Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

Where is the 2 final case of Vintage Racing?

I thought i was the one waiting for it. I want them chargers, hehehe. Online price way too high.

i think local retailers gave up on the vintage/garage series bcos of the poor response. by the way they r throwing those prices to clear them at a loss, i dont think they will be ordering this line anymore.

The cases has been out for a period off time now - you may do a quick search to scout for the ones you need to complete - but confirmed all cases are out! Stocks been delayed locally due to no re-orders from retailers - also reason cause stocks in-store are not being sold as quickly as expected. It may arrive but in due time...it's the same situation in any & all other Mattel related products - thus there's no need for re-visiting this issue again & again & again..

i donno about vintage case
but 2 places in langkawi just restore with this wave

sorry in case it was not the case u want

...that would be the same case netmatrix is talkin' about...still hanging all over the stores...if whoever coming back thru LCCT do check out the Toy store...

Rayz-HWC wrote:
...that would be the same case netmatrix is talkin' about...still hanging all over the stores...if whoever coming back thru LCCT do check out the Toy store...

i'm back from there bro
which toy store
Paradise ka?
ooo did i miss other toy store

Thats the last wave i saw also. Whatever the case, i scouted online each car almost RM50 with shipping. Walaneh!! Cannot find opened case also currently. Last year garage how? Did the last case come? Not even finish whatever they are releasing and new DC WantYourPurse, Belahvard and (N)ot (H)appy (R)elease (A)gain series come. I mean its their way la to cross years every year. But MIA just like that.... not to mention their yearly report last month. 1% increase. So if want 2% or more make us happy la. Razz

CARS also like that. In fact whoever collect Toons like me, like kena rip off kaw kaw. I'm very very very lucky to stumble on 3 more "What i want" last year 4 months ago. And only in 1 place. Wait and think they will reload before CARS 2 come out. And BAM!! habuk also dun have. But CARS 2 wave so loaded with Finn And Mater i think i wanna puke brown and blue already. So wait again. See online... CARS Toons series even worse! Pay more than RM100 each. Some asking RM300 for 1!!! mad1

Woi! Mattel dun wan business is it? Why u go and let them scalpers have business? U let them scalp TH enuff la. Dun la make everything not available!!! shakehead

i still see the Masters of Universe series or a.k.a the series without the DD

everywhere Very Happy

RegistraCHAN wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

i'm back from there bro
which toy store
Paradise ka?
ooo did i miss other toy store

...yup saw these there...
http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/vintageracing/T8534.jpg
http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/vintageracing/T8458.jpg
http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/vintageracing/T8471.jpg

One of the main reasons these Vintage Racing and Garage line cannot sell is that the cars in these lines are 99% American muscle cars, and muscle cars are not really well-received by the general public. To most small-time collectors and kids, classic muscle cars are just "old junk" or "rubbish", so there you go.