Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Presenting... our new Word Nerd Home logo!

Guest Guest

Before unveiling the winning logo, we'd like to thank everyone who participated in the design competition once again. We were all very impressed with the variety and high quality of the submitted designs. It made the choice very difficult!

We thought we'd let everyone know exactly what the process was. First, I put the 20 logo designs I received in a poll for all the other mods to vote for their 3 favorites. No one but myself knew who had designed each logo, and I did not have a vote. We narrowed down the top 20 logos to the 4 designs that had the most votes and then discussed what changes to them we'd like to see - further design development. After the designers elaborated on and changed their designs, we all voted for our favorite 1. The entire process was blind to everyone but myself until the winner was chosen.

We are proud to present to you the Word Nerd Home logo, designed by... *insert drumroll here*... Made!

Made also designed a new banner incorporating the logo and our favorite picture submitted in the banner thread, taken by the one and only... Daina (ReallyCookin)! Clapping The new banner will appear at the top of the forum shortly!

Congratulations, Made; we are VERY happy with the design and we hope everyone is as excited as we are!

The WaveThe WaveThe WaveThe Wave

So what comes next, you ask? What else can we do with a logo? Hmmmmm... better stay tuned! Wink

LOVE THE ENTIRE BRAND NEW FORUM PRESENTATION!
The LOGO... GREAT!
THE PIC.....A KILLER ONE.
hahaa
you couldnt pick a better pic than this one! Thud!

Congratulations, Made on your wonderful design, and thank you, Monica, for all your hard work organizing this!

I'm Not Worthy!I'm Not Worthy!

CONGRATS MADE AND DAINA!!!
WITH YOUR HARD DEDICATING WORK, I CAN SURELY SPREAD THE WORD THAT IM PROUD TO BE PART OF THE WORD NERD HOME!!
Hahaha
Awesome!

Guest Guest
aww, thanks Stacy!

I love, love, love our new logo!!

Guest Guest

It's so beautiful Crying non-stop <---- happy tears

Makes me all warm and fuzzy Awww Love

Thank You Made, Daina and Monica! Hug

Oh My God, Monica!
I forgot to congratulate you!
As Im technically a newbie here, I didnt know that you were the responsible for this project.
Anyway I send ya my congrats!!
Lovely job and hope it can be more from it! Great

Guest Guest

No need to congratulate me, Aida! All congrats should go to Made for her logo and to Daina for her gorgeous picture! Awww Love

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Yes, that's my first reaction when I saw the new logo. OUR new logo. Oh My God! It's sooo beautiful and perfect! And that picture in the banner... love plode

Made, congratulations! I love the color, the theme, the ding, everything! Very Happy
Daina, great great picture, very fitting!

Monica, thanks for dealing with the logo competition process from the beginning to end.

And thanks to everyone who originated the logo idea. It's awesome!

That's absolutely awesome---
The colors are just flat out amazing! :]]
And the overall design is very well put together.
Clearly worked on really hard-and clearly a success.

Stunning!

Guest Guest
It's stunning. I keep getting distracted though lol.

I noticed it right away. I love it! Good work Made! And what a perfect picture to go with it. Thanks Daina!

Thanks also to Monica and all the mods for all you do.

Guest Guest
The logo and the banner are absolutely stunning. I love it! Well worth the wait.

Gorgeous guys. Absolutely gorgeous. Both the logo and of course Dave. perfect. Great job!

Guest Guest

Thanks Monica for all the work you put into this big project! Also thanks to all who sent in designs! We certainly have a talented group of people here!

The design is perfect & beautiful Made Awww Love Your picture Daina is also perfect & beautiful with a Thud! added in there too!

They compliment each other very well and certainly are a nice welcome to this Home! Heart

yay, congrats made and congrats Daina, I'm so happy that the winning picture is from a concert I went to, as this website made that happen for me!
well done guys!

Ahhhhh! I LOVE it! Made did an awesome job designing it and I adore that picture of David! Awww Love

Aww, it's so good! And having our own logo is so-meaningful!

Beautiful logo. But I have to admit I'm a little confused I thought mods were not allowed to submit entries to the contest. scratch

Wow, the logo is just incredible! I love it! And that's such a breathtaking picture of David. It goes together perfectly.

Oh... Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I literally gasped when I saw it.... Really.... That's awesome... GreatWhoa!!!

Guest Guest

It looks amazing up there... congratulations to Made and Daina, and thank you both for sharing your talent with the forum.

You all have no idea how difficult it was to judge this contest. All the designs were beautiful and well thought out. It was really tough to make a final call.

Molly the contest was open to everyone here. As Monica said, we had no clue whose design won until after the final vote, so we couldn't be influenced by anything. Smile

Guest Guest
cheers Looks great up there!!! cheers

Thanks to everyone who had a part in this!!!! Love it!! Awww Love

Guest Guest
I absolutely love it! Great work.

Cheers!!The WaveCheers!!

Congrats Made !!! It's Beautiful !!

Congrats Daina for the Thud! Pic !!!

Guest Guest

Awww, I feel so happy, honoured and proud that you liked our new logo!

Thanks to all who submitted their awesome designs and to Monica for coordinating the whole project in a such a professional a way Awww Love

And a special thanks to Daina (ReallyCookin) for providing us with such an amazing pic for our banner Thud!

Congrats Made!! It looks incredible!!
And congrats to Daina for the banner and Monica for setting this up!
I'm Not Worthy!The Wave

It is gorgeous! Thank you all for putting this together.

I agree though - I have a hard time concentrating with that beautiful pic up there! But in a good way!

I love the logo! It looks great! And the banner is amazing!

Congrats Made IT's A Beauty . It's Perfect . I love It . cheerscheersAwww LoveAwww Love Thanks To All who had there Minds and Talent into it

Guitar is smokin' hot like its newly COOKed! ..... Coolness!!

It kinda reminds me of the art per chapter in a Harry Potter book.
Wicked!!

Guest Guest

^^^ Never thought about that, Cheng! But as I'm a huge HP fan, there might have been something subliminal there LOL Face

that logo rocks!and that banner has one hot pic in it!Congrats ladies,job well done!

I love it, such a beautiful pic of David...now I want the picture lol does anyone have the original pic? (:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.