Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SanLino

My very own hobby blog is up & running!

Congratulation on the official opening of your own block cheers

thx bro sahama & kuih_tiow! if any of you guys have a blog too please tell me so that i can put in my blog list ok?

Congrats on your blog. Hope to see lots of interesting stuff coz you got heaps of knowledge on cars.

thx bro! hahahaa nahh~ i'm still learning like you guys.. Embarassed

sinclair wrote:
Congrats on your blog. Hope to see lots of interesting stuff coz you got heaps of knowledge on cars.

yeah bro hopefully u'll rajin rajin update it..not like some peoples blog ... dah berhabuk habis dah.. ( Suspect @ sinclair )... Razz

congrats bro!!! looks like i had to find myself a time for building a blog also la.. RazzRazz
keep updating the blogs bro!!! cheers

jhc7598 wrote:
congrats bro!!! looks like i had to find myself a time for building a blog also la.. RazzRazz
keep updating the blogs bro!!! cheers

i'll support you too. Razz

hassan wrote:
sinclair wrote:

yeah bro hopefully u'll rajin rajin update it..not like some peoples blog ... dah berhabuk habis dah.. ( Suspect @ sinclair )... Razz

lol!

thx for the support guys! currently i'm close to completing my showroon dio to take photoshoots.. sorry being late for the 1st review! Smile

also for those who wants their blog on my blog list.. list yours here at kurz's thread.. thx! /t2402-post-ur-blog-address-here