Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 9/15 Allegan, MI (videos, recaps, pictures, tweets)

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all recaps, pics and vids of the 9/15 Allegan, MI concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We would like to emphasize that we will not tolerate any more talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board!

2. All pics have to be 800 px max in width or if you are unable to resize them, just post a link to them (resizing in Photobucket is really easy). If we find pics larger than that, we will replace them with their appropriate links. We'll keep a tally of those people breaking this guideline. If you break the pic posting rule 3 times, you will earn a temporary ban.

3. Please - especially when posting photos and videos - give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap).

There is a cellcast tonight. Check back later for details!

Guest Guest

I am so happy that there's a show tonight! Great I hate going days without a show. I bet the guys will be on fire tonight after a few days off. I hope that there isn't a warm-up band so you all get more DC&TA. Have a great time, everyone! And bring back goodies for all of us...we'll be waiting.

Have fun, everyone! I'll miss you all..

Guest Guest
We'll miss you too, Jul. Sorry you can't be there.

Leaving for Allegan in about a half an hour... can't wait to see some of you there!

Guest Guest
Safe travels and a great show to everyone going tonight!

Hope you all have a great time tonight. This is killing me so much that I can't be there. Crying non-stop I miss you all so much! 1 month and 2 days until I see them again.......

Yay, a show tonight! Yahoo!

Steph and Jeannie and everyone else going who hasn't posted about it yet, have a great time!

apparently there is a meet and greet tonight...hmm have to check out radio stations to see if I can get into it Great

Have a great time everyone!!!
Will he have an opening band for this one too? Hope not, to have a longer David show again!!

@cooksgal wrote:
Have a great time everyone!!!
Will he have an opening band for this one too? Hope not, to have a longer David show again!!

I called the box office last Friday-as of then they did not have an opener contracted. So Great

Guest Guest
At Missys almost ready to leave for the fair. Squeeeeeee!

Kristen8108 Soundchecking Heroes & Make Me . Andy started Make Me. I think David has the gimmee some waffle fries for free shirt on.

FallOutCookGirl OMFG, OMFG... they're soundchecking Make Me (w/@andyskib singing) & Til I'm Blue?!?!?!?! Think they'll actually sing them?!?!

New tweet from Monty:

@montyandersonAnother new song tonight! Trying to master pick throwing, let me just say @andyskib is a bit disappointed in me.

I want to hear TIB again sooooo bad! I hope that's the new song Monty was talking about. Make Me would do just fine also. Wow, this is an early show tonight. Cellcast is at 8:00 ET right?

@Prissy wrote:
Kristen8108 Soundchecking Heroes & Make Me . Andy started Make Me. I think David has the gimmee some waffle fries for free shirt on.

Hopefully that shirt sees the stage tonight Smile I love that boy.

I hope they play TIB or Make Me! About time Monty learned some MWK. Very Happy

@Jul wrote:
I hope they play TIB or Make Me! About time Monty learned some MWK. Very Happy

If there's gonna be some MWK I won't give up hope for the lost wonder Anodyne again one day! Please!

Eve just twittered...somehow her, Jeannie, Rachel, Missy and whoever else is with them all got meet n greet passes! I hate them so bad right now lol

Did you all see on Twitter that a reporter, Emily Richett, was asking fans to send her questions for her interview with David today. Well, I sent a few yesterday. I think she said she got more than a hundred. She tweeted today when the interviewer was complete and said she'd send a link when it's ready. I tweeted and asked if she could give us any hints about which fan questions David answered. She DM'ed me and said, "Here's a hint. One of them was yours!" bounce

@annlah @thedavidcook says he's got a lot if energy tonute. Yay for us!
less than a minute ago from web

@parmesana Parmesana is not a jackass.
5 minutes ago from web

Till I'm Blue would make me VEEERY happy...it increases the possibility of hearing it at one of my 3 shows next weekend!! WooHoo!!

And damn Eve & Co. Lucky bitches Razz

@annlah @thedavidcook says he's got a lot if energy tonute. Yay for us!
less than a minute ago from web

@parmesana Parmesana is not a jackass.
5 minutes ago from web

Very Happy YAY!

But seriously, the chicken tweets freak me out. Shocked

Guest Guest
I got a quick call from Jeannie after the meet and greet. It was very hurried as they had no opening act and the show had an early start. But they did get to meet the guys and have their pics taken!

justforme wrote:
I got a quick call from Jeannie after the meet and greet. It was very hurried as they had no opening act and the show had an early start. But they did get to meet the guys and have their pics taken!

awwww YAY! lucky!!!

justforme wrote:

Awww, at least they got their pic! I can't recall that Eve's gotten a pic with Dave yet, so I'm happy about that!

But seriously, the chicken tweets freak me out. Shocked

Yeah, well it freaks me out that I'm following a rubber chicken.

I know same! I feel pathetic! ROFLOL

Wait... now the rubber chicken has a twitter account?!?! I think I missed something LOL Face

Yes. She's parmesana, but her tweets are protected. You have to send a request.

I got a text from Jeannie - David left the guitar OFF for BBS until he needed it for the guitar sex! Yahoo!

I'm sure you're happy!

Yes. Yes, I am. Ican't WAIT for a video... with some micstand action! Bar-ba-sol, LOL

I'm sure. LOL I'm hoping for guitarless Mr. S at Union. That would be amazing.

I got a text from Jeannie - David left the guitar OFF for BBS until he needed it for the guitar sex! Yahoo!

I'm sure you're happy!
Yes. Yes, I am. Ican't WAIT for a video... with some micstand action! Bar-ba-sol, LOL

I'm sure. LOL I'm hoping for guitarless Mr. S at Union. That would be amazing.

Please! *makes generous sacrifices to the caveman gods.*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.