Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

All About Neal "DR" Tiemann PART 9 !!!

Guest Guest

That's right, Part 9 !!!! We're so hardcore!!! LOL

Here's the link back to the last page of PART 8 of the Neal Thread.

And here he is:

00000012.jpg

So it's Andy and Neal...... they invade each others' threads anyways!!!! Smile

Guest Guest

YAY!!! Part 9..... Joy dance

declar10.jpg

9 !!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Cheers!!
I am loving the way it is starting out too!! Awesome pics!!

I have to post my faves here in 9 too Smile

Someone sent this one to me, they got a pic of Neal signing my shirt. I looked possessed in it or something so I cropped myself out of it but you can still see him signing it Smile

OMG NUMBER 9 ALREADY!!!!???? even with all those who are on AI8 vacation??? wOOOOOw The Wave party!!! our home looks so purtty today!!!!! happy bday wordnerds!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!

Awal-- Thanks for Fedora Neal!!! ever since Pam texted me about that I'd been wanting to see that pic!!!!!!! and he's wearing a JD shirt, LOL!

Angel--LMAO!! @ Neal signing your shirt LOL flag

holy crap..lol i swore i made a prediction back in the day of part 10 by then end of the tour..lol this was when the tour ended at the end of april before the summer dates were anncouned. new prediction: u all will be on part 15 by the real end of the tour ..whats that october i think!

oh i better add a contribution:

neals_10.jpg

Guest Guest
AI8 vacation??? What does that mean??? **looks around suspiciously**

All these pics are beautiful!!! Time for an avi change.....hehe

holy crap..lol i swore i made a prediction back in the day of part 10 by then end of the tour..lol this was when the tour ended at the end of april before the summer dates were anncouned. new prediction: u all will be on part 15 by the real end of the tour ..whats that october i think!

neals_10.jpg

I had to quote this one just so it would show up twice on this page. *sigh* that's a true thing of beauty...

neals_10.jpg
I love that pic Heart

kcbban wrote:

That one is so glowy Smile

kcbban wrote:

what's AI stand for again? scratchWe are ALL InnocentWe are ALL InnocentWe are ALL InnocentROFLOL

Like seriously, I've no idea what that means........not by experience at least.....it just kinda popped in my mind We are ALL InnocentWe are ALL InnocentLOL FaceLOL Face

^^^ that pic is beautiful....... Melt beautiful........

Guest Guest
kcbban wrote:

Did you take it, Angel? Nice job if you did.... I'm calling it "Rainbow Neal"... I think he'd like that..... LOL

kcbban wrote:
kcbban wrote:

Did you take it, Angel? Nice job if you did.... I'm calling it "Rainbow Neal"... I think he'd like that..... LOL
lol yeah he would love it, I am sure!! Thanks, Yep, I took all of those I posted. I love my camera!! ...most of the time Smile

Guest Guest
@crams83 wrote:
kcbban wrote:

what's AI stand for again? scratchWe are ALL InnocentWe are ALL InnocentWe are ALL InnocentROFLOL

Like seriously, I've no idea what that means........not by experience at least.....it just kinda popped in my mind We are ALL InnocentWe are ALL InnocentLOL FaceLOL Face

For crams and Pam:

Spoiler:

Guest Guest
kcbban wrote:
kcbban wrote:

lol yeah he would love it, I am sure!! Thanks, Yep, I took all of those I posted. I love my camera!! ...most of the time Smile

Cool....thanks for my new avi, then, Angel!!! hehe Uber hug

Holysheep for #9!!! So awesome!!!

ETA: And LOL to the balloon background. I came to BB straight so I had no idea why there were balloons and I was kinda thinking they were for Neal Thread #9. Boy, was I off. LMAO.

Neal is Love.

Guest Guest

Why would there be Happy Birthday balloons for Neal Thread # 9 ??

Okay, this is for Neal Thread # 9 :

Whoa!!!Whoa!!!Yahoo!Dancin SmileyHappy Birthday!Happy Birthday!Dancin SmileyYahoo!Whoa!!!Whoa!!!

:rock on: :rock on: :rock on: :rock on: :rock on: :rock on: :rock on: :rock on: :rock on: :rock on:

Kim that picture is totally for the win. I just can't type the letters out anymore. Dammit Tiemann!

kcbban wrote:
@crams83 wrote:
kcbban wrote:

For crams and Pam:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

kcbban wrote:

For crams and Pam:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Num-num-num-ber niiiiinnnnnnnnneeee for NEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL !!!

I think our boy really grew up since back in October *sigh*

Guest Guest

They've all grown up....look at Kyle there..... Smile

And Andy's a ROCK STAR now!!!!! *so proud*

kcbban wrote:

For crams and Pam:

Spoiler:

ok for serious i cant seem to avoid spoilers sometimes. im soo curious..lol. and i clicked on that one. and DAMN boy looks good there. yes im talking about adam. u might have thought i was confused or quoting the wrong post. see that is why i LOVED him on auditions. i was all boy is fine and i <3 him. then he just wnet downhill from there. in that pic he looks like a boy. a hot grungy rocker boy, just how i like em!!! Drool why oh why did he not stay that way! Saddest

Guest Guest

He's still the same guy, Kim.....he just likes to change up his outer appearance...he did it before that pic and he's done it after that pic....but he's the same guy with the same awesome voice from the auditions, no matter what his outward appearance happens to be.... Smile

kcbban wrote:
He's still the same guy, Kim.....he just likes to change up his outer appearance....but he's the same guy with the same awesome voice from the auditions.... Smile

oh im not saying i hate the guy now or anything. i think he has a great personality and has that davidesk humble 'yeah im good but im still surprised when u all compliment me' thing going on. i just am not a fan of his singing and usually his song choices. i dunno how it changed so much on me. but as a person i think hes swell.

i dont care who wins this season. im not in the least bit invested, but watch usually just because. i lke kris. hes my fav now. but again i dont care enough to pick up the phone and vote. that was a one time deal for me!! lol

isnt this a neal thread ..look at me not being nealish! 1 <3 neal!!!!

Guest Guest
**distracted by those gifs.....can't remember what I was gonna write**

I think it was something about "nealish"....what is "being nealish" ??? It sounds like something good....LOL

Adam wears nealpolish. That would have been a huge turn-on for me except it's not working! LOL.

kcbban wrote:
**distracted by those gifs.....can't remember what I was gonna write**

I think it was something about "nealish"....what is "being nealish" ??? It sounds like something good....LOL

lol i dunno i make up random words a lot. id say being nealish is being nealike. being glowific. being a proper fangurl!!

wow when did this get Adamized?? behind my back??? cranky before I go back to Neal I just want to say this :confesion: hehe. I didnt watch the season til top 36 but before he performed that week I looked him up on the tube bc Sophie told me about him. I did NOT like his audition, LOL!! it was indeed theatrical and I didnt like that version of one of my fave Queen songs. BUT I kept diggin utube vids on the man and I fell flat on my face when I heard Cher's Believe and Is anybody listening. Been a fan since then, every day more inlove........with his music that his......and he's got some serious stuff on the tube, I've watched all his pre-idol stuff and me likey. It did help that he's very easy on the eyes and seems to be a great dude. Idk what is it about him, but I'm soooo taken, heck he even has cool friends/brother too LOL flag **Kathy ahem** Anyways, sorry Neal, u know I love you-r music but I just wanted to say that about Adam. And last tues he looked HOT w that suit...Ok I'll stop now before I start drooling again Laughing
Neal is HOT

Guest Guest
*wiping up cramsy's drool mess.....girl, you're supposed to clean up after yourself, remember???!*

Allison also wears nealpolish.....hey, yoko, what if Anoop would have worn nealpolish??? hehe

Rut roh, I think I might have druken myspace commented Neal. Shit!

aww gee u really ur drunk posting, drunk twittering, and now drunk Msing..lol no worries ive done it too. i went back the next day and read the message ( i had sent it to andy too) and i ended it with somethign like 'i know what ur thinking and no i havent been drinking.. ok maybe just a little bit or maybe just a lot. i dunno..giggle.. Embarassed

@jules4DC wrote:

i may have kinda done that too Great

aww gee u really ur drunk posting, drunk twittering, and now drunk Msing..lol no worries ive done it too. i went back the next day and read the message ( i had sent it to andy too) and i ended it with somethign like 'i know what ur thinking and no i havent been drinking.. ok maybe just a little bit or maybe just a lot. i dunno..giggle.. Embarassed

Yeah, I just don't remember what I commented. I wish I did. Damn, it shows why I ususally don't drink more than 2 drinks. LMAO!

was it a message or comment? if it was a message u can go to ur outbox and read it. if its a comment u have to wait till he post it..lol

was it a message or comment? if it was a message u can go to ur outbox and read it. if its a comment u have to wait till he post it..lol

It was a damn comment. Shit. Hopefully it was sane since he posts just about anyting.

kcbban wrote:
*wiping up cramsy's drool mess.....girl, you're supposed to clean up after yourself, remember???!*

Allison also wears nealpolish.....hey, yoko, what if Anoop would have worn nealpolish??? hehe
Nah no neal polish for Anoop cuz he's my turkey boy not my fantasy boyfriend. LMAO! I want Anoop to date my daughter. OTOH, I do NOT want Adam to date my son or daughter. But I like Adam as a potential shopping buddy of mine. He seems like a great person to hang out with.

Well, does that mean Neal is my fantasy boyfriend? Hmmmm something to think about. Aww. donuts!Aww. donuts!Aww. donuts!

@jules4DC wrote:
uh oh! *goes over there to see if it's up*

just went to go see if he posted my comment and saw urs..wasnt bad at all..lol ur good

Apr 24 2009 5:03 PM

A bottle of wine on a Friday night and I'm saying FTW with your words!! LMAO! Hope you dudes have a great show tonight and tomorrow.
Have fun in Tulsa

kcbban wrote:

Spoiler:

ok for serious i cant seem to avoid spoilers sometimes. im soo curious..lol. and i clicked on that one. and DAMN boy looks good there. yes im talking about adam. u might have thought i was confused or quoting the wrong post. see that is why i LOVED him on auditions. i was all boy is fine and i <3 him. then he just wnet downhill from there. in that pic he looks like a boy. a hot grungy rocker boy, just how i like em!!! Drool why oh why did he not stay that way! Saddest

ditto. DroolDrool <---- I cant believe I use that smiley for adam...

just went to go see if he posted my comment and saw urs..wasnt bad at all..lol ur good

Apr 24 2009 5:03 PM

A bottle of wine on a Friday night and I'm saying FTW with your words!! LMAO! Hope you dudes have a great show tonight and tomorrow.
Have fun in Tulsa

Yeah... That is actually pretty witty... (hey that rhymes, lol)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.