Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 9/17 Cleveland, OH (videos, pictures, recaps, tweets)

I'm finally getting a chance to post a few pictures.

I wish this one was more in focus.

Looking at Andy...

This is his WTF look when some drunk girl came over yelling.

I love this one of Andy and his sex hair!

You got so many good ones of their lovely smiles after the show.. Awww Love

CRAP! hahaaha that face intimidates me. If I do something stupid in front of him, he would do me that face and Ill be EMBARRASED as hell!!!

Wait! DEJAVU!!
IT ALREADY HAPPENED!!!

(DAVID TE AMO!) Oh god!! That still haunts me!! Why I did that?! haha
And he sorta made that face to me that day....but at the end he smiled at me.

I think it would probably haunt me if I did something dumb like that in front of him and then got that face..

I pray that i don't do or say anything stupid and hope i don't get that face LOL

i love andy's hair Razz

@Jul wrote:
I think it would probably haunt me if I did something dumb like that in front of him and then got that face..

One question, Jul
That statement was for the drunk girl ...or me? Both?

@cooksgal wrote:
@Jul wrote:

One question, Jul

Oh no! It was def for the drunk girl. What you did wasn't stupid at all!!

@cooksgal wrote:

Aw, your "Te amo" was adorable! He gets "I love you"s a lot - but that may have been his first in Spanish! Heart

I might get that look if I print a big version of the magic rainbow & unicorn pic and hold it up at the concert Sunday. Twisted Evil I'd just stick my tongue out at him if he does. Razz

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42685760@N06/sets/72157622409854120/

Guy from London in attendance at the show. I think I saw some things mentioned about him earlier in the thread.

WOW! Those are beyond amazing. I'm Not Worthy! I'm pretty sure that's the guy I was standing behind. His camera looked VERY nice. I knew he'd get great shots!

I know Kaz a bit, she's on DCO and I'm pretty sure she's not a guy lol.

Hahaha. I told ya. Only Andy can rock the Tim Burton-esque hair and still look adorable. Heart

andy10.jpg

My first thought was 'short and sassy'. Wasn't that from an old Dorothy Hamill shampoo ad? God, I'm showing my age.

@Kristen81 wrote:

This is his WTF look when some drunk girl came over yelling.

LMAO. I wish there was a video.

I will never forget that face...It was right in front of me...We were laughing and talking about a picture of his Axium days that someone wanted him to sign and all of a sudden this drunk chick came up.

Rachel

Guy from London in attendance at the show. I think I saw some things mentioned about him earlier in the thread.

WOW! Those are beyond amazing. I'm Not Worthy! I'm pretty sure that's the guy I was standing behind. His camera looked VERY nice. I knew he'd get great shots!

Sorry for the misinfo. I coulda swore someone on another site said guy, so I ran with with LOL!!

@Jul wrote:
@cooksgal wrote:
@Jul wrote:

One question, Jul

Oh no! It was def for the drunk girl. What you did wasn't stupid at all!!

Oww Jul! I got a little afraid of that statement, admit it.
But thank you!

@cooksgal wrote:

Aw, your "Te amo" was adorable! He gets "I love you"s a lot - but that may have been his first in Spanish!

Thanks, Stacy!
I just wanted to make something different.
But the difference have some risks too.
Got that bravery thanks to Dave!

Sorry for the misinfo. I coulda swore someone on another site said guy, so I ran with with LOL!!

Well there were actually 3 or 4 in a group in front of me. The guy was from London as well, so I just assumed that's who you meant. Sorry for the confusion. Maybe Kaz is his wife/gf?

Guest Guest

WOW!!! thank you for all the beautiful pics!!

Oh, and Kateland..... I'm gonna kindnap you for my next show (whenever that is) Razz

Well there were actually 3 or 4 in a group in front of me. The guy was from London as well, so I just assumed that's who you meant. Sorry for the confusion. Maybe Kaz is his wife/gf?

She was with her husband I think so that's probably who it was. Were you on Neal's side?
I wish I had been in that group! Unfortunately, my bank account wouldn't allow it.

That is almost the look I got when the lights went low, he comes out to sing "Light On" and BAM, I stick these crazy flashing gloves in the air on my hands LOL flag . I REALLY wish someone had gotten a picture of that look haha.

Great pictures Kristen!

She was with her husband I think so that's probably who it was. Were you on Neal's side?
I wish I had been in that group! Unfortunately, my bank account wouldn't allow it.

Yes, I was between David and Neal. My favorite spot. Wink
OT- Who is in your avi? Every time I see it I think it's Heath Ledger...

Okay... so I'm digging up an old post here because I'm still on a mission. I feel like I've looked at every picture I can find and also watched every video from this show and I still cannot find a picture or video of David making that really funny face when he saw my light up gloves during Light On or making banter about it before his last song (which for some reason, my mind is blank... what was the last song he did???)

So yeah, I'm asking for help... has anyone seen any pictures or videos from either of those 2 moments?? I swear, every single moment of this concert was recorded except the part I'm looking for haha

I am SOO EXCITED!!! It's been almost a whole year but I finally found a video of David's banter about my "alien gloves" on my birthday. He does it right after Light On.

If this is your video... thank you SOOOO MUCH!