Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nug8s

been for my check up

and the doc says i can start weight bearing on my right leg from next wednesday using crutches and only a bit at first, but am chuffed to bits. cheerscheerscheerscheerspartyparty

cheers dave it's a big step forward (pun intended) for me, left leg still not healing but i'd rather have one than none Very Happy

Guest Guest

Don't know the history of this, but well done mate. I hope thing progress quickly for you. Very Happy

Rose wrote:
Don't know the history of this, but well done mate. I hope thing progress quickly for you. Very Happy
had a bit of an off in march, broke a couple of bones, gettin better now though

here you go folks, this is me standing up properly for the first time in 205 days[img][/img] cheerscheerscheers

cheers dave, your dead right mate am over the moon, hell of a leap since you guys came up for the visit.

@bonzo-b wrote:
Well done Jus.... time to start re-building the bike applause

already on with it mate Very Happy

Had my big off in 1980 (show you the scars one day) almost lost my right foot ,had the accident in february came out of hospital in august say what you like about doctors and nurses,to me the whole N.H.S. totally rocks this country would never be the same without it

@Duncan wrote:
Had my big off in 1980 (show you the scars one day) almost lost my right foot ,had the accident in february came out of hospital in august say what you like about doctors and nurses,to me the whole N.H.S. totally rocks this country would never be the same without it
no1no1no1no1 and think Jus would be the first to agree

well done jus,one day at a time mate you will get there applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

@Duncan wrote:
totally agree mate, i have so much to thank the doctors, nurses,physios,paramedics for i really do owe them my life, i've had nothing but quality care and kindness shown to me, my care team are a fantastic bunch, and have helped me to my present state of recovery, and that even goes for the cleaners and tea ladys, bless every one of them.

am having my walking frame delivered this week, cause i did so well at physio today, i managed 15 steps, my legs hurt like hell but am so pleased with myself, am still not allowed out side without my chair though, but it won't be long partypartyparty

Good to see you are getting back on your feet just remember to not do to much keep going nice and steady you will soon be running round again i did not know about your incident apart from what i have read on this post well done mate getting on your feet

glad 4 ya jus you'll get there in the end m8 slowly but surely take it one step at a time thumbs all the best