Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

How i become HWCM member..

Seeing more and more new playaz in the block lately first of all UcB would like to take this opportunity to WELCOME all tha new playaz to this world we know as HWCM!

Spoiler:

Anyway back to topic, tell us how do you guys end up here. Had one night stand with Rayz-HWC one day and heard he meracau the word 'HWCM' in his sleep so you decided to find out? You hated HWCM so much that you ended up falling in love with HWCM (like those drama cinta)? Or simply you just register to sell your unwanted cars.. doesn't matter, just share it here!

The reason I joined this HWCM forum was to gain more knowledge and updating of lastest products. And it was a pleasant to know many new friend through this forum and it was marvellous to saw many supportive forumer that or who will help each other. Thus....."Caring is Sharing" moto are very perfect. Very Happy

Why I join HWCM and stay until now cos it makes me happy, energetic and feel young.

Started collecting Hot Wheels after Transformer movie (Bumblebee poison > Camaro), surfed net for something related to Hot Wheels & Malaysia, bumped...end up bcome of 1 of HWCM members.

UCB oh UCB...still the "little brother" that I have been knowing since the beginning where he RAOK-ed me a TH reg 'Tooned Camaro when we first met.
Orang kecil tapi lecture panjang, ada potensi boleh jadi lecturer, hmmm...

hye all of HWCM members,newbie here with big passion for small cars. Twisted Evil started with only a few hw coz really adored the car that i can't afford...n still got a few only... Smile n love tu c your hw photo too.... "Sila beri tunjuk ajar ye"... flower

Saw hotwheels car on the department store, then want to find more car that i want but not more, so i go find in the net, find until HWCM here. affraid

"i join hwc coz this is where i can hang out with young boys.. Twisted Evil ".. said rayz to himself...

How UcB end up here, here's how the story goes..

Spoiler:

undercoverbrother wrote:
How UcB end up here, here's how the story goes..

Spoiler:

and in return u allowed him to gain access and 'load' as much as he wants to ur ucb drive slot.. over and over .. routinely.. tongue .. What a Face

join bcos of ford gt. hw have lotsa ford gt models.

i just accidentally join here, and stuck here and cant get out already.. Evil or Very Mad

jhc7598 wrote:
i just accidentally join here, and stuck here and cant get out already.. Evil or Very Mad

You'll never get out Twisted Evil