Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hwcars

Joshua 2013 Haul

Here are the pictures !!

2013 my first haul. 8 basic cars

OCT 31st . 2012 Case B

All from P case.
There are 2 boxes only and staff was busy replenishing the new cars on pegs.
Guess I was at the right time.

Red Ford Focus

Wanted to upload more pictures but the 3G is not working well.

hwcars wrote:

Red Ford Focus

Wanted to upload more pictures but the 3G is not working well.

This car is nice love the decals and colour and got $uper thunt version

Nice nice nice... how does the 2012 El Camino looks like?

Great job Joshua..well done!

Thank you Zedd, Samace and Lsk138 Wink
I did not see any super or thunts in the haul. maybe i miss it, its harder to spot super and t hunt now right? green card is no longer t hunt.

Zedd, yes The Camino is great.

here are my purchase and recommendations...

same cars but in different 2012 cards. anyone knows why?

I will post others next time k as it is quite consuming to upload pictures during this busy work period. :p slowly post

wawawawa..... I want that bus....trying to complete my HW city work collection.. couldn't find this bus.. bouncebounce

awesome mars rover.. hehe..awesome haul u got here!

awesome haul...especially with 2013 model coming out already...

Great haul there! Its really mouthwatering! drool Thanks for the pic.. now I have a rough idea on what to expect from this case P. One question though, how many yellow Ferrari 458 Spider did you find? The red one skipped Malaysia. cry

The Aston Martin comes with card variation.. they are using the 2013 style on the right one but its still a 2012 car inside. No idea why they have the variation.. maybe its for card collectors too. The Evo X and Focus also same thing.. some have 2012 cards and others have 2013 ones.

Thank you Mortfish, Huileng, Redsk and Jason !
Mortfish, the silver bus. There was a yellow version too. You have that?
Huileng, I believe yr area will have these too. I only buy 1 each but for curiosity I buy 2. It was pretty hot when it was launch in USA . But I think the hype has died down.
Jason ... Exactly, the purpose of the photo is to share what is inside the case. So we can roughly know what is in case p. I think there are 1-2 yellow Ferrari per box. Not certain becos I only bought 1 pcs.

Haha ... You are the very first one I thank remember. Anyway really thank you, if not for you. I dun think I will go orchard on Sunday. Furthermore past few Sundays have been busy and tiring. I am also helping a group of school boys with their school projects.

hwcars wrote:
Huileng, I believe yr area will have these too. I only buy 1 each but for curiosity I buy 2. It was pretty hot when it was launch in USA . But I think the hype has died down.
Jason ... Exactly, the purpose of the photo is to share what is inside the case. So we can roughly know what is in case p. I think there are 1-2 yellow Ferrari per box. Not certain becos I only bought 1 pcs.

I don't have any of the busssss crycry

Ah no worries... eBay confirm will have the yellow school bus .

Loke no, never hunt after Sunday. Congrats to yr thunt . Post pics weekends k.
Sinclair Thank you! It's been a while since I visit Au. Beside TRU , does David jones, Myers , Target carry hot wheels?

Spoiler:

Yep, but Myers is pretty crap.

Can add Big W, Woolworths and Coles.

Thanks Sinclair, I remember Woolworth and Coles are big and good supermarkets.
Woolworth leminton cakes, maybe I spell wrongly. These cakes are nice. Have not visit oz for many yrs, I will definitely look for HW if I can visit again.

Here's the lot, according to the super agent ... He says this is Case B 2013.

When I reached, all already on pegs. Did not get to see t hunt and probably some cars are already missing...

Only like and bought these 2 today only !! Haha ... Here are they ... The rest will decide again nx time.

Thanks Loke for the cute green pig : )

ya very nice haul Joshua congrats thumbsup ! i also seen all this on pegs too but i can,t pick up each and every pcs leh so just try to take up the cars dat i want and the hot cars only because my pocket already get i big hole liao ! Laughing

Thank you Loke, Samace and Lsk !
Loke this lot is from Vivo Smile
I agree Lsk, there are many new cars in this lot but I only bought a few cars.
The double stamping error car...

Beside the black Ferrari Convertable, any other cars which is really good ? Any one spot anything from the case B lot?

hwcars wrote:

Nice hauls bro! Very Happy
You looking for the yellow bus? Twisted Evil

Cheers and happy hunting,

Amazing bro! Very Happy
(Still) Looking for the Hummer H2, Tundra, Curiosity, Blast Lane Sad

Cheers and happy hunting,

Thanks Jack!

Hardly see the yellow schoolbus in sg these days. silver bus even more rare cos stocks came in so little.

Curiosity wave have pass sg. very low stocks too. extinct on pegs.

currently heard the b/w Toyota (i have yet to see in person) heard it was a targeted piece too. no sign on pegs. ;(

ok, here is my personal recommendations. bought these 1-2 weeks ago. only now got the chance to share pics. :p

Long story short, :p post all that i have a few weeks, months, a yr ago.

wow... is this all ur old and new collections Joshua ? very nice ! Laughingthumbsup

Thank you Lsk ! yes old and new collections. Have you seen the 2013 Blue chevy Camaro? on pegs liao.

i think i just saw yr previous post. yes you already have it.

hwcars wrote:
Thank you Lsk ! yes old and new collections. Have you seen the 2013 Blue chevy Camaro? on pegs liao.

yes ! i hv it and i already uploaded last wk on my posts ! Smile

last week right.
ah i only get to see them in person this weekend.

hwcars wrote:
Thanks Jack!

Hardly see the yellow schoolbus in sg these days. silver bus even more rare cos stocks came in so little.

Curiosity wave have pass sg. very low stocks too. extinct on pegs.

currently heard the b/w Toyota (i have yet to see in person) heard it was a targeted piece too. no sign on pegs. ;(

ok, here is my personal recommendations. bought these 1-2 weeks ago. only now got the chance to share pics. :p

the curoisty wave is P Case very limited run. the toyota is Q Case i thnk havent c them is store is it skipped to B Case?

Thanks Loke!
never see Q case, probably skip.

here's 2 cars recommendations which i just bought, should be able to find on pegs but if cannot...
buy it on local or usa ebay... or reliable local sellers. Wink

Loke , how many red enzo Ferrari are there per case ?
Finally see in person on sat . Only 1 piece. Not sure why so rare, but it is still a nice piece.

nice ! finally get ur red enzo Farrari ! thumbsup i think maybe only 1 or 2 pcs of red enzo Farrari per case !

Thank you Samace and Lsk Smile

I know so late, only get to see it now. Haha , somemore only 1 pcs . Thanks for the info Lsk, 1-2 pcs is indeed rare for now. Later if nx case comes 3 per case... likely, but I Hope not. Red enzo Ferrari

I hope Hot wheels will make a chrome blue or chrome silver Ferrari, Lamborghini... New cards are fine.