Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 9/17 Cleveland, OH (videos, pictures, recaps, tweets)

Guest Guest

BTW, Eve got a ton of pictures, but won't have time to post them until tonight. She videoed "Make Me" as well. Very Happy

Kristen, it was great to see you again, and I am so happy for you that you got your birthday picture signature! LOL Face Those alien gloves were freaky. They looked pretty cool in the crowd though. I knew exactly where you were standing when I glanced in that direction, even though I couldn't see anything but your hands. Wink

Consider it done. Twisted Evil Though I don't know if he'd sign it even if I asked nicely! Maybe I'll wear something skanky and he'll be too distracted to see what he's signing... or I'll line up just behind Mal and it'll seem like nothing compared to what she's getting him to sign.

Of course, now if he reads this thread, he's surely going to stick to his diss the Northeasteners routing. So I take it back. I'm not doing it. So everyone else gets a chance to meet him hopefully!

Stacy, you could bring your whip and ORDER him to sign it. lol

@btvs wrote:
There's a fellow brit in the audience tonight called Kaz, us brits are representing, that's the fourth to go over. I asked Phil Marshall to give her a shout out, good for her, wish i could be there

Ah London Kaz? I totally forgot she was going to a show. So lucky! Are you still going this year Emma? I wish I could.

ETA: Just catching up on videos, love how Andy got to do the first verse on Make Me.

Guest Guest
Emma, I have a feeling we saw Kaz. There was a guy from London in the line across from us (the line snaked around as it got longer.) He seemed very nice.

Jeannie wrote:
BTW, Eve got a ton of pictures, but won't have time to post them until tonight. She videoed "Make Me" as well. Very Happy

Kristen, it was great to see you again, and I am so happy for you that you got your birthday picture signature! LOL Face Those alien gloves were freaky. They looked pretty cool in the crowd though. I knew exactly where you were standing when I glanced in that direction, even though I couldn't see anything but your hands. Wink

haha the looks were priceless. I wish I could have been holding my hands up and taking pictures at the same time to capture the look on his face

Guest dawtreecookie
Quote :

WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!

I too loved the Heroes Video with the girls who were so excited , It was so enjoyable listening to all that excitement. Thanks For Sharing that with all of us. Awww LoveAwww Love

Hey, it's the Virginia Beach shirt!!! That's the first we've seen of it since VB! I love that shirt....in fact, I love it so much that I bought one too Razz

What in the world... it un-rotated 2 of my pictures haha. They were right side up at one point in time. Oh well, just turn your head to the side Smile

Guest dawtreecookie
@Prissy wrote:
THE ANTHEMIC at the meet and greet

By Cheryl

I like how band-y this pictures is. Dave sort of blends in so that you hardly notice him standing out among the other three. I mean, I think what I'm getting at is that I think they'd make a cool band, as opposed to what they are now.... Whatever that is. LOL Face

Guest Guest
Gorgeous pictures, Kristen! Please share the rest!

Does anyone know which Idol's record he's breaking with the show tonight? When he said that last night as show 120 tied the record for the most shows on an Idol's debut tour, and tonight would break it, he didn't say whose it was. I wasn't an Idol watcher before Season 7, so I have no clue.

Jeannie wrote:
Gorgeous pictures, Kristen! Please share the rest!

Does anyone know which Idol's record he's breaking with the show tonight? When he said that last night as show 120 tied the record for the most shows on an Idol's debut tour, and tonight would break it, he didn't say whose it was. I wasn't an Idol watcher before Season 7, so I have no clue.

I believe it was Carrie Underwood's record he's breaking. Not that he's competitive or anything. Wink

Guest Guest
Thanks everyone for the beautiful photos and videos!

Happy Birthday to you IceCreamKpie!!

Hey guys just checking in - I will put up some pics when I can but I am dead tired, worked all day and when I get home I have to clean before my friend gets to my house for the weekend! Whew :p I did get some pretty awesome shots though that I think you'll enjoy!

Random thoughts and reflections:
Really David? Dress pants? Seriously? You know how to dress better than that!
Neal, don't throw picks so hard...you almost smacked me and megan in the face!
I was happy I got a David pick finally from one of the crew guys while we were out by the buses!!
I love Phil Marshall

OOOO love that he had no beanie and that three quarter length shirt on in the meet/greet band pic. Very hawt!!!!

Guest Guest
OOOO love that he had no beanie and that three quarter length shirt on in the meet/greet band pic. Very hawt!!!!

I love the pictures, and I agree that he looked great! I had to laugh when I read "three quarter length shirt", though -- I wasn't thinking three quarter length sleeves so I had to go back and make sure the tummeh wasn't peeking out! Razz

I'm so curious too, Jeannie, about whose record he was breaking with the 120 shows.

paulafee wrote:

I love the pictures, and I agree that he looked great! I had to laugh when I read "three quarter length shirt", though -- I wasn't thinking three quarter length sleeves so I had to go back and make sure the tummeh wasn't peeking out! Razz

I'm so curious too, Jeannie, about whose record he was breaking with the 120 shows.

I'm not really sure, but I know Taylor Hicks did over 100 shows on his first solo tour after he won Idol. A friend of mine played for him on that tour, but I'm not positive on the final show count for his first tour.

Finally home! And still worn out. Jenny and I hung around Cleveland a bit this morning and had lunch at the Hard Rock. I'm getting ready to upload pics! I'm having that day after withdrawal right now. Very Sad LOL. But I can't complain. It was an amazing night at a very cool venue.

Hannah, I have the pic of you and Andy! I'll send it to you in a bit. Very Happy Not sure if anyone saw pics of him after the show yet, but his hair was out of control! Haha. He looked like Edward Scissorhands. Oh, and thanks to Art for giving me a Neal pick. Great

Awesome show! A LONG exhausting day, but well worth it! Waiting wasn't too bad I guess. We had a pretty good numbering system down so we got to leave if we needed (even went to the bar for a drink-hee hee) We had a perfect spot and I actually got some good pictures! I loved "I Did it For You" First time I've heard it live. We got a lot of in your face action on our side. We met Andy, Kyle and Monty and I got a hilarious picture with Andy and the pole. I don't think my feet are ever going to forgive me, but I had such a great time with everyone! Sadly this will be my last show for awhile. Crying non-stop

Oh yeah....Jen and I were going to take our own jumping picture in front of the Hall of Fame today, but I was so tired of driving around that city and trying to find somewhere to park that we just gave up. I am a country girl, not a big city driver! Very Happy OH..and I got one of David's picks Heart