Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildspirit

TV3 Annoying News Ever

Tonite our beloved TV3 highlighted starting July, Government will starting to ensure all immigrants in country legal or illegal will be registered with possibly being chase out so that more job opportunity will be able to rakyat Malaysia.
And our dear DPM Muhyiddin Yasin said once being registered if necessary they will absorb or legalized the illegal aliens.

OMG! OMG!

1. Why now they thinking to register all that Indon, Bangla, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka bla bla bla.... Two days ago some news saying for every 12 male at Pahang 1 is immigrant!

2. More job opportunity to rakyat. Hinanya kita rakyat Malaysia. Terpaksa tunggu mat-mat Bangla,Indon tu blah baru lah ada kerja rakyat Malaysia ni. WTF!

3. Pulak! Once register we will absorb..sekejap cakap nak chase sekejap absorb. Ni nak register immigrant ke nak register voters?

Most likely they found out that there are more immigrants that can help them in votes.
So...

money bebeh its all about the money lor.... yawnyawnyawn ...

More news on illegal alien..yesterday news

Lebih 20 IPTS di black listed kerna membawa masuk pendatang menggunakan pas pelajar dengan taktik mahu menyambung pelajaran di Malaysia.

Terbaru pendatang dari India berjaya dikesan setelah polis dan kastam mendapati mereka tidak tahu membaca.

OMG! OMG!

Hahaha lol!

thats why la diorg masuk sini, to learn membaca.. lol!

btw about the registration, i'm thinking the same, to help on votes perhaps.. Evil or Very Mad

News i heard on morning radio

- Today Rela chairman announce to discontinue any Rela movement to help government to carry any action against immigrant. The deal that they honor for over 20 year disbanded.

So the busuk fishy factor is confirm beyond doubt?

Lol cool clip but sorry had to remove just to ensure no more Najib related posts coming out after this.

Try focusing on issues itself without mentioning names, political parties whatsoever.

..and btw TV3 news IS annoying anyway. So this thread stays. Razz

enyomic wrote:
when is tv3 news not annoying !!!!!

when Azwan Ali still budak lelaki kot...haha

For me, the channel is okay, alot of the programs are good, like Majalah 3, 999, 360 and so on, the Buletin Utama is a bit skewed on one side, I mean they still show the facts and all especially Karam Singh Walia part where he host the Aduan Rakyat, but it's better they tell both side of the story on the news, both gov. and the opposition, that way it's much more interesting to watch, and the news would be "complete" in my eyes.

foreign labours will always be in demand.

tell me who else is going to work in our rapid growing contruction projects?

also in plantations, etc.

just that it needs to be manage properly

Not because of foreign labours. They can work legally and work here.
But dirty hands that making money by flooded unnecessary numbers of them legal or illegal
and those who legalized by honoring citizenship for some political reason.
At Sabah this was epic tragedy.

I still sakit hati thinking how TV3 can say something like... tujuan pendaftaran ini akan membolehkan lebih banyak peluang perkerjaan kepada rakyat Malaysia. Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad