Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

HWCM mini Bowlin' session!

Okay based on feedbacks on other thread, some member suggested bowling session this friday nite instead of McD gathering, i really have no idea if we should proceed, so we'll do headcount to see if we should have one. For those who really can't convince themselves to join the game you guys still can hang out and chit chat there what. And also don't forget Summit USJ is where the awesomeness is, none other than our grandmasta playa Uncle Chia's die-cast shop is here, perhaps all of us should 'crash' Bright Zone store before the game starts, what do you think? Very Happy

Update

Bowlin' session confirmed.

Time - 10pm, 18th March 2011 (Friday)
Location - Ampang Bowl, Summit USJ

UCB, you arrangelah, mesti ada sembutan punya!

Anyway as mentioned this session is not FINAL yet, all depend on how many interested, cause otherwise for this week we'll stick to usual Friday gathering in McD / Deans.

1 - wildspirit
2 - mushroom?

put my name in it .. I will play in the bus ekspress on the way home to Ipoh ... LOL

1- wildspirit
2- mushroom
3- tunnelrat
4- atomkinder the bowler

Team event la bagus! Winning Team gets some Thunt$ from UCB, yahooo!

Actually I can't bowl for nuts but showing my support for the idea.

enyomic wrote:
put my name in it .. I will play in the bus ekspress on the way home to Ipoh ... LOL

Wah you can play so long ar? don't pray-pray...

mana si hassan tu? Jom Bowl Hassan, bowl dulu kat gathering selepas tu balik rumah boleh 'bowl' lagi...

*runs!*

think last time bowl was in secondary school. shld be fun.

count me in also.

A really good idea this event. Everybody should try to participate. Wish I could join.

Remember to record and post the results later.

okay la me join ajer no hal nyer.... as long as i get to cream the playa... tongue ... atom jgn la lari i nak bowl u dulu... I love youI love youI love you .. mana nak sumbat jari hmmmm.... Razz

I'm in.. but what time? don't think I can make it before 10pm thou.. But after that should be ok..

1- wildspirit
2- mushroom
3- tunnelrat
4- atomkinder the bowler
5- zoomckng
6- spelberg
7- hassan

Mushroom bowlin is definitely 10pm onwards. Btw from what i understand Uncle's store usually closed earlier than mall's closing time so we might not be able to convoy to his place unless everyone willing to come earlier, but those who do highly recommended to drop by there. Very Happy

chee keng hong wrote:
matbear82 wrote:
count me in... naib juara bersih longkang Razz

lol!

huh..'dalam' maknanyer tu.. RazzRazzRazz .. apa mungkin ckh juaranyer.. silent

bowling... mcm best je... if try to join if i can leave the office early...

maaf la kwn2 x dpt join lak sessi bowling this night!!family 1st maa..aduhaiii SadSadSad try join next sessi plak laa..

1- wildspirit
2- mushroom
3- tunnelrat
4- atomkinder the bowler
5- zoomckng
6- undercoverbrother
7- hassan
8- matbear
9- rayz-hwc
10- xeifu

Update..

Just called the bowling centre, the rate for Summit lane bit costlier than normal hours. Tried checking other places too but seems only Summit lane is available tonight, Shah Alam / Pyramid got tournaments.

Rate per game (each bowlers) - RM7
Shoes rental - RM2

How many games depend on you guys (i suggest 3 else very short), we'll start around 10.30pm, so please try to be there by 10pm. I will come early to secure lanes, and please if any of playaz in the list had to withdraw do notify us asap easier for me to figure out how many lanes should take.

sahama wrote:
Selamat berboling

apa lagi sahama, pergi bermain boling sambil memakan kuih akok di pasar fama.

guys.. FYI, do not forget your socks... either that or you can buy there..

gua 2 frame dah pancit... karena jari gua besar2... trpaksa pakai bola2 berat nak mampuih... clown... jgn lupa bwk sarung kaki...

sahama wrote:
Siapa juara cuci bersih longkang boling?

Your avatar is the longkang king

Yesterday night, the bowling was good but after bowling session was better!
That one only those who went tau la... kekekeke Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Atomkinder wrote:
sahama wrote:
Siapa juara cuci bersih longkang boling?

Your avatar is the longkang king

terer avatar aku ni.syabas. RazzRazz

hahaha.....suma average score ciput ciput jer.......terrer..... Razz

CHAH wrote:
hahaha.....suma average score ciput ciput jer.......terrer..... Razz

Itu warm-up game lah only 4 of us played while waiting for others. The final baru playaz especially atomkinder tunjuk belang!

Bowling event report

Cuci longkang champ: Hassan 2nd Atom 3rd Guest bowler, Francis Atom friends. Hassan doing great at first practice and starting second also great strike at first and two frame and follow by spare at third and fourth but after that consistent longkang visitor to 3rd game. Atom first game just cannot hit it right but very lucky at 2nd game which make him second place while his friends have very powerful throw but always off the path.

Improvement Champ: Mushroom 2nd Atom 3rd UCB. Mushroom just cannot make it right at first game but after 3rd frame at 2nd game he always hit the strike and spare. Atom lucky hand just hit it right since beginning at 2nd frame UCB with his own ball and shoe after all are everything but total star looking with his curling ball but just wont find his line at 1st and 2nd but 3rd game seriously he unbeatable.

Steady champ: Share by 3, Matbear, Tunnelrat, Wildspirit. From 1st to 3rd always consistently do a bit right but really longing for luck to get it strike and spare all has no problem to hit pins 9-7 at first throw.

Overall report: Just not enough. Seriously need to bowl again.

Wah thanks for detailed report, wildspirit is right just not enough so whenever you guys ready for next session just post here, we'll arrange another one.