Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cjester27

*Planning Thread* 8/7-8, 2010 – Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, VA)

lol, Jeannie. Also, no fighting with Barb or Peggy. Even if they start poking you. Or you'll all have to walk! LOL Face

Guest Guest
LMAO Jeannie I was thinking of the few times that I had to yell at my kids..."don't make me pull this car over, you will NOT be happy".

Guest Guest
lol, Jeannie. Also, no fighting with Barb or Peggy. Even if they start poking you. Or you'll all have to walk! LOL Face

Geez, Stacy. You are taking the fun out of everything. *pouts* But if Barb or Peggy pokes me, am I allowed to poke back? LOL

Barb, I had threatened it many times. But that day I had just had enough, and I finally did pull the car over. I can still see their shocked faces. LOL Face

Jeannie wrote:
Barb, I think we should totally ask Stacy that every 5 minutes on the drive there. LOL Face

Wow! I thought Stacy was already crazy like the rest of us!! How did she escape????????

Jeannie wrote:

Geez, Stacy. You are taking the fun out of everything. *pouts* But if Barb or Peggy pokes me, am I allowed to poke back? LOL

Barb, I had threatened it many times. But that day I had just had enough, and I finally did pull the car over. I can still see their shocked faces. LOL Face

Oh, and, just saying, I plan on poking!!! Twisted Evil

Guest Guest

I can tell this is going to be a fun trip already! LOL Face So glad you're going with us, Peggy!

Why do I get this feeling we are all going to revert back to our 5 yr old ways??? (Maybe because we do it so well???) Razz

Speaking of reverting to silly young girls...

Speaking of poking, I'll tell you who I wouldn't mind poking me. Did I Say That?

Guest Guest

You and every other WN out there, lol Razz

SEE!!!! I was right!!!! Stacy IS as crazy as the rest of us!!! I knew it!!!

Guest Guest
I have a feeling we are all going to be left on the side of 95 somewhere in Maryland.

justforme wrote:
I have a feeling we are all going to be left on the side of 95 somewhere in Maryland.

LMAO! I'll get there and see Stacy and ask 'where are the girls?' and she's going to say 'I don't know!' LOL Face

Guest Guest
LOL flag Mae! I was thinking the same! OR if Stacy gets too bossy, they might leave her on the road and run away with the car, hahaha.

Guest Guest

*snickers* Shh... Made, don't tell Stacy our secret plan. Wink

Guest Guest
Popcorn

Guest Guest
Razz

Guest Guest

Who me? We are ALL Innocent

Suspect Are you all talking about me in front of my back? Suspect

pfffttt - of course we aren't talking about you, Oh sweet, beautiful, smart, witty, wonderful car provider! Rolling Eyes

Guest Guest
Run Who me?

Guest Guest

This is getting interesting *grabs beanbag chair and Popcorn *

Guest Guest
Psssst Peggy you forgot to mention modest lol. Oh and since this is the planning thread, if anyone has an air mattress please bring it along. My place is on the smaller side and with four of us sleeping there Friday night we could use one.

So what does everyone want for breakfast?

Don't worry. I'll still bring you to Virginia. On the roof of the car. Razz

The roof????? Just want you to know, I make a much better hood ornament than a luggage rack!

justforme wrote:
Psssst Peggy you forgot to mention modest lol. Oh and since this is the planning thread, if anyone has an air mattress please bring it along. My place is on the smaller side and with four of us sleeping there Friday night we could use one.

So what does everyone want for breakfast?

Oh sure!!!!! NOW you tell me!!!

Not sure what I'm gonna want for breakfast in August yet. I'll have to get back to you on that! What a Face

I'm not gonna ask if we're there yet today - I'm off to Rochester to spend the weekend with Jan - we are going to see Daughtry!! I'm easily distracted by shiny things, you know! LOL flag

Guest Guest
LOL Face This weekend is going to be fun!

Barb, not sure what I want for breakfast yet either... just so long as there is coffee. If you don't have coffee, Stacy will be stopping at the first place that has some... even if I have to hijack her car. I must have my morning coffee. Trust me, you all won't want to be around me if I don't have it.

Guest Guest
I've got a coffee maker but it's one of those little four cup things. We may have to make two pots lol.

Don't worry. I'll still bring you to Virginia. On the roof of the car. Razz

OMG LOL Face

Jeannie, I'm just like you. If I don't have my coffee every single morning, you wouldn't like to be around me for the rest of the day lol

I just realized I'll have to be on Logan's airport at 5am on that Saturday. Damn it, what I don't do to see DC&TA?

Yikes, Má, I hope you can make up some sleep on the plane!

Jeannie, don't you worry - I will stop for coffee. We can get a cup at Barb's to get us started then stop at a Starbuck's for some Ventis.

I'll bring the air mattress.

Sleep? I'm not that sure, Stacy lol I'll be sooo damn anxious!!! I'll certainly need coffee as soon as I get at the airport...

Is it August yet?? Just kidding everyone Smile haha I had to add it in there.

August will be exciting. Jeff Dunham August 1st, DC&TA August 7th and 8th, then Adam Lambert on August 30th. Woo hoo! Yahoo!

Mae, my flight leaves Dallas/Fort Worth at 8:30am. Which means getting there by 7am. The airport is at least 3 hours away from my house. Soo....yeah. Sleep? What is that? There is NO sleep when DCTA is concerned!! Ninja Pirate Battle!

Although coffee is crucial. I always hate these butt-crack early flights b/c the freakin Starbucks on the concourse aren't open yet. Rolling Eyes

3 hours away from your house? Wow, you're gonna be sleepier than me on that Saturday Very Sad But, well, I heard they're good, so they better be worthy enough--JK HAHAHA

I'll probably have some coffee at home, before leaving to the airport... And when I get there... And during the day... And... Yeah, that's going to be a loooong day. LOL Face

justforme wrote:
I've got a coffee maker but it's one of those little four cup things. We may have to make two pots lol.

Only 2 pots of coffee??? What are the rest of you going to drink???? Razz

Guest Guest
LOL flag Maybe I need to buy a bigger coffee maker! I have a Wawa right next to my complex. We can stop and get giant coffees for the road.

OMG I LOVE WAWA! Someone remind me to go to one while I'm up there!

Seriously, the place was almost magical to me. Call me crazy if you must.

Guest Guest
Not sure I could survive without Wawa. They have EVERYTHING including good coffee and are open 24 hours.

Is it August 7th yet??? Tapping toe

(I've been distracted by Daughtry, but I'm back now!!! Did ja miss me???)

Guest Guest
@jmbdog5 wrote:
Wawa??? I dont know that one.

Wawa is a convenience store with a deli. They make hoagies and about a dozen different coffees. Then there's the milkshake and icee machines, salads, soups and anything else you might crave at 3 am.

@pn112 wrote:
Is it August 7th yet??? Tapping toe

(I've been distracted by Daughtry, but I'm back now!!! Did ja miss me???)

How was the show? I find another rock concert is the only thing to assuage my DC withdrawals for a bit - hope that one helped yours!

justforme wrote:
@jmbdog5 wrote:
Wawa??? I dont know that one.

Wawa is a convenience store with a deli. They make hoagies and about a dozen different coffees. Then there's the milkshake and icee machines, salads, soups and anything else you might crave at 3 am.

Omg, the milkshake machine..... Mmmmmmmmmmm.......

Daina, remind me to MAKE MYSELF A MILKSHAKE this time. Excited

(Yes, I'm extraordinarily excited by the Wawa milkshake machine. I love shakes. Razz )