Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 10/18 Perry, GA (videos, recaps, pictures, tweets

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all recaps, pics and vids of the 10/18 Perry, GA concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We would like to emphasize that we will not tolerate any more talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board!

2. All pics have to be 800 px max in width or if you are unable to resize them, just post a link to them (resizing in Photobucket is really easy). If we find pics larger than that, we will replace them with their appropriate links. We'll keep a tally of those people breaking this guideline. If you break the pic posting rule 3 times, you will earn a temporary ban.

3. Please - especially when posting photos and videos - give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap).

Check back later for cellcast info!

Today is the last show for me Crying non-stop Don't know when the next time I'll see the guys is.

Guest Guest
Have fun, everyone!

Aww, Nicole... so sad. You're not doing any of the Indiana shows? Or Cincy? (Assuming the T-shirts are right and a Cincy date gets added.)

If Cinci is added and it's on a weekend, I will hopefully be there *crosses fingers*

I cant believe we have to go fifteen days without seeing the guys after this. It's going to be so sad. Crying

I'm on my flight to Atlanta right now as I type this. Gotta love technology. Twitter is down though and that is a little upsetting. Oh well I'll live. I can't wait to see my family and everyone. I'm going to see everyone I love the most. But this is so bittersweet. I'm gonna be emotional since this is my last confirmed show. I don't know when I'll see the guys or everyone again. These past few months have been amazing and I would not trade it for the world. All the memories are priceless.

If the Chiefs win do we get a special treat... HAHA They will be 1-5 if that happens and that's a big "IF". My team plays at 4pm when the show starts Very Sad Fail~

Guest Guest
Reminder!! The cellcast is eary today. It will be in Mandy's room at 4 pm Eastern.

Can't believe this is the last show for 15 days

Have fun everyone!!!!

Doe's Any one have any ideas what these men will be doing those 15 long days?.Have Fun To All who is going to this . Give Them Lots of WN LOVE.

Guest Guest
Hi Jan! Well I know that David is taping the Carrie tv special I think on October 22 or 23. Not sure about the rest of the guys. But I hope they all have a wonderful relaxing break filled with family, laughter and love.

On my way. About an hour away. The weather is gorgeous. Now I wish this concert was outside. Where is everyone? Wake up!

justforme wrote:
Hi Jan! Well I know that David is taping the Carrie tv special I think on October 22 or 23. Not sure about the rest of the guys. But I hope they all have a wonderful relaxing break filled with family, laughter and love.

Yes, family, laughter and love I hope for them too.

And working on the next album! What a Face

I wish this can be a neverending show, just dont want those 15 days without the gang! IM GONNA BE MISERABLE!!

But well, TV show taping and preparing the new baby album...ok. I´ll wait patiently until Arizona show.
Hope those days will go fast!

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!

A reporter (@kendallblair) tweeted that she's interviewing David today and she asked for questions. I sent a few and asked if the interview will be posted. She tweeted - www.fox24.com.

Guest Guest
David did say the other night after the Greensboro show he had 4 songs, almost 5 done already for the next album!

ShookByCook wrote:
David did say the other night after the Greensboro show he had 4 songs, almost 5 done already for the next album!

Ooh, that's great! Yahoo!

Guest Guest
It's really strange to have a show at this hour of the afternoon.

Hope it goes great though, and can't wait for the pictures and videos!

Wow that really is huge! Shocked

I got thsi from Barb which is nice to see her view so good considering how massive the place is:

From the(now-locked) cellcert thread:

@DCOOK91 wrote:
Cellcaster called back in and said that David mentioned something about filming something for/in January and he can't tell anyone, LOL.

Gah! Why must this man tease us so!

Well not literally. Just the whole bunch of fans went right through the barricade to get Dave and the guys! hahaa
And there was one girl who even climb to a trash can to the barricade to get the best Dave snapshot! haha can imagine her.

What could it be? What could it be?

Maybe he's got a song in a movie coming out then?

Or maybe he has a movie coming out then. I'm getting my hopes up but I want to see that man do some acting! Or a TV show?!?!?!?!?!?! WooHoo!!

@cooksgal wrote:
Well not literally. Just the whole bunch of fans went right through the barricade to get Dave and the guys! hahaa
And there was one girl who even climb to a trash can to the barricade to get the best Dave snapshot! haha can imagine her.

That's crazy Aida! Let's hope David does not get knocked down by the fans at barricades!!! Christina
Ps. What's the latest on David's throat situation??? I am still worried about David's voice. Please someone with details. Christina

@cooksgal wrote:
and apparently all the guys were trying to get saved from it. LOL

Oh, dear, that doesn't sound good at all! It's SO not cool to make the guys fear for their, and the other fans' safety!

Or maybe he has a movie coming out then. I'm getting my hopes up but I want to see that man do some acting! Or a TV show?!?!?!?!?!?! WooHoo!!

Oooh, that's an exciting prospect too! WooHoo!!

Or maybe he has a movie coming out then. I'm getting my hopes up but I want to see that man do some acting! Or a TV show?!?!?!?!?!?!

I WOULD DIE TO HEAR DAVID ON A MOVIE SOUNDTRACK!!

@cooksgal wrote:

Oh, dear, that doesn't sound good at all! It's SO not cool to make the guys fear for their, and the other fans' safety!

Yes. Hope nobody got hurt.

What is going on with David's health situation??? Any news on that please! I am worried about David's voice still. Christina

@cooksgal wrote:

That's crazy Aida! Let's hope David does not get knocked down by the fans at barricades!!! Christina
Ps. What's the latest on David's throat situation??? I am still worried about David's voice. Please someone with details. Christina

About throat situation, hope these 2 weeks help him to get better.

@cooksgal wrote:

Or maybe he has a movie coming out then. I'm getting my hopes up but I want to see that man do some acting! Or a TV show?!?!?!?!?!?!

I WOULD DIE TO HEAR DAVID ON A MOVIE SOUNDTRACK!!

I know - me TOOOOOOO!

This could explain why he needed over 2 weeks off - Carrie's Christmas special will only take up 2 days. That leaves 13 days we've been wondering about. Now we're REALLY wondering! WooHoo!!

And again, damn him for being such a tease. No-no!LOL flag

Hahaha! I know...teases can be so unpredictable.
Hate to speculate, but... I have to investigate which movies are prompted to get released that month.

Guest dawtreecookie
@cooksgal wrote:

Ugh, that's so lame. I really don't understand why people would think it's okay to act like that. Or why anyone would even WANT to. scratch

I hope no one got hurt or anything. That reminded me of Musikfest when the fence that the buses were behind was covered in a dark green tarp, so you could only see his shadow. There were fans by it and I thought the fence was going to fall over, LOL. David came & high-fived people(people were like FREAKING OUT) but alas...I was not close enough.

Seriously, who climbs on a garbage can? o_O

Also, I like that TV or movie talk! Very Happy

Is David Cook still sick with that tonsillitis still??? I hope David is not having surgery on his throat that would be terrible if that happens...

Christina he definitely seems to be feeling better - he came out to greet the fans after most of the recent shows and everything. I'm sure the antibiotics took care of the tonsillitis.