Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hot kengas

THE STORY OF A BOOKCASE - MAINBOX MAKING DREAMS OF COLLECTORS

This is the story of a lonely living wall, nobody cared about it, or even hanging a painting, one day there came the idea of occupying it with a bookcase, a shelf but would not be any, there resorted to friend carlos who promptly accepted the challenge, and with all his talent years following shelving diecast miniatures, I developed this wonder, many friends thought madness collecting miniature metal cars, and even more the amount of my collection, after faced with this wall of thumbnails that is a true Diecast Wall, are now reconsidering, and animating in starting their own collections ...

This project was my insight and with all the help and professionalism of Mr. Carlos and Ivan the MAINBOX who took on the project first, custom-made bookcase with 1,080 niches, divided into 03 shares each with 360 niches for scale miniatures 1:64, there are several brands of packaged miniatures as: Hot Wheels Basic, Miscellaneous Series Collector HW, Greenlight, Johnny Lightning, Liberty Promotions, Maisto, Jada, Welly, Oxford, Rusky, Matchbox, Minichamps, California Collectables 64, and NewRay many other ...

The Collecting Diecast after meeting my wife and the birth of my son, is among the most important things in my life, because through him and because I met lots of interesting people and some not so, I made many friends, I created a Blog., Organized a convention and now work at a company directly linked to this hobby and other segments will be clear, so if you do not know and seeing this and reading this matter by chance, find out and learn about this hobby, I always say, the motto all: COLLECT iS TO MAKE FRIENDS ...

Accompany some more pictures of this wonder bookshelf ...

Special thanks to MAINBOX SPECIAL CASES LTD

COLUMN TWO POINTS: Collecting DIECAST, THE BEST HOBBY IN THE WORLD, IS TO COLLECT FRIENDSHIPS.

More bigger means more economic not otherwise and that all make one collector simply smartly genius.

Super Good ! SmileSmile Great collection !!
Looks brand new. No dust , how do you do it? Not easy to clean right?