Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 12/1 Charlotte, NC (pictures, videos, recaps, twe

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all recaps, pics and vids of the 12/1 Charlotte, NC concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We would like to emphasize that we will not tolerate any more talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board!

2. All pics have to be 800 px max in width or if you are unable to resize them, just post a link to them (resizing in Photobucket is really easy). If we find pics larger than that, we will replace them with their appropriate links. We'll keep a tally of those people breaking this guideline. If you break the pic posting rule 3 times, you will earn a temporary ban.

*NOTE* New forum feature... you now no longer have to resize your pictures. The forum will now automatically make them 750 pixels in width, and include an "enlarge this picture" link to see it in full size.

3. Please - especially when posting photos and videos - give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap).

Check back later for cellcast info!

Guest Guest
Have a great time, Daina... and everyone else who is going. Wish I could be there with you. We'll be waiting for the pictures and recaps!

Guest Guest

Have a great time, and give the guys lots of love from the WNs. Blow Kisses

I wish I could be there!!! Very Sad It's driving me nuts that they're less than 1/2 an hour away & I can't go. Anyway, those who are going have extra fun for me k? & take good pictures, lol. Wink

Everyone have fun and enjoy the next-to-last show of the Declaration Tour!! Wish I could be there...we were supposed to move to Charlotte this summer with a job transfer, but that ended up falling through. Such is life. Looking forward to recaps, pics, vids, etc...

Guest Guest
Have fun and give tons of love to the guys on this second to last tewer show. Can't wait to see all the vid's and pic's.... 'Let's get it on!!'

HAVE FUN TONITE!!!!
Im gettin all the sentiments...
its the second to last....

Seems the guys are making their rounds on the radio stations.

GRO just tweeted that they just finished a radio interview.

Do we know who is going to represent the WNH tonight??? I was just wondering cause I do not know a lot of you on here still and I get mixed up sometimes. Thanks! Christina

Guest Guest
*sighs* That's one part of the tour I won't miss. Hope it blows over quickly!

Things got straightened out looks like. I so don't miss line drama, I've only had 1 GA show out of my 5 tour shows.

I hope everyone has fun tonight. It totally sucks that I can't go now and I'm only going to be 10 minutes away from The Fillmore at another event in uptown. It really makes me want to cry Crying non-stop Glad it's not raining anymore, but hope that it warms up a little more for those in line now.

sitting in line... script just pulled up. jacking someone's wifi...maybe there's who knows... lol. upgraded to vip fast pass, so we should end up front row... second at worst.

Would be funny if Dave was at the mall, since he likes to shop. I'm sure Charlotte has a few. That or they are doing radio station stuff.

they're here now... been for about 20 minutes. As a matter of fact, I'm using his internet connection to type this...lol. Dave threw a football with Monty for a few minutes and then went in. The door is open and we can hear drums... hoping they leave it open for soundcheck.

Wonder what David Cook is wearing today for this show! I also wonder if there's any surprises in store tonight... Let me know ladies! Christina

I'm assuming there is a cellcast tonight?? what time would it start at?

Tonight's and tomorrow's cellcasts start at 7:30p.m. ET with GRO, followed by The Script ~ 8:30, followed by David around ~9:30

Do we have a volunteer doing the cell cast for David Cook tonight? Just wondering after reading this thread and did not see anyone mention it all. Christina

BTW, speaking of GRO, for either tonight's or tomorrow's show, they're requesting someone give them either an American flag or a Santa beard.

Take it for what you will.

@cjester27 wrote:
I'm assuming there is a cellcast tonight?? what time would it start at?

Tonight's and tomorrow's cellcasts start at 7:30p.m. ET with GRO, followed by The Script ~ 8:30, followed by David around ~9:30
thanks.

@cjester27 wrote:
BTW, speaking of GRO, for either tonight's or tomorrow's show, they're requesting someone give them either an American flag or a Santa beard.

WTFLOL flag

@cjester27 wrote:

That sounds very weird to me and do not know why that's sounds so weird to me....

@cjester27 wrote:

There ain't no telling with those boys......clears throat, remembering WV fair Razz

well, we're hitting the 24 hour walmart tonight... so we can pick something up... I'll gtweet them

Daina, what do you mean by gtweet them? I am confused and do not understand what gtweet means. Sorry! Christina

Guest Guest
@cjester27 wrote:

There ain't no telling with those boys......clears throat, remembering WV fair Razz

LOL, that is for sure. *smiles at memories of WV fair*

Odd that they are looking for either one or the other, rather than both. Even odder I suppose that to me it would seem perfectly normal that they be requesting an American Flag and a santa beard. LOL Face

well, we're hitting the 24 hour walmart tonight... so we can pick something up... I'll gtweet them

Daina, what do you mean by gtweet them? I am confused and do not understand what gtweet means. Sorry! Christina

Typo.I meant tweet. My hands are frozen, it's hard to type.

Typo.I meant tweet. My hands are frozen, it's hard to type.

Buy some heating pads while you're there!

Have a great show tonight, and I'll see you at tomorrow's show! WooHoo!!

Jeannie wrote:
@cjester27 wrote:

LOL, that is for sure. *smiles at memories of WV fair*

Odd that they are looking for either one or the other, rather than both. Even odder I suppose that to me it would seem perfectly normal that they be requesting an American Flag and a santa beard. LOL Face

It's GRO. That IS perfectly normal. LOL Face

NIN cover? NOW? After teasing us with its existence months ago?!

*flails*

If they play the NIN cover, PLEASE someone get this on video.

Seconding that. Please.

*resumes flailing*

I'm looking forward to seeing vids from tonight and tomm night. Thinking we'll get some gems Smile

I am looking forward to the pictures of David Cook from tonight. Let us know if he sings in the audience again or if he's climbing on top of the speakers meaning Monkeyboy too!!! Christina