Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

NEW - David Cook Presale & VIP Packages

Guest Guest
PRE-Sales and VIP Packages @ DavidCookTIX.com

Posted a few minutes ago. Make sure you are signed up for their newsletter, and watch your email.

Quote :
DCO Web Crew:

Hey everyone,

Moving forward, the DCO Web Crew will be your point of contact for all questions related to David Cook. We're working with RCA Ed, but with his workload, we're going to handling the day-to-day operations of the site.

Thanks for being patient as we get situated.

First order of business: Info about pre-sales is coming very very soon. Just make sure you are signed up for David's newsletter and you will have all the info you need.

Thanks,
The DCO Web Crew

Guest Guest
Thanks Jeannie-even tho I am not buying it's great news for David's fans!

I had wondered as if you go to ticketmaster it says for Thursday-newsletter presale so I was hoping it meant David's newsletter!

Guest Guest
This is good news. I hope they follow through and give us a presale tomorrow.

TantrumBanging head Please tell me they did NOT say "soon"!!!!! UGH!!!! Here we friggin go again!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Obviously they have not read back in the thread, and Ed didn't warn them that was the worst four letter word in the fandom. I have a feeling they aren't going to be around much, or interact with the fans much. Hopefully they will post news though.

I'm the one that posted on that thread about "soon" being banned from the site!! GAH!!! That word just irks the hell out of me!!!

Apparently know one has warned them about using the dreaded 'S' word lol. Oh well, hopefully we will hear something before Gavin's fans grab all the good seats. I'm ready!

breathe in, breathe out, slowly......

It just let me buy a VIP package AND tix to the STL show by following the link in the e-mail. Good luck girls

I had a feeling they would do a VIP package..Daughtry did it with their 2nd tour I think it was..how much does it cost?

Guest Guest
$75. I got tickets but opted out of the VIP package. I got great seats to the Phoenix show!

Guest Guest
Annette, check your PMs. They aren't being sold through ticketmaster.

@dc122082 wrote:
It just let me buy a VIP package AND tix to the STL show by following the link in the e-mail. Good luck girls

Ummm.....how?

I'm so excited for everyone!! It looks like either the site has an error or it crashed..

Guest Guest
Are you registered to get the newsletter from DCO? They just sent out an email newsletter with links to purchase and the password.

I'm on the site right now, and having no problems getting around, so I don't think it has crashed. Twitter is another story. I can't get on there at all.

Hi, everyone...mostly a lurker, but need some help! I see some have already bought VIP packages. I followed the link the e-mail and it came up with a picture that said tix and VIP packages "available now," but there are no shows listed. It just says, "Nothing to display yet, check back soon." Where do I go from there to buy?

I just went on there to just look Smile he's not coming anywhere near me but i'm so super excited for everyone! Very Happy

Yep! i'm registered to get the news letter from DCO Smile

Guest Guest
Which link did you follow? I followed the very last one for VIP and I get a list of shows and a button saying "purchase" for each.

@JustMe wrote:
Hi, everyone...mostly a lurker, but need some help! I see some have already bought VIP packages. I followed the link the e-mail and it came up with a picture that said tix and VIP packages "available now," but there are no shows listed. It just says, "Nothing to display yet, check back soon." Where do I go from there to buy?

I'm having the same problem and I have clicked every link in the email

Guest Guest
Hmm... maybe it's overloaded right now.

@JustMe wrote:

Good question, because that's how mine is too. I guess only certain people can see it....

Jeannie wrote:
Which link did you follow? I followed the very last one for VIP and I get a list of shows and a button saying "purchase" for each.

I clicked all the links, too....and got the same thing for all of them. Very Sad

Guest Guest
Okay, apparently they were only on sale for a short time, and will be back tomorrow. So try again then.

From reading on twitter people are saying that they pull them down idk.. so try again tomorrow when the tickets goes on sale and hopefully can get the VIP packages.

Guest Guest
You can get on twitter? I'm still getting a "page cannot be displayed" message.

Jeannie wrote:
Okay, apparently they were only on sale for a short time, and will be back tomorrow. So try again then.

According to people on Twitter, ALL of the shows were on sale today - the VIP packages that is. Love how the tickets aren't even on sale til tomorrow and yet some people already have theirs. Guess the rest of us get screwed. Yipee.

@Melika05 wrote:
Jeannie wrote:

According to people on Twitter, ALL of the shows were on sale today - the VIP packages that is. Love how the tickets aren't even on sale til tomorrow and yet some people already have theirs. Guess the rest of us get screwed. Yipee.

Don't give up hope! Try again tomorrow hopefully there is some left Smile

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@Melika05 wrote:
Jeannie wrote:

It's not looking good, considering the seats associated with the VIP packages are better the earlier/faster you purchase them. I just don't think the way it went down was very nice. The e-mail clearly said the tickets would go on sale tomorrow. Not so much it seems.

@Melika05 wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@Melika05 wrote:
Jeannie wrote:

It's not looking good, considering the seats associated with the VIP packages are better the earlier/faster you purchase them. I just don't think the way it went down was very nice. The e-mail clearly said the tickets would go on sale tomorrow. Not so much it seems.

Hug

What time are they supposed to put it back up in the morning? This might screw me too given that I won't be home for quite a while.

What time are they supposed to put it back up in the morning? This might screw me too given that I won't be home for quite a while.

I heard noon but have NO idea where anyone got that info from. Does it seem like some people seem to know more than the rest of us sometimes....or is that just me?

Yeah it does appear to have been a mistake and they probably shouldn't have been available for purchase yet or we crashed it (LOL). Anyway, I wonder if mine really are purchased or not, I did receive e-mail confirmation so we shall see!!!! I orginally thought I could only buy the VIP thing so I did that then went back in and realized I could get my tix too so I did another transaction.

Guest Guest
I figure we have confirmation, they will honor them. It's their screw up, not ours. People got the email and clicked the links, and when the "purchase" was available, they purchased. You can't blame anyone for that, or punish them.

Jeannie. I managed to get row A Cleveland VIP seats before everything was shut down. I have my purchase confirmation too so I assume these will be honored. I just happened to accidentally touch the ticket link from my iPad and was astonished that Tix were available for purchase. I did not even go back to the newsletter notice to see if I misread the presale date - I just purchased them.

Guest Guest
You'll be right in front of us. We're row B in the center section in Cleveland.

@Melika05 wrote:

I heard noon but have NO idea where anyone got that info from. Does it seem like some people seem to know more than the rest of us sometimes....or is that just me?

DCO's handling of this whole thing is atrocious. I think they didn't mean the VIP tickets to be on sale (briefly) tonight and it's only dumb luck that some people clicked the link and found it active and took advantage of it. Until they realized it was live and cut it off. It sucks for everyone who didn't happen to be at a computer and read their email at the right time and click the link just to see... but there is always luck involved in getting tickets. Melika, it sounds like you are overdue for some good luck soon - maybe when the actual pre-sale starts it'll happen for you. I'll Fingers Crossed!!! for you. and everyone trying tomorrow and Friday.

This entire thing is kinda of insane haha. First of all, they skipped a lot of states, then we don't know if he's co-headlining or opening since there's apparently another band and third this pre-sale thing is nuts.

Guest Guest
We do know that he is co-headlining. The third band is opening at most (although not all) of the shows.

My guess is that they will alternate nights between who goes second and who goes last (with CL going first at the shows they are playing.) That's how a co-headlining tour normally works.

Guest Guest
I will! I'm not sure what our seat numbers are. Hannah got the order, so I am not sure, but I believe she said we're on the aisle on (what was Neal) side.

Jeannie wrote:
I will! I'm not sure what our seat numbers are. Hannah got the order, so I am not sure, but I believe she said we're on the aisle on (what was Neal) side.

Awwww, I read that and it kind of hurt my heart a little. Very Sad

I have a couple of questions for those of you that purchased your tickets using the link in our email.

What was the site it took you to?
Did an event come up?

I got home at 1 today. checked my email and then took a 4 hour nap. Woke up to see that 30 mins after I fell asleep my email came, people were able to buy tickets and now they can't. *sigh*

Guest Guest
It took you to a special David Cook tickets site, Viv. The page I had open was for the VIP and it listed all the shows that was available that, and gave you a "purchase" button next to each. Once you clicked purchase, you had to enter the presale passsword from the email, and then it took you to a page where you could buy just the tickets, or just the VIP (which doesn't include tickets) or both.

Jeannie wrote:
It took you to a special David Cook tickets site, Viv. The page I had open was for the VIP and it listed all the shows that was available that, and gave you a "purchase" button next to each. Once you clicked purchase, you had to enter the presale passsword from the email, and then it took you to a page where you could buy just the tickets, or just the VIP (which doesn't include tickets) or both.

what is the vip if it doesn't include tickets? what does it include?