Find results in...
mkii_kl

2011 HW Arkham Batmobile Haul!

Hi
Just passing by. 1st posting.

this came with the box also

Cheers
Kit

Congrats, habislah kau orang satu pun tak tinggal, hauling kurang-kurang 12 kotak. Bila nak buat sale?

No sale bro, bought off a HW collector from Las Vegas. Also it would be a problem to send to KL from Brunei postage for one car from here to KL is about BN 14 = RM 30.++ i think...
I only collect the batmobiles. The mustang is my friend tumpang punya.
Thanks

sahama wrote:
Congrats, habislah kau orang satu pun tak tinggal, hauling kurang-kurang 12 kotak. Bila nak buat sale?

Hahaha Bro, i dun think this is extreme lah... still got some collectors who posted here, with 3 dozen or more pcs of certain model... Actually 6 pcs just belong to me the rest are for my bros here in Brunei...

hancur affraid ......market batmobile lesap trus..... lol! anyway....congrats....dasat betuk!!!! bouncebouncebounce

Hey thanks for the kind words...
i hope to show more, but HW in brunei is like back dated...we're only receiving the TH Olds 445 wave now...
Boringlah

mkii_kl wrote:
i hope to show more, but HW in brunei is like back dated...we're only receiving the TH Olds 445 wave now...
Boringlah

Are you in Brunei now?

msclee wrote:
hancur affraid ......market batmobile lesap trus..... lol! anyway....congrats....dasat betuk!!!! bouncebouncebounce

Mslee, when are you going back to the US to haul and grab all this new batmobile, I miss your recent pic hauls. Razz

sahama wrote:
mkii_kl wrote:
Boringlah

Are you in Brunei now?

Ya Bro, U coming over?

sahama wrote:
msclee wrote:

Mslee, when are you going back to the US to haul and grab all this new batmobile, I miss your recent pic hauls. Razz

Oh yes big brota, will grab those awesome bat for you once reached back to US again. Will be delighted to meet you again once return KL next month bouncebouncebouncebounce

msclee wrote:
sahama wrote:
msclee wrote:

Oh yes big brota, will grab those awesome bat for you once reached back to US again. Will be delighted to meet you again once return KL next month bouncebouncebouncebounce

oh ya!!! PLS remember to pass mine..too!! Evil or Very Mad

chee keng hong wrote:
msclee wrote:
sahama wrote:
msclee wrote:

oh ya!!! PLS remember to pass mine..too!! Evil or Very Mad

Thank you, thank you hope to meet you soon