Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 6/21 Wichita, KS (recaps, videos, pictures, tweets)

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all recaps, pics and vids of the 6/21 Wichita, Ks concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We would like to emphasize that we will not tolerate any more talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board!

2. All pics have to be 800 px max in width or if you are unable to resize them, just post a link to them (resizing in Photobucket is really easy). If we find pics larger than that, we will replace them with their appropriate links. We'll keep a tally of those people breaking this guideline. If you break the pic posting rule 3 times, you will earn a temporary ban.

3. Please - especially when posting photos and videos - give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap).

There will be a cellcast tonight in Mandy's room. Details and cellcast thread to be posted later today.

Have a great show everyone! I wonder what 80s song hes going to re-make sans cheese tonight! WooHoo!!

Have a great show guys!

Stacy, I'm anxious to hear what they're going to play new today too!!!!!! And, damn it, I won't be able to be awake to listen the cellcast!

Have a great show, ladies! Can't wait to hear all about it. Hopefully Kristen and I will be able to listen to the cellcast in our hotel room once we get to Chicago!

surprisingly, not a lot. about 20-30. my judgement is still clouded after yesterday's epicness Very Happy

Guest Guest
Have a great show guys!

Stacy, I'm anxious to hear what they're going to play new today too!!!!!! And, damn it, I won't be able to be awake to listen the cellcast!

Have a great time, everybody going Whoa!!!

And yes and yes to that Queen. Anxious to see what new song they'll play and I won't be able to listen to the cellcast Very Sad

Oh well, everybody's pics and vids are good things to wake up to on Monday Very Happy

Guest Guest
@Prissy wrote:
Awnn David was just walking Dublin.

Nice to spend Fathers day with a walk together! Awww Love

@Prissy wrote:

Aww David with his puppy Dublin together at last! Need photo of this!

Actually, Dublin has already been present at several shows. Mostly in April. Go to this thread for pictures: http://wordnerds.omgforum.net/pictures-of-david-f7/dublin-and-david-t9904.htm

Then there was a big discussion over whether or not it was respectful to take pictures of David with Dublin, so people stopped posting them. Also there was something about Dublin pooping on the bus.

@Prissy wrote:

Aww David with his puppy Dublin together at last! Need photo of this!

Actually, Dublin has already been present at several shows. Mostly in April. Go to this thread for pictures: http://wordnerds.omgforum.net/pictures-of-david-f7/dublin-and-david-t9904.htm

Then there was a big discussion over whether or not it was respectful to take pictures of David with Dublin, so people stopped posting them. Also there was something about Dublin pooping on the bus.

I think that discussion was based on someone asking for a picture with Dublin and David didn't want that. He cleared up soon theereafter to one of our members (was it Kim?) that he didn't mind if people take pictures of his dog - he just doesn't want fans handling the dog nor for him to have to hold the dog for photo ops.

My trek started at 8 am from ny.cancellations,engines that don't wrk yada yada yada. If u see me at show tonight u will believe in miracls.

Ryan Star's twitter, about 40 minutes ago

Guest Guest
Oh no... poor Ryan! I hope he makes it!

There is a mini chicken in a bikini hanging on a string out of the big chickens mouth. - Kim's twitter...yep...boys.

@cjester27 wrote:
There is a mini chicken in a bikini hanging on a string out of the big chickens mouth. - Kim's twitter...yep...boys.

ROFLOL Someone should chronicle all the incarnations of their set decorations - the chicken, Chomps, Danny Bonaduce, the beheaded My Little Pony, etc. Laughing

Well it's better than the girl chicken and the boy chicken having some "private time" in Chomp's mouth like they were doing in VB. Laughing

Guest Guest

I think that discussion was based on someone asking for a picture with Dublin and David didn't want that. He cleared up soon theereafter to one of our members (was it Kim?) that he didn't mind if people take pictures of his dog - he just doesn't want fans handling the dog nor for him to have to hold the dog for photo ops.

Exactly, Stacy! the thing is that David doesn't mind people taking casual pics of him walking or being with Dublin but it would make him uncomfortable for fans to ask for "special/posing" pics of them together. Totally understandable Wink

Guest Guest
@Prissy wrote:
Line/Stage

WOW, love the stage! Very original Very Happy

ohhhh ryan star, how ive missed seeing your beautiful face.

Apparently there is a six MONTH old at the concert. Shocked

hope everyone has a fab time - i'm looking forward to some photos to tide me over till my next few shows...

Guest Guest
@Prissy wrote:

Ya know how expensive babysitters are LOL Face I wouldn't put a baby through a rock concert though! Only for David...

@Prissy wrote:

I do not think a baby is safe at a rock show...I hope they at least have ear protection for the baby! Not my child so I guess I can't really preach about what they should do but Rolling Eyes

There was a young infant in front of the speaker behind me at the Va Beach show. That's all I will say about that.

Guest Guest

Sue, your avi is just gorgeous Awww Love

Guest Guest
There was a nine or ten month old at the Springfield show, across the aisle from Eve and I. We thought the parents were nuts, but let me tell you... that baby has good musical taste. She laughed, she squealed happily, she waved her arms, and kicked her feet, she never cried or fussed at all.

David can win over all the ladies, it seems.

So glad to hear Ryan made it! I've missed him so much.

Made wrote:
Sue, your avi is just gorgeous Awww Love

Awww, thanks! That's my other baby!!! (next to my hubby and David!)

There was a young infant in front of the speaker behind me at the Va Beach show. That's all I will say about that.

One of my friends at the VB show brought her 7 month old. We were on the side in front of the speakers. The baby had earplugs in and slept through the concert. She was also at the Cat's Cradle show and the mom and baby were in the back room.

I think, if parent's are responsible, there's no issue with bringing babies to rock concerts. I'm glad my parents did!

One of my friends at the VB show brought her 7 month old. We were on the side in front of the speakers. The baby had earplugs in and slept through the concert. She was also at the Cat's Cradle show and the mom and baby were in the back room.

I think, if parent's are responsible, there's no issue with bringing babies to rock concerts. I'm glad my parents did!

I think they are one and the same. The infant must be a veteran already, didn't seemed to mind at all! Laughing
I was more concerned about the heat and the sun at that time though...

Kim just called me, she's at the barricades and Dave asked her why she didn't come say hi to him in San Diego!!! LOL flagcheers

there's more to that story.... and I am LMAO!!!

ETA: also just got off the phone with her.

Well, don't tease us like that - what happened? WooHoo!!

I'll let Kim tell it... she was all freakin out so I couldn't tell if she wanted me to post it or if she wanted to post it. She said they'll be at the hotel in about an hour

I couldn't make out half of what she said because she was freakin' out so bad!!! She was also talking to Dave while she was talkin to me. I couldn't get in a word edgewise! LOL flag

I can't agree with dragging a baby to a rock concert no matter how responsible you try to be. Hire a sitter. If you can't, stay home. That baby is never going to remember that concert. Nothing positive is going to come from it but something negative might.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.