Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prissy

David to performe at radio WNCI 97.9 Jingle Ball on Dec.11th

Guest Guest
We still have 24 days to find something.

Yeah, the only problem is it will be freezing outside while we're waiting, but I will sweat like a mo fo if I wear long sleeves. Layers layers layers!!!! Dancin Smiley

Jeannie wrote:
We still have 24 days to find something.

True. LOL Face I think we're getting a little ahead of ourself. But I need to distract myself for the next 4 hours!

Guest Guest

I am so freaking excited about this! I can't believe that 3 weeks from Thursday we'll be there... listening to David and the Band! WooHoo!!

Me either!! I really hope I get good pics! And I hope we get lucky enough to talk to the guys like the girls at GMA did (hey, I dream big okay? lol).

So I checked into that whole Decibel Club thing. And it only lets you in 15 mins earlier. Not worth $50 in my opinion!!

Guest Guest
If you went to all of their shows, it might be worth it. But $50 for one show for 15 minutes doesn't sound worth it.

^ Yeah that's what I was thinking. I wouldn't use any of the other benefits, so it's not worth it to me.

AH! After hearing the whole album, I'm even MORE excited!

Jeannie, you should read what I wrote in the Band Mail, haha. We are ALL Innocent

Guest Guest

*goes to look*

eta: ROFLOL That's great!

Guest Guest
How far is it from Texas to Ohio?

According to an online calculator I found, it's 1122 miles from your city to Columbus.

Guest Guest

Jenny, I just read your band mail. ROFLOL That was too funny!

Guest Guest

I'm being helpful, CT!

It's not all that far, you know. Wink

Oh and sorry, no cost calculator. You're on your own for that one!

LOL Jeannie, well it's true! We're going to be puddles in the floor when they do Bar-ba-sol! Thud_old

Jamie, I may even have an extra ticket because my friend is on the fence about it.

Road trip, road trip! *does cabbage patch and running man*

Guest Guest

Just imagine what fun you could have with all of us, CT! And imagine being there, seeing the guys live... hearing Bar-ba-sol live...

We are ALL Innocent

Honey, we're all on our way to the looney bin. Why not go to the looney bin in Columbus? Razz

And because it cracks me up, I'll throw a donut in Aww. donuts!

hey kids! I just saw this......just dropping in to say I'll see you all there!

how early is everyone getting there to wait in line?

Guest Guest

Wow! This is going to be the party of all parties! $50 for an extra 15 minutes??!! No. I think not. I have great faith in the P&S method (that's pushing and shoving) Smile

Jamie, you HAVE to come! Have you looked at flights? Costs are way down because fuel is down.

I cannot wait for this. Every time I look at my calendar at work, I move the time I'm leaving that day to just a tad bit earlier. What do you think? Will the boss notice if I eventually am leaving the day BEFORE? LOL Wish I could. Did manage to get Friday morning off, though. Jeannie, are you working/how late on Thursday? The third person in the car is Rachel. I think she's driving to my house from Broadview Hts (near Cleveland), then we'll meet you somewhere off 76 - wherever you feel comfortable. Then .... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! We're on our way!!!

Still have to work on getting part of Thursday and Friday off. Might not be easy because I work for some douches. I will seriously cry if I can't go.

Guest Guest
I can leave work whenever I need to. I still have plenty of personal time to take off.

only 15min?? yeah, that's not really worth it, except if we have to stay outside for hours in the cold, trying to get in near the front.

hmm an hour long set...
i'm really considering flying out for this. i missed the album release and i am so bummed about it. i need my cookie fix.

So...after seeing that video from the Hard Rock (and it certainly was '8) ), I WILL go to this. No matter what. Real life responsibilities, be damned!

And I'm so glad lots of people are going, YAY!!!!!

Now, I'm wondering if he'll go off the album and surprise us with something like he did last night with the Fleetwood Mac song? If he plays something from AH, I'll never walk out of there on my own two feet.

Oh, and once again - BAR-BA-SOL. love plode

Guest Guest
OMG! I hadn't thought of Analog Heart! That would be ... well .. what is a word for BEYOND INCREDIBLE???!!!!!

WooHoo!! I GOT MY TICKETS IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!!!!!

David's name is bigger than STAIND! (Not gloating..I like Staind) We are ALL Innocent ...I just like David BETTER! Awww Love

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! Yahoo!

I think I'm going to go. dh didn't say anything when I said I wanted this for my birthday!!

i think i might ask for this for an early xmas gift... =)
Will know more as the week goes on. Luckily mom is obsessed with Jason Castro and knows what it's like!

Guest Guest
It helps to have obsessed family members. Hope you can ALL go!

EveAngelical wrote:
It helps to have obsessed family members. Hope you can ALL go!

It does! She even went to the Gala with me!

do we know for sure how long they are going to be playing?? I don't want to drive 5hrs for just 1-2 songs, ya know?!?

Guest Guest
We don't know for sure, but there are only two performers listed for the night. Jenny had emailed them, and the guy said that he didn't know for sure, but normally each act performs for roughly an hour.

David mentioned in the Fresh 102.7 interview that Andrew will be with him for some performances in December. Maybe we'll get to see Andrew there!

Looks like I have a group of 4 going (myself and 3 other DC fans!!). We're working out the details now, since they are in Chicago and I'm in MI. This is going to be so much fun!!!

I just found out about a mandatory meeting the next day. Looks like I can't go now. I am so upset! It's only yogurt for chrissakes!

Guest Guest
Ahhh....Brookie! That sucks. How mandatory is mandatory? Grrrr!!!! I hate when work thinks its your whole life!

EveAngelical wrote:
Ahhh....Brookie! That sucks. How mandatory is mandatory? Grrrr!!!! I hate when work thinks its your whole life!

Mandatory is I have to be there - it's an "all staff" meeting...sigh. I hate my job anyhow so that makes it that much worse!!!

we have an all -staff meeting that day too. but it's my birthday which is considered a holiday. (weird I know but last year I worked my birthday. No way I'm doing it this year!)

^ it would not look good if i was "sick" on a friday after taking the previous day off. I love David but not enough to lose my job, as crappy as it is.