Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Jakarta, Indonesia July 17

Guest Guest
It's finally here!! I wish everyone going to the concert the time of their life! This is the place to post videos, photos, recaps and reviews. Please give credit when possible.

I'm so excited for all of David's fans in Asia right now. Have a WONDERFUL time at the show tonight. And if you are so inclined, come tell us about your experience. I love recaps! Very Happy

Guest Guest
Dinna, and everyone else going, have a fantastic time! I'm so excited for you!

Guest Guest
I will be at work and can't tune in, but Dinna is going to try and stream the show. If you are around and able, you can watch HERE. Thanks, Dinna!

Guest Guest
COOKistas ‏@COOKistas

#davidcookjakarta The Front-Act is starting now!

Guest Guest
Aww David is trending on twitter in Indonesia.

Dinna tweeted that she got a hug from Dave... she's in Davetrance !! Excited2WooHoo!!

Guest Guest
Excited So excited for Dinna!

Guest Guest
The setlist per Lisa at DCO:

Tonight's Set List:

Circadian
Heroes (w/Champagne Supernova)
Mr. Sensitive
The Last Goodbye
From Here to Zero
Hard to Believe
I Did It for You
The Last Song I'll Write for You
Paper Heart
Come Back to Me
Always Be My Baby (feat. Regina Ivanova)
Light On
Rock 'n' Roll w/Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin cover)
Bar-ba-sol
...encore...
Fade Into Me (acoustic)
Rapid Eye Movement

From my twitter timeline, it seems it was an epic concert. Can't wait to get home so I can listen to the recording. Thank you dinna, for streaming it!

There was something extra special about FIM and Rem today. Not sure what it was, but maybe more emotional. Just a different energy about them. The entire show was awesome. He bounced up and down a few times at the beginning of the concert. I love when he does that. It's like he just can't contain the energy that he is feeling.

I'm so happy that Dinna got to meet Dave and the guys AND she got a epic show to boot! Awesome! Her Davetrance should be in full swing right now. lol

@vsteph1 wrote:
There was something extra special about FIM and Rem today. Not sure what it was, but maybe more emotional. Just a different energy about them. The entire show was awesome. He bounced up and down a few times at the beginning of the concert. I love when he does that. It's like he just can't contain the energy that he is feeling.

I'm so happy that Dinna got to meet Dave and the guys AND she got a epic show to boot! Awesome! Her Davetrance should be in full swing right now. lol

I missed FIM and REM... but I'm watching the full concert recorded..
I'm sure David got overwhelmed with so much passion Jakarta gave him !! Singing along every song...LOUD at FULL THROTTLE !!

EDITED: I've just watched his FIM...OMG !! So passionate !! Almost a serenade !! And that glorious long note !! OMG !!
And REM !! .. pure passion... remembered me his REM at the Irving Plaza... He really got so emotional !! I suspect he left the stage in tears !! Awww Love

Guest Guest
So excited that Dinna got to meet them and get a Dave hug!! That Davetrance will never go away....... mine didn't!

Guest Guest

Stunning!! Thank you to @chapark for this beautiful video of FIM.

Guest Guest

That ending to FIM is absolutely breathtaking... Awww Love

Guest Guest
It may be the most emotional/beautiful performance I have seen from David. That's saying a lot because he has had many touching performances.

OMG, that FIM has me on the verge of tears! That was stunningly beautiful! How does he manage to even out do himself? Just when I think he can't get any better he does!

Guest Guest
Angie has done an MP3 from that video already. You can download it HERE.

Guest Guest

OMG! THAT was soooo beautiful Awww Love

And special thanks to @chapark for the amazing video! Great image and sound Great

I melted into tears here with his performance of FIM !! How much passion... he puts his heart on it...really ! Melt
He got emotional telling the story about Tulsa and he hadn't money to pay the rent...and years after he's back there to shoot a music video !!

I made 2 screencaps of the video.

image210.jpg

image610.jpg

Guest Guest

Always be my Baby duet with Regina Ivanova - video by Jurnillica:

justforme wrote:
Stunning!! Thank you to @chapark for this beautiful video of FIM.

That is the absolute most beautiful thing I have heard. Wow, I am in tears, it was so beautiful.

Guest Guest

Holy CRAP!!! That FIM vid was stunning.... the echo of his voice, that last note! ShockedThud!

Guest Guest
PHOTO ALBUM
That's a link to a fb album with some great pics from the Jakarta concert.

I'm truly happy that Dinna had the time of her life with all magic rainbows included.

said by your rockstar Cupid, Dinna! LOL.

And officially that FIM is the most touching performance I've ever listened.

Guest Guest
Was having a blast Smile, 'nuff said....

Welcome! devi_jeanny! Front row is the way to go High Five!

Thanks for sharing your great pictures-love your Avi-so exciting that you got such a special amazing show!

All I can say is even from across the world we could feel the love for David & also from him for his fans there! Awww Love

PS-Dinna-I'm so thrilled for you that you got to meet David & your show was all that it could be and even more. Look forward to hearing about it when you get back down to earth sometime this year maybe Angel Love

Thanks for the warm welcome Barb *hugs*

All I can say is, all my sacrificing for him has been paid, no debt with Mr. Cook Smile

Definitely yesterday's been the AMAZING day ever in my life...

Guest Guest
Awww Love That is so sweet-he really is an amazing person-talent & all the charisma that we knew he had all along. I'm so glad he went to Asia & as much as I hope he tours in the US asap I hope he gets to travel to many other countries too.

devi_jeanny, So glad you had a great time. Thanks for sharing your pics and vids. Isn't he fabulous? His personality, his shows, just ....everything.

On another note has anyone seen a REM video of the Jakarta show floating around anywhere?

Hey vsteph1, on my word he's just AMAZING, in everything...

For REM, my recording has been broken in some parts so I don't think I can post it, sorry Smile, maybe someone else has it

Welcome! devi_jeanny!! Welcome!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful pics and vids with us! Holy cow!!! Did you guys EVER show him tons of love!!! You guys were one of the top 5 audiences EVER!! imo You guys had me crying watching the ustream! Tears of pure joy!! Someone on twitter tweeted "Can I hug an entire country?" That's exactly how I feel!!! I'm Not Worthy!

Thanks for sharing with us your DAVE-MOMENT and your photos and vids !! Hug
Thanks you guys from Indonesia for the huge and loud love and passion you gave to our beloved guy - our sweet amazing rockstar !! Awww Love
YOU'RE A-W-E-S-O-M-E !! I'm Not Worthy!ClappingI'm Not Worthy!

Like Peggy I was teary watching the ustream - specially at the 2 emotional performances of FIM and REM !!
Dave gave his heart at those performances - gave it to you guys, cause you gave yours to him !!
OMG...I'm Crying again!! I'm a silly "old" girl !!
Quoting the one at twitter "Can I hug an entire country?" Group Hug1

Guest Guest
devi_jeanny, Welcome to the Word Nerd Home! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, photos and videos with us.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome, honestly only in this forum I can see what David has make impact by his attitude that connect to the fans Smile, the warmth heart from all of u.

It is my pleasure for sharing something that I can be proud of, at least just a bit of it Smile

Waiting for his comeback though, coz I need to thank Nick for the pic he took for my avi Smile

Guest Guest

Welcome devi_jeanny! Hi!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. So happy that you were able to go to the concert... and front row, way to go!

I'm sure David will always treasure the amazing reaction and love shown to him and the band in this Asian mini tour Very Happy

OMG! He is awesome! I'm so happy for Dinna for meeting Dave and getting a Davehug. I'm sure she is "over the rainbow" happy! Awww Love The vids and pics are off the charts. He sounds better than ever.

DEBRA Joy dance

I'm so glad you had amazing time! I love your photos and videos!!! I seriously love your photo with David Smile

by Jurnallica - seem to be great vids !!

TLG

Guest Guest
Welcome Welcome Devi!!! So glad to have you here at The Home! Thank you for sharing with us! Great shots from front row and your pic with him is awesome!!

Guest Guest

No words

Guest Guest
LOL flag Thanks I forgot what shirt he was wearing for which show.

Guest Guest
LOL flag Barb- that's ok because who is looking at the shirt? Shocked

There's no wrong thread when it comes to posting a pic of David, Mal is the proof! LOL flag

Yes, yes, I'm here, will be posting recap shortly, although I still don't know how I'm gonna start writing it. Beware, it'll take three pages, maybe Razz

Can anyone tell what is written on those papers?

Dinna, so glad you are going to do a recap. Congrats on not being a virgin anymore. Very Happy