Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

JB gathering

Recommended Posts

looking for collectors in johor!

Location : McD pandan JB
Time : 10PM
Date : 25th october 2011

i will be bringing some stuff from the latest wave and also some delivery rides to sell.

Free 2011 posters!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aiyo!! sound so sad..Mr admin!! laugh1
Nowdays seldom goes JB ady...mostly go Bkt indah Jusco..hunting place mah!! brows
But do let me know the upcoming gathering date..pls ! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wow.. maybe during the hari raya haji holidays perhaps.. coz I might be goin back mersing..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sahama wrote:
Today gathering at Amcorp



Oh yessssssssssssssss......... drooljogetthumbsupideagodclap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desmond, besok kita jumpa kat C4 Mcdonald at 10pm okay, I coming with my 2 Singapore buddies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mcpie wrote:
2012 gathering in JB anywone?


Calling all JB members Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm game.. got some stuff to let go. Stock overflow.Last week of Feb i'm quite free..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ich würde mich sehr, sehr freuen, wenn du mein Blog verlinken würdest, weil er auch noch ziemlich neu und unbekannt ist. Würde gerne ein paar mehr Leute auf das Blog aufmerksam machen etc. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Google translate:

I would be very happy, very pleased if you would link my blog because he is still fairly new and unknown. Would like a few more people on the blog to draw attention, etc. ^ _ ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy faces of last night 15 June 2012 gathering.Cikgu also there.

 img_7310.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
who is cikgu?
he have custom cars?
im that brown colour baju and blue bag one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
edwardcjw wrote:
who is cikgu?
he have custom cars?
im that brown colour baju and blue bag one


The one with the carded hw on the lap. otai collector!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sahama wrote:
edwardcjw wrote:
who is cikgu?
he have custom cars?
im that brown colour baju and blue bag one


The one with the carded hw on the lap. otai collector!


i saw already~he have custom cars?maybe i can ask him about custom tips!heehee~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
demonicle wrote:
looking for collectors in johor!

Location : McD pandan JB
Time : 10PM
Date : 25th october 2011

i will be bringing some stuff from the latest wave and also some delivery rides to sell.

Free 2011 posters!!!!!!


hello!!Desmond!!im Edward!jonathan's friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
edwardcjw wrote:
demonicle wrote:
looking for collectors in johor!

Location : McD pandan JB
Time : 10PM
Date : 25th october 2011

i will be bringing some stuff from the latest wave and also some delivery rides to sell.

Free 2011 posters!!!!!!


hello!!Desmond!!im Edward!jonathan's friend!



hello!!Desmond!!im msclee!michael lee's friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
msclee wrote:
edwardcjw wrote:
demonicle wrote:
looking for collectors in johor!

Location : McD pandan JB
Time : 10PM
Date : 25th october 2011

i will be bringing some stuff from the latest wave and also some delivery rides to sell.

Free 2011 posters!!!!!!


hello!!Desmond!!im Edward!jonathan's friend!



hello!!Desmond!!im msclee!michael lee's friend!


LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
After today gathering.. we have a plan on next gathering VENUE & DATE..

Venue: ADRIAN'S HOUSE
Date: 14/July/2012 Saturday
Time: 8PM Onwards
Purpose: To Show & Sell some of the collection

P/S: Bring your own boxes write down your name & choose what u want. KIV stuff 1st, payment after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.