Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

New hauls (26.02.2011)

Glad to find these cars yesterday after seeing so many hauls of this wave. I think I hit a fresh rack, but short cards come in smaller boxes of 36 cars I think, so there would have been 2 boxes on the pegs. Means that only 1 mini, 1 M3, 1 Chevelle SS, 1 El Camino, 1 Tacoma, 2 Megane, 2 Time Machines, 3 Lambos, 4 Super Snake per box, in case anybody interested to know.

Also gets me to think that I have missed 2 waves - Corvette and T-Bird, and maybe GTO? I mean where is white M3, yellow Datsun Bluebird and yellow Megane? Bah, hope those waves show up elsewhere.

Glad to note that Mini body is still detachable. Also noted short card Danica Patrick's car does not have signature unlike the long card.

Some cars on the loose already. Others waiting to see if can haul ones with better tampo first.

Snake red is a nice deep metallic red.

Also, did you notice that the short card shows the full picture of the car on the card, unlike the long card?

Ya ya, me slow poke, just noticed. Rolling Eyes

yum yum!! Now u have the latest wave as wat we have here!! Didnt notice that the SC show full pic of car. Thanks for that info!!
Btw..congratz !! cheers

congrat!! yes sir here danny patrick car got signature at the left top of the card..