Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Cooking help

I know that the cash shop is a touchy subject for some, but I really wish Playfish would introduce some cooking help items like they did with racing, fishing, and gardening. Another oven that can do multiple cookings or something that makes it faster, anything. I have 200+ soups still left to make before I can level up to apple pie, then probably close to 300 before I can make the wedding cake. I really, really, really want to make a wedding cake by March 23. That's my husband and my fifteenth wedding anniversary and I want to have one to put in the room.

The catch is, I want to cook it, not trade for it. Smile

Wow! congrats for reaching such a high level on cooking! Smile YAY!
I am only at the orange cupcake! XD
mainly because of all the crashes and Mayor appearnces after cooking discourages me from cooking :mayor:

hmm... i would love too if they changed the limit and just giving us 1 more dish per week... 50-100 dishies per unlocking... this way we can all unlook things and get more dishes

It's ridiculous! It went from 60 to 90 to 120, and where I'm at now it's at 240 or something. I am cooking soup almost non stop to get the number down a bit. But, at night, I make the lolly pops. It's maddening.

it's insane... you cannot wait 2 years to unlock the mayor! nor you can only cook soup! and ofcourse you cannot cook 7 hours a day! i'm bored of soup! i recently got the strawberry cake and i'm a little more than half-way to the kebab (which i must admit is hideous!) i really love the sundae but come on!!!! i cannot cook 3765468734784 soups!

Your idea sounds really good Lucky Strike. I am souped out, and the profit for some of this stuff is laughable, especially given how much time it takes to make the stuff.

Maybe the seasoning thing will make it a bit better for all those pet chefs out there.

6225 dishes for the mayor... so let's say that a normal person cooks 18 soups (3 hours non stop! ) that means 345,833333333...... days! but i cook A LOT less! on my average day i cook 4-5 cupcakes and rarely cook more than 9... once i cooked 15! now you make the math....-.-

I can average in one day maybe 10-15 soups, that's making one after the other, and playing PS between 2-3 hours. I am going ot be making soups all day, between writing with the kitchen clock. I'll post here how many I have to go before I level up to apple pie.

Dishes left: 220

i am cooking Orange cake(the newest dish i unlocked). No cheese Mayor. Destroy PC

i have 64 to open the dish after the strawberry shortcake... i don't care about the mayor... but i care for the snowman sundae... Sad

ive got 88 left to cook or the one after bone soup, cant remember what iuts called thou lol. I want to make a cheesy mayor might have it done by 2030 at this rate
And tiddy what if you dont make it or trade for it? If i reach it before that date i will make you one for free
I think yesterday i made about 20 soups i was on for ages. It seems faaster to cook it while im doing the box thing he he x

Awww, Clair a Bell, that is just so sweet of you. Tiddly Winks will be thrilled. I know I am. I just will keep those soups cooking and hope that the cookbook doesn't cop an attitude.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Awww, Clair a Bell, that is just so sweet of you. Tiddly Winks will be thrilled. I know I am. I just will keep those soups cooking and hope that the cookbook doesn't cop an attitude.

Anytime 8) My cooker seems to have gone into meltdown!!! Just wont start again for some reason just keeps saying try again Mad Giving it a 10min break then trying again 8) Going to see how many i am off that dear cake for tiddy congratulationscongratulations

I think a lot of cookers are going to be busy for the next month or so. Smile I did the math and it looks like I will have to do 450 more dishes to get to the Wedding cake. That's a whole lotta soup cooking. Maybe Tiddly Winks should open a soup kitchen.

oh i cant work it out Smile All i know is ive got 4 dish to go and im at the cake Back on track now my cooker is working he he xx

Still there. That's weird that the page disappeared. Do you still have the page for the chocolate fudge cake?

When the soup is finished whats in im going to refresh it and have another look :)fingers crossed

Hopefully by the time you reach it with cooking they will have figured it out and fixed the problem.

I am getting married in July and I want a wedding cake!! It is so depressing. Haha. :cookcookcook: Jingle is determined... I'm not mean enough to tell her it isn't going to happen.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I should have the cake at least by June, so if Jingle needs one by then, she'll have one. Smile

Aw you're too kind! Hehe. She would love to bake one herself, but I guess getting a professionally baked cake for your wedding is very acceptable! congratulations

oh man, that's weird. I still have:

137 left to go to apple pie. I have been cooking all afternoon,

Tiddly Winks wrote:
oh man, that's weird. I still have:

137 left to go to apple pie. I have been cooking all afternoon,

I know but after all my problems with ps last something disappearing out of the cookbook is nothing lol. Your getting closer to that cake

I only have four to go till the apple pie. Then 280 to go to the wedding cake. I am going to continue trying to earn the right to cook it by Sunday. Smile

Oh yes, and someone did gift it to me this morning, wich surprised me.

and i'm still at banana split Laughing
58 to the shortcake :/

Got the apple pie, now I'm 290 to the wedding cake. The time is winding down, but who knows, maybe if I spend the week cooking I might get close by next Tuesday.

I was surprised that I leveled up today, but I am now 290 dishes away from the wedding cake. I hope to get some of them done tomorrow.

120 till giant meatball..would've reached that if i didn't cook wedding cakes ><

Good luck Tiddly! You have a week till your anniversary!

356 till Fish and Chips , I really addicted in cooking , but I fell tired of cooking now.. :'(

obbyz wrote:
356 till Fish and Chips , I really addicted in cooking , but I fell tired of cooking now.. :'(

Yummi, I love fish & chips; im hungry now Sad
42 dishes to giant lolly btw

I´m sure Tiddly will reach the wedding cake on time

One week, and still well over 200 dishes to go. I don't know if I'm going to make it. I need to have the dishes done by Sunday, so I can make the cake.

If you have time open 2 internet browser windows. On the first one go to PS and the room where is the microwave then cook soup. Open the second window and minimize it so you can see the microwave on the first window. Then on the second window you can go anywhere and keep track of the soup.

P.S: Good luck!

Yay I did it, a few days late, but I reached the rank of chef and am now able to make the wedding cake!! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing vegetable soup, burned 2 days ago Laughing

in real life, that would've been dangerous congratulations