• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
musclemania

MM's haul_2012_Update_Page4

Yesterday non-HW haul

Spoiler:

Thanks, guys.

Camaro T-Hunt haul was previous stuff, just want to decorate front page of my haul thread with my favourite casting Razz

Yesterday weekly gathering non-HW haul:

Spoiler:

Thanks, Zedd and ...
Spoiler:

Nice meeting you all during gathering.

Not so bother of Mystery Machine nor The Bat wave but this is the most important haul of mine yesterday

Spoiler:

But still, hauled these
 2012-089.jpg

musclemania wrote:
Not so bother of Mystery Machine nor The Bat wave but this is the most important haul of mine yesterday
Spoiler:

But still, hauled these
 2012-089.jpg
Nice hauls bro! Very Happy

Cheers and happy hunting,

Orang sibuk mencari Flying Bat & Scooby Doo van, saya pulak dapat banyak error Laughing

Belum buka blister, top body dah terjonggek! Razz
 2012-105.jpg
 2012-106.jpg

Double error for Eagle Massa
 2012-107.jpg
 2012-108.jpg

Error left on peg
 2012-109.jpg

Nice haul Chen Very Happy
Error collector too? Smile
Btw: u r welcome...and i set loose the barcelona hummer, for my/our combo dad-daughter collection Very Happy

Great finally to meet you!

Thanks, guys.

Zedd: Just purchased for member who likes error, hehehe, unless the casting is my favourite collection.

Another one today, kekeke
 2012-116.jpg

Sharp eyes...i think i go half blind Smile thats why went out of the way lookin for those people no longer lookin for...hot wheels or otherwise... Very Happy

Zedd_68 wrote:
Sharp eyes...i think i go half blind Smile thats why went out of the way lookin for those people no longer lookin for...hot wheels or otherwise... Very Happy

Matter of sensitivity and "kei po-ing" instinct Razz

huileng wrote:
I saw no difference but the rhino look car seems nice.

You need to be more patient and SHARP Twisted Evil
You can always ask for the senior collectors here if you are interested; Atomkinder, Rayz, Shakz, etc. on error hauling!

2 Question..do error collectors usually buy 2 sets of cars to show the errors? And how was the market for error hot wheels..I know that error printing money will hike its value from watching pawn star.

vandenan wrote:
2 Question..do error collectors usually buy 2 sets of cars to show the errors? And how was the market for error hot wheels..I know that error printing money will hike its value from watching pawn star.

My view of the first question:
Individual preference Wink
Same scenario for some collectors who like to collect 1 carded and 1 loose for a same model.
Basically, for the normal unit, we can always have the reference of right (non-error) design in "softcopy" (from the net) or "hardcopy" (catalogue or printed list). That is also individual preference whether you are a paper-less approach person or you like to hold the copy and review it frequently.

My view of the second question:
Technically speaking, error unit shall be harder to find than $uper if the so-called defective unit was the escapee from Mattel production. If the whole Production lot was produced in error/defect, that will be common error, hahaha. Or perhaps, in Production or manufactur-ability view at cost term, if the so-called error is "acceptable", well, they can opt to release it to market rather than disposing it as reject. Else, that will affect the production yield, for sure.

"collect what you want"...whether you are keeping it, or for 'investment' purposes...you decide.

and "collect HOW you want".. no rules in collecting...

Cheers,
Z

Zedd_68 wrote:
See you there matey...tonite less buka kedai more enjoy teh tarik Very HappyVery Happy

I bukak kedai kecik, some common stuffs for members who may like it Wink

musclemania wrote:
vandenan wrote:

My view of the first question:
Individual preference Wink
Same scenario for some collectors who like to collect 1 carded and 1 loose for a same model.
Basically, for the normal unit, we can always have the reference of right (non-error) design in "softcopy" (from the net) or "hardcopy" (catalogue or printed list). That is also individual preference whether you are a paper-less approach person or you like to hold the copy and review it frequently.

My view of the second question:
Technically speaking, error unit shall be harder to find than $uper if the so-called defective unit was the escapee from Mattel production. If the whole Production lot was produced in error/defect, that will be common error, hahaha. Or perhaps, in Production or manufactur-ability view at cost term, if the so-called error is "acceptable", well, they can opt to release it to market rather than disposing it as reject. Else, that will affect the production yield, for sure.

This sounds like professor lar.

Can we call you Prof. MM frm now on?? lol!

Prof MM? Errmmm ... those were common practice in manufacturing (factory) field instead Embarassed

Today flea market haul:
When ppl were busy with lots of goodie at flea market, I tried my luck at less popular outlet there which is Popular and these were found!

Spoiler:

From trade:
 2012-120.jpg
and sexy pink
 2012-121.jpg

Batman What a Face :
*With "70% discount" from peg price, kekeke.
 2012-118.jpg

Non-HW haul:
Spoiler:

Stealth Fighter!!!!

Superized Wagon!!!

..waah, this is not 'flea market' shopping...it's more Very Happy

btw: that batmobile with armored plating active...hot wheels which year/series?

Great sunday leisure shoppin Chen thumbsup

Thanks, guys.

Zedd_68 wrote:
Stealth Fighter!!!!

Superized Wagon!!!

The Batmobile is this year 1/50 scale first wave.

Jalan-jalan cari makan ... well, never give up on any outlet Wink

musclemania wrote:
Thanks, guys.
Zedd_68 wrote:
Stealth Fighter!!!!

Superized Wagon!!!

The Batmobile is this year 1/50 scale first wave.

Jalan-jalan cari makan ... well, never give up on any outlet Wink

i never give up when i hunt too on weekdays

Right, just go through every outlet. Else, you will regret if assumption was made that the outlet will not restock (but it indeed restocked) ... who knows, right? As hunter, try all out so that our energy/fuel/pocket$$$ can be fully utilized meaningfully, hahaha.

musclemania wrote:
Right, just go through every outlet. Else, you will regret if assumption was made that the outlet will not restock (but it indeed restocked) ... who knows, right? As hunter, try all out so that our energy/fuel/pocket$$$ can be fully utilized meaningfully, hahaha.

yup i like that one never give up w/o fail since feb keep trying than can get at least a th or more scores

Sunday I was at flea market too... when I walk pass Popular saw the HW box is alrd empty and the staff say just now ady got other person find jor.
Urgh!!!! why i always late a stepppppppp

huileng wrote:
Sunday I was at flea market too... when I walk pass Popular saw the HW box is alrd empty and the staff say just now ady got other person find jor.

Because I was earlier Laughing
Wait, you did score $uper Ferrari 599xx, so, you were not always late wink

musclemania wrote:
huileng wrote:

Because I was earlier Laughing
Wait, you did score $uper Ferrari 599xx, so, you were not always late wink

Only ferrari is not enough Very Happy
Since u ady buy all the good stuff from Popular that day, I only manage to get the box from the staff.

huileng wrote:

Since u ady buy all the good stuff from Popular that day, I only manage to get the box from the staff.

Do u mean Popular book store?

vandenan wrote:
huileng wrote:

Do u mean Popular book store?

Yupp Popular bookstore~~
Oh, incase u dono, Popular and MPH hv hotwheels/mbx too
also keep eyes on random bookstore, they might selling old hotwheels.