Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darthvaderr

VHTF! Hot Wheels Collection

I reckon instead of posting ALL of these so-called VVHTF items at new topics/threads, how about just remain posting back into your own Garage/Sales thread if possible - which you have been updating regularly - no point posting at multiple sections/threads.

Rayz... yup he got sales thread but no offended since its fall to new title and many more like you can also post your collections or other pics that definitely VVHTF.

Hi Rayz, Sorry if you felt bad but in all honesty, not all items are for sale. you may check if you want to. I am Not here to spam or stir any nonsense just want others who are not having the intention to buy to know that there are nice stuff out there.

Wildspirit... thanks.

darthvader wrote:
wowiee!!! how much it will cost??

WOW!! One nice $uperb RARE stuff!!! For sure it not come cheap!!

for sure it do look good in that fuel pump package. Razz

darthvaderr wrote:
Hi Rayz, Sorry if you felt bad but in all honesty, not all items are for sale. you may check if you want to. I am Not here to spam or stir any nonsense just want others who are not having the intention to buy to know that there are nice stuff out there.

Wildspirit... thanks.

Non taken Smile...was hinting for you to start a 'Garage' post of your own thumbsup at least that post belongs to you only, and do whatever you like there or post items not for sale - but VHTF/Special nonetheless items into there, cos on this thread section...pages gets passed quite quickly nod

I like seeing all your items - items I know out of my reach, so i like saving up all your pretty pics too into an album Smile but obviouly the Club created the 'Garage' section for a purpose kan Wink for members to show/post all their favourites into there to share with the rest of forum members clap

Don't forget to reserve couple first post for each individual yummy castings you post like Dairy Deliverys, VW Bus, CHevy Panels, Conventions, Code 3s, Libertys etc thumbsup

Hmmmm, last time around USD70 dunwan, now so hard to get. cry

Uncle that's what I stated la...the reason why its 'worth' so much more...

sinclair wrote:

albinoalbino

sinclair wrote:

yeah when custom convoy starting making a mark here i remember browsing EBAY and found one at USD 55.
lucky got it at US 8*.