Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CookifiedTexan

Jamie's Pictures and Video from the Jingle Ball! Recap on page 3!

Hey everyone! I made it back home to Texas today and I've uploaded my pictures from the Jingle Ball. I haven't had a chance to write a full recap, but I wanted to go ahead and post what I had. Recap to be added later tonight, I promise- that is, if anyone cares to read it since there will be recaps from Orlando and Atlanta by then. I know I'm a few days behind. Anyway, here are the pictures I took in Columbus:

The PPB:

Me & Jenn!

The quick shots I grabbed of David when he came outside and talked to us:

Yay Jamie!! Love the pics. He's so gorgeous. Awww Love

I miss that day so much. And all you girls. I've been bummed since I got home. Sad, huh? lol.

Guest dawtreecookie

This one mae me go "WHOA" out loud.... Shocked

Look at the crazy angles of his body...... He's like a twisty pretzel Drool

This one mae me go "WHOA" out loud.... Shocked

Look at the crazy angles of his body...... He's like a twisty pretzel Drool

dawtree, that's probably my absolute favorite shot. Love it love it love it. I think I said the same thing when it came up on my screen. Shocked

After Party Fun with the Ladies from WNH!

And our group shot as my camera pooped out on me. Half of us got cut out, but I know someone else got a better shot:

Guest Guest

OMG, Jamie, those are awesome shots! You can just see that he is putting so much energy and emotion into his music...that's what I love about him. You are so lucky that you got to see and experience all of that!

His hair in those pictures reminds me of how it looked when I met him here in Minneapolis. I just want to reach out and touch it. I love it!

I need to go back and watch the video now, but I just had to write and send you a million thanks for sharing those pictures. They are so gorgeous!!! Awww LoveThud_old

Yay! Thanks everyone for the kudos on the pictures; I was so afraid that none of them turned out. My camera was acting funny and all the smoke/lights was making the shots so fuzzy. I seriously took around 100 pictures that night, but I thought these were the best of the best.

Recap coming later, but a HUGE thank you now to all the Ohio ladies that showed me an amazing time. I miss everyone already Very Sad And no, Jenny, I did not get any video of our NSYNC performance Razz Too bad though!

Guest dawtreecookie

This one is a "TTTHHHHHH" picture, you can tell he's making that sound ROFLOL

Thanks for the pictures!!!

That video of Permanent... holy crap. It looks really hard for him. He's gripping onto that mic for dear life. And just before the band comes in he looks like he's about to lose it.
I also noticed he drinks water a lot while singing Permanent but not other songs. Poor thing...

Seeing him do Permanent live for the first time is probably now my favorite David performance. Amazing. And the echoes are so hauntingly beautiful.

Where is the video, I saw the post where it was supposed to be....but it didn't show up for me. Crying non-stop

Could someone please post a link for it. Please!

No, Mal, I don't mind Very Happy Which one do you like?

Permanent was seriously the most beautiful performance ever. But somebody kept screaming during it, and I thought she would quit eventually... but she didn't. I just wanted to cry and give him a big ol' hug.

There were stupid 16 year old girls in front of me who were screaming the words. I was like SHUT UP! YOU DO NOT SING DURING THIS SONG.

Guest Guest
Jamie, that video of "Permanent" is the most beautiful thing ever.

That is all.

@*Nicole* wrote:
There were stupid 16 year old girls in front of me who were screaming the words. I was like SHUT UP! YOU DO NOT SING DURING THIS SONG.

Exactly. I was ready to stuff one of my gloves in their mouths.

@iLoveDC wrote:
Where is the video, I saw the post where it was supposed to be....but it didn't show up for me. Crying non-stop

Could someone please post a link for it. Please!

Here's the actual URL link:

paulafee wrote:
Jamie, that video of "Permanent" is the most beautiful thing ever.

That is all.

Awww Love Thank you, paula. The most moving part is right there at the end where he drops his head down and grips the microphone for dear life. It just grabs your heart.

Ahh!! Your pics are amazing, Jamie!!! Very Happy

Thanks so much JAMIE!!!!Your pics are gorgeous and the PERMANENT video was so Awww LoveAwww LoveAwww LoveAwww LoveAwww Love

No, Mal, I don't mind Very Happy Which one do you like?

Permanent was seriously the most beautiful performance ever. But somebody kept screaming during it, and I thought she would quit eventually... but she didn't. I just wanted to cry and give him a big ol' hug.

Thanks! I really like this picture! And I see Im not alone! LOL Yours came out awesome!
Photobucket

Love the pics! I didn't even post all of mine. I should have. I think it was the lighting and smoke in that place, because mine came out kind of weird. But he still looked hot as usual.

After that last big note around 2:42, he drops his head and raises it back up, he has such a pained expression on his face. God bless him! CryingAwww Love

Guest Guest
Jamie, your pictures are unbelievable and I just sobbed through the whole Permanent video. Not sure what is wrong with me tonight. Horribly emotional. It was so awesome meeting you. I just know it will happen again.

Thanks everyone Awww Love

I'm glad ya'll are enjoying the pics. I'm still trying to pic one for my avi. Recap coming later, I promise.