Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enyomic

Thunt and Basic Car with Variation....

I was informed by a fellow collector that the gangster grin has a variant. On the super, the hot wheels logo on the rear quarter panel has a pink background and the regular does not. Recently I found one regular version with the pink background.

Question Don't the Super and Reg already different. Why not compare with own Reg to Reg and Super to Super....that variant...you has more thunt to campare than others..enyo Wink

enyomic wrote:
Hi wildspirit .... those 2 are regular thunt .....

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

My super and regular has the same logo, both are the pink one. Regular code is C09.

I'll check mine........when I score some........ palepale

sahama wrote:
Dont have time to check the different

When every week your hauls is more than 20-40 car this is classic case.....just like me hahahaha.
How to look closely to the car...to monitor ebay.....to reply email....to organize storage....go out to hauls some more....to watch tv...update HWCM...family.

wildspirit wrote:
sahama wrote:
Dont have time to check the different

When every week your hauls is more than 20-40 car this is classic case.....just like me hahahaha.
How to look closely to the car...to monitor ebay.....to reply email....to organize storage....go out to hauls some more....to watch tv...update HWCM...family.

also, Work - 7.30 am to 5.30 pm Mon-Friday

cham2020 wrote:
nice working hour, mr sahama

Now have to reduce hauling

sahama wrote:
cham2020 wrote:

man, new wave is coming....how to reduce Question

RGSUKAN wrote:
sahama wrote:
cham2020 wrote:

agree wit sahama...! reduce hauling & keep some $$$ to buy a high spec camera (20 meapixels)..so all the member tak sakit mata when saw ur posting pics!!...! RazzRazz

chee keng hong wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
sahama wrote:
cham2020 wrote:

agree wit sahama...! reduce hauling & keep some $$$ to buy a high spec camera (20 meapixels)..so all the member tak sakit mata when saw ur posting pics!!...! RazzRazz

ooooo...abang sahama nak beli camera baru rupenya...apa lagi DSLR tarukla bang....

RGSUKAN wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
sahama wrote:
cham2020 wrote:

ooooo...abang sahama nak beli camera baru rupenya...apa lagi DSLR tarukla bang....

Ini kena beli kamera yang baru ckh dah sakit mata ni. nanti check dulu credit card point. Ada 150,000 point belum utilise lagi. Ini boleh tukarganti kamera yang sesuai.

sahama wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
sahama wrote:
cham2020 wrote:

Ini kena beli kamera yang baru ckh dah sakit mata ni. nanti check dulu credit card point. Ada 150,000 point belum utilise lagi. Ini boleh tukarganti kamera yang sesuai.

hi people .. please stick to the topic lah ..... dun bring in hauling or camera story lah ..... if no place to store, I know a couple of free storage area. But if the items are lost or damage, it is your own risk lah.

A note to everyone here, I "may" exercise my deleting spam discretion on out of topic posts here. So don't complain later why your post is deleted. We are talking about thunt variation. ok. I am letting you see this message before I delete at an undisclosed time. So don't be surprised ah Razz

pydrumerboy wrote:
A note to everyone here, I "may" exercise my deleting spam discretion on out of topic posts here. So don't complain later why your post is deleted. We are talking about thunt variation. ok. I am letting you see this message before I delete at an undisclosed time. So don't be surprised ah Razz

ShockedShockedShocked

msclee wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:

ShockedShockedShocked

Msclee. any variant thunt you got there

pydrumerboy wrote:

spammaster beware.. RazzRazz

btw checked mine but all same Sad
had to check the other one i left at my house.. Smile

Guy dun need to hunt for the other .... we can trade coz i got like 10 non pink ones ......

I found some listed pink window variant for all to go hunting and they are:-

2009 silver GTR R35
2009 blue VW type 181
2009 yellow Ford Mustang GT
2009 yellow Ferrari F430 Spyder
2010 yellow '62 mustang concept
2010 gold '67 Dodge Charger
2010 green '07 Ford Shelby GT500
2010 white Shelby Cobra
2010 yellow Olds 442
2010 blue Scirrocco GT24
2010 white '70 Plymouth AAR Cuda
2010 yellow Ferrari 430 Scuderia (US only)
2010 burgundy '07 Ford Shelby GT500

and the latest I found today

2010 67' Shelby GT500

Now lets go hunt ........

haaaa~ penat la kalau mcm nih..
btw thanks for the info bro.. arghh, need to go hunt again, = =

sinclair wrote:
Thanks for info,

but not in line with topic. Razz

DONE ..... Thanks