• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Tribute: Things that have been seen in the spoilers that so

Guest Guest
 untitl71.png
Exclusive for PSFC Made by : jwr

Many of you have seen spoilers showing some items that will probably appeared in next week new items , but what happened to the one's that never appeared so far???

PSFC made this thread so you know the things that never appeared so far. Some of those are funny because of the draw and some others are lovely.

untitl72.png

The garden feature was a great addition in the game.But we all remember the maintenances.Playfish designed trees ,vegetables , flowers but WE found some other draws that to us lookes funny and very unprofessional Laughing To me looks very funny Laughing. I think a designer was trying to draw something but then he cancelled it.

untitl73.png

untitl74.png

Another great addition was the fishing feature!.You go to the pond , select the bait ,wait for the fish to bite and start roping! It's fun! congratulations There are many kind of fishes and the graphics are awesome!Also there are "garbages" too. Playfish is still adding new fishes every week!
So before the fishing feature was released we showed you the spoilers!But if you remember there were 3 rods in this spoiler!
 untitl75.png

It was June 19 and the rods haven't appeared so far.Above you can see the 3 rods.
We are 100% sure that will be released one day.We think that playfish didnt released them yet because they are preparing a new pond shop???If the answer is yes then we have to watch the spoilers every week if we spot a new desk, a new shoper or a new building.

Now we will take a deeper look of what is going on with the "icons" part because there many and big " ? " to what happened in those icons.

These icons are for the new task thing. [ RELEASED ]
 untitl76.png

Next are two icons.Two icons that are veryy very old. And i mean i dont even rememer the day i saw them in spoilers.Never appeared so far.I am talking about those two:
 untitl82.png

What happened to them?? We dont know... The green one is something like a gift button or something. Abou the red button i have absolutely no idea!

Let's break the ice for now and show you something different now.It looks like a hairdresser but it is half. Maybe it is a new shop?But it is there for months...Maybe it is accosiated with the scissors we showed you previously? Maybe...It is in the new stylist![ RELEASED ]
 untitl83.png

Language Part
Pet society until now is translated in 8 Languages : English,Deutch,Espanol,Francais,Italiano,Dansk,Svanska,Nederlnads
There are two more languages that playfish is STILL translating -.-. These icons found many weeks ago but Playfish still trys to translate ! Can i help you ?/ I speak greek? Laughing
The languages are Greek and Turkish
 untitl84.png

Then let's have some fun Laughing with the great designs below!! ;P Can you tell me the name of the designer?? Laughing
 untitl85.png

What was the designer was trying to do??Personally i dont know, but i think they cancelled it and never appeared so far.

On July 10 i found these icons:

untitl86.png

There are for the new updated stylist! [ RELEASED ]
It is a new search feature that should help us a lot in the game! we would click on every icon like ; we click the clothes icon ; all the clothes showed , the shoes icon ; all the shoes showed etc.The icons under them with the "task bar" are not now avainable and i cant find them anymore.We are still waiting for this feature but it never appeared so far.

And the latest additions of icons where those below that we found them last thursday but still havent appeared so far.There are interesting maybe they show a new upcoming feature like , cars in ps??The first one looks like magic cards maybe is something to do with the mystery shop?
 untitl87.png

And for the end those 2 new dolls and the diploma.
 untitl89.png

The diploma and the graduation doll are given to you for free after completing the new "task" system. [ RELEASED ]
The graduation doll was supposed to be released last week but it didnt although there are reports and pictures that the doll was found in friend's houses. :wassat2: About the fox doll that is very cute should have been released yesterday but it ididnt appeared so far...

That's the end of the thread hope you enjoyed have some fun and you like it! Thanks for reading!

Guest Guest

thank you both congratulations

what a great thread x

in the spoiler on home page there a jello an monster doll is that a hint of them returning x

jwr~

you are so funny! lol!! i read your recap and it was making me laugh. i especially like how you put pic of chinese "fake" ps's book. hee hee.

i think it's a "spoiler" cuz it makes us hopeful that those items will come out, but then they never do. in that way it gets spoiled. ha ha ha!!

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:
jwr~

you are so funny! lol!! i read your recap and it was making me laugh. i especially like how you put pic of chinese "fake" ps's book. hee hee.

i think it's a "spoiler" cuz it makes us hopeful that those items will come out, but then they never do. in that way it gets spoiled. ha ha ha!!

haha thanks smorkle i made in some way funny so it doesnt sound boring congratulations

congratulations This is great! I'm wondering if every icon stated above shown up in PS, where will they probably located?? Doesn't it make the screen looked more smaller?

Well done! I still hoping for the fox and the diploma bear to come

hairdresser is in the stylish shop it's behind the pet =) they changed the design of this shop too..

some of the icons and the graduation teddy were released with today maintenance... don't have clues about the fox though... i like it so much!!!

I bet the fox plushie will be availabe at your first cash shop purchase, one will not be able to get it through trade, as you will need to purchase something yourself from the cash shop, many people will be angry

wow, what a nice topic of discussion ...... btw, the fortune teller crystal ball is already out today, cause i got 3 already. i am still hoping that i will get the fox....it is so cute ..