maistro hauler als nice. How many variation you got?

This is the only Maisto hauler I have.. Sad

good catch latias....congrats, im still looking for this wave too..my place still GTX wave

@Sinclair: Yeah, I thought they'd be useless at first because it's been years since I last touched any of my Hot Wheels track sets. But I connected them anyway and found myself playing with the cars on it. What a Face

@Sahama: Thanks..

@RGSUKAN: Haha.. thanks.. but dapat tangkap GTX tak? Haha

adala sikit...hehehe..nevermind, hope next month there is 7E promo with new wave..at that time, lets gasak every 7E near our place..